Title says it all I don't know how good this game will be

Choice do you want to.

A- find food
B-find water
Y- piss on a rattle snake

....... y yeah definitely y lolol

Jiga.Puzzle.5
05-31-2010, 03:37 AM
X-Have cameraman provide supply's off-screen.

RB-Sleep in off-screen motel.

I'd so much rather this be a Survivorman game, but I'm so freaking curious about this game I may still buy it.

sneh
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
how many bears could bear grylls grill, if bear grylls could grill bears?

Deadly Moves
06-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Edward 'Bear' Grylls is a faker

ril14ey
06-22-2010, 11:25 PM
X-Have cameraman provide supply's off-screen.

RB-Sleep in off-screen motel.

I'd so much rather this be a Survivorman game, but I'm so freaking curious about this game I may still buy it.

Definately. I was such a big fan till i found out Bear stays in hotels when shooting the show. Interesting concept for a game, and it'll be a rent for me. Off topic though, Survivorman (Les Stroud), Ray Mears and even the Bush Tucker Man (Les Hiddins) do a more realistic job of "surviving" in the wild.

Snowwwwy
10-13-2010, 05:50 AM
Course he rocks lol.. love this dude.

MightyPeter
04-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Definately. I was such a big fan till i found out Bear stays in hotels when shooting the show. Interesting concept for a game, and it'll be a rent for me. Off topic though, Survivorman (Les Stroud), Ray Mears and even the Bush Tucker Man (Les Hiddins) do a more realistic job of "surviving" in the wild.
^This...
Survivorman or Ray Mears Bushcraft are much better shows imho, but I guess this name will sell more copies...

CovertDog
04-03-2011, 04:28 PM
This guy is the biggest idiot in the survivor field. He breaks every basic rule of a survivalist just to show off is military skill. If you ever get lost in the wild, think to yourself, "What would Bear Grylls do?", then do the opposite.:p

El Stupido
04-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Edward 'Bear' Grylls is a faker
you mad, absolutely

This guy is the biggest idiot in the survivor field. He breaks every basic rule of a survivalist just to show off is military skill. If you ever get lost in the wild, think to yourself, "What would Bear Grylls do?", then do the opposite.:p
you are just jealous probably because you don't have survivor skill like Bear Gryllz.

CovertDog
04-04-2011, 12:26 AM
you are just jealous probably because you don't have survivor skill like Bear Gryllz.

Oh you got me. I'm jealous of him.:rolleyes: I just stated my opinion about him. Really don't care if its the same as yours or not.

Deadly Moves
04-04-2011, 12:49 AM
you mad, absolutely

LMFAO! Are you serious?! If he was that good, he'd still be in the SAS. Think about that...

The guy is a complete tool. He does dangerous, stupid things just for attention. Ray Mears is way more trustworthy when it come to teaching survival skills, and you never see him doing silly, dangerous things just to get veiwers.

DENAz666
04-04-2011, 03:29 AM
lol yeah that above comment has to be sarcasm.... like seriously

Bush Tucker man FTW!!! :P

Snowwwwy
04-10-2011, 01:45 PM
LMFAO! Are you serious?! If he was that good, he'd still be in the SAS.
Valid point. I never really thought about that.

Gothikaspawn
04-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Are you guys having a laugh? You act like it doesn't say at the start of every episode that Bear doesn't have a crew following him, or everytime he makes a shelter and says 'I'm not staying the night'. He does the dangerous things he does because he has the skill to and yeah it gets more viewers but that's no bad thing. He's extremly good in his field of work. He wouldn't be chief scout otherwise.

Survivorman always has a saftey camp nearby and he gives up at the faintest sign of a cold and all Ray Mears can do is make a wooden spoon. I'm just gutted the game isn't out in the UK

SynysterChris
04-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Bear's show is purely informative like "what if" you got stuck in a certain situation like quicksand or whatever, he just does it so if that were to happen to you, you could remember what it takes to survive. Yes even drinking piss, ya sometimes its funny to see him do stupid stuff but that's what makes his show great. Haters gonna hate.

The bugs, the dangers, showing you the things like drinking water from an elephants shit, that's what it takes to survive in the "world" he is recreating for his viewers. He shows the most gruesomely disgusting stuff your average person would not think of to survive. That's why I enjoy the show, it's informative and fun.

Though its Urban Survivor episode was kinda bogus. He should do and ep of how to survive the zombie apocalypse, though I'm just being retarded with that. Though it would be the shit if done right.

Mellowhatred
05-17-2011, 08:38 PM
This game leaves the taste of urine in my mouth.

Xenolith666
05-20-2011, 08:56 PM
neither Bear or this game rocks

Lord
09-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Fuck me I never ever thought the old and tired Ray Mears vs Bear Grylls argument would start on an xbox achievement site :(.

One has been studying indigenous and aboriginal skills most of his life and is now a tv presenter.
The other is younger, fitter and far more extreme to appeal to a wider audience.
Both have made a shed load of money from it and both couldn't give a shit about petty arguments like this. They are tv presenters making tv programs thats all there there is to it.

johnb
09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
neither Bear or this game rocks

both are amazing:woop:

well, the game...not so much