PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare difficulty

Zero0blade
05-14-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm curious about Nightmare difficulty. Does it have a different ending like Remedy's Max Payne games (not sure about MP1 but MP2 had an extra ending). If someone beat it already answer please.:)

cra
05-14-2010, 07:55 PM
don't know yet, but i guess so as the achv is named "wake up alan" and it would fit to the game and the extra pages you can find.

N3xus Gam3r
05-14-2010, 08:07 PM
well that would make sence with the "Wake Up Alan" :/

Ozbaab
05-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Cool :o Guess I'll see soon enough!

xxMaceXxx
05-14-2010, 10:17 PM
just finished it on nightmare 5 minutes ago ... no other ending .. sorry guys

Quickdraw
05-15-2010, 07:24 AM
I'm curious about Nightmare difficulty. Does it have a different ending like Remedy's Max Payne games (not sure about MP1 but MP2 had an extra ending). If someone beat it already answer please.:)

thats something i like to see, with 5 years of time to get it sorted it wouldnt supprise me that they had time to make afew plotted out.

hoping to read the nightmare pages so i can understand what happened in the ending, the nightmare pages should prolly it up least abit.(i hope, lol very confused with it)

Belevorn
05-15-2010, 11:29 AM
hoping to read the nightmare pages so i can understand what happened in the ending, the nightmare pages should prolly it up least abit.(i hope, lol very confused with it)

I'm not so sure... I've not played in nightmare yet but I've seen some people quoting those pages and it seems that they add more confusion to the already confusing plot :wtf