PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles/Save Issue

xReadMyMindx
05-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Hey Guys,
Apologies if anyone has posted on this already, but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced something similar at some point in the game...

On episode 1 part 1, I missed the pile of beer cans, and had only noticed this when I started episode 1 part 2.

I went to the main menu, and selected episodes, and went back to episode 1 part 1 to find the cans. I found the cans and the save icon appeared. However, from the main menu, continue game took me right to where I found the cans, and episodes only showed episode 1 part 1, not part 2, where I got up to.

As I've only just started playing, does this mean that when/if I miss any future collectibles, and go back to a previous episode/part of episode the game will save where I find them, and can only continue from that point onwards? or am I able to go back, collect them, wait for save icon to appear,exit to main menu and continue from the furthest point in the game in which I have reached?

Hope somebody may be able to help and advise with this :)

Many Thanks

RYARNI
05-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Hey Guys,
Apologies if anyone has posted on this already, but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced something similar at some point in the game...

On episode 1 part 1, I missed the pile of beer cans, and had only noticed this when I started episode 1 part 2.

I went to the main menu, and selected episodes, and went back to episode 1 part 1 to find the cans. I found the cans and the save icon appeared. However, from the main menu, continue game took me right to where I found the cans, and episodes only showed episode 1 part 1, not part 2, where I got up to.

As I've only just started playing, does this mean that when/if I miss any future collectibles, and go back to a previous episode/part of episode the game will save where I find them, and can only continue from that point onwards? or am I able to go back, collect them, wait for save icon to appear,exit to main menu and continue from the furthest point in the game in which I have reached?

Hope somebody may be able to help and advise with this :)

Many Thanks

u gotta go bk when uve done the whole episode.

xDante1986
05-15-2010, 10:44 AM
you can do that by this way:

finishe epizode etc. 3 firtst part and start second.....quit game, go to choose episode and play episode where you are sure you missed collectibles, after you take it and save icon appeared, quit the game and go again to choose episodes, now take again episode 3 second part and play onward, after you finish episode 3 second part....you play third part, so you continue the story

acurate bob
05-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Sorry but you phrased it badly.

I think this is what your saying anyways.

Finish episode one.
Quit out after starting episode two.
Choose episode one from menu and collect missing stuff.
Wait till it saves and quit out again.
Choose episode two and continue.

I'm sorry if you think I'm stealing your thunder but I thoug it needed clearer info.