PDA

View Full Version : Just 1k'ed this game and...

SinBegins03
05-15-2010, 05:39 PM
I have to say it was extremely enjoyable. I'll admit that going for certain milestones and bounty became very frustrating at times, but over all I was very pleased with the game mechanics. I'd certainly be happy to see the next need for speed installment go back to the most wanted style of racing, while improving upon areas (namely the mechanics governing cop chases and an updated graphics engine). Shift was fun for the first hour, but certainly doesn't come close to being as enjoyable as most wanted.

A very nice 1000G!

Jason.

jasonisco0l
05-25-2010, 07:20 AM
My name is jason as well! But I'm looking to buy this game so thanks for the deffinite

SinBegins03
05-28-2010, 01:04 AM
No prob bro. Definitely worth checking out - and definitely worth it since you'll likely find it in a bargain bin. Enjoy!

Jason.

ryan 3nn
07-14-2010, 11:11 AM
i've got this game but not played it yet and i was just wondering if i should 1k this as i loved playing it on ps2 and was wondering if it would be as enjoyable for a second time

jattflexa
07-27-2010, 01:03 PM
i've got this game but not played it yet and i was just wondering if i should 1k this as i loved playing it on ps2 and was wondering if it would be as enjoyable for a second time

It is definetely worth the second time playing on your xbox, this is probably the best racing game on the 360, i had to do 2 playthroughs as the game glitched me, but im sure you can 1k it easily, why cant all achievements be as straight forward as these