PDA

View Full Version : All things metro...

EddyF 101
05-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Since the news of metro 2033 DLC on the way, thought I'd make a thread for all things metro; the game, the DLC, a potential sequal (as there is a metro 2034 book) etc.

The incoming DLC, known as the ranger pack, will not include any new single player gameplay or multiplayer gameplay, but it will include 2 new weapons and a new difficulty known as 'ranger mode' which will supposedly make weapons have more damage, get rid of the HUD and make ammo conservation a bigger part of the game. But best of all it will give 250 more g.points to rack up!! :)

I'm a bit dissapointed that it doesn't have any more single player content, but it should be fun all the same. Let here your views and ideas people :)

WRXin your girl
05-16-2010, 06:37 AM
This may be already explained but I'll say it anyway,
on the loading screens there's that massive map of the metro, I hope they add more DLC so you can go to all the previously untouched parts of it.

Rudol
05-19-2010, 11:33 PM
maybe they will fix the IA xD

GamesB2
06-07-2010, 05:17 PM
I want to actually explore Polis.

GUNINANRUNIN
07-25-2010, 09:45 AM
I want to shoot more commies and fascists. :uzi:
A multiplayer mode with the two factions duking it out, fighting over territory, and even throw in some monsters who attack everyone to make it interesting.
Then I would love a survival mode (doesn't everyone?).
Maybe have allies with you, helping to defend an outpost, or go it alone in the tunnels, fighting with meager supplies.
Start with a basic or advanced weapon and a force of allies of a varying size depending on the difficulty setting, and every few waves you spend or fire accumulated ammo gained from some guys who keep making dirty rounds for you.
The ability to buy out mercenaries to help you in the fight, buy parts from traders to build guns and barricades to lock those pesky Nazis out of your club house. :locked
That's what i want to see in the sequel.
If they have the money, I hope they can make a the game a free roam.
THAT WOULD MAKE THIS SERIES THE MOST BADASS EVER!!!!

Muse89
07-27-2010, 10:23 AM
yea id love a free roam version, it would be sort of like a really dark fallout
i dont think this game should have multiplayer though. too many games throw a multiplayer mode in at the last minute. im glad metro didnt jump on that band wagon