PDA

View Full Version : Which is better 4 games?

Helacool360
03-11-2006, 08:42 PM
I wanted ur opinions on what is better 4 renting games. The 1 i hear about most is gamefly but im sure there is more that r just as good. The problem with going to my local video stores is either price or lame selection. So let me know what u think the best company is to rent games from that has a good selection and isnt too bad on price.:)

Alive741
03-12-2006, 12:23 AM
I use Gamefly, they're based on the West Coast. I started in January, and it's worth the $23 I pay a month for 2 games. I've had 2 VERY...VERY long turn arounds with them so far, one was 11 days and one was 13...Usually they'll get it from CA to CT in about a 5 - 6 day turn around..

I haven't tried the others.

k_dog
03-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Now when I went to view gamefly, they showed the 1 out and the Two Out. What is the explanation on these. How does the renting work exactly?

Helacool360
03-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Now when I went to view gamefly, they showed the 1 out and the Two Out. What is the explanation on these. How does the renting work exactly?

im pretty sure it means...if u pick the 1 out u can have 1 game out at a time and if u pick 2 u can have 2 out at a time

k_dog
03-12-2006, 01:36 AM
OK, this helps a bit as opposed to me thinking I could only have 1 or 2 rentals a month.

-Brian

Alive741
03-12-2006, 03:20 AM
That's exactly what it means. And I guess if you keep your account in good standing for long enough they allow you to pay more money and get 3 out and 4 out.

Instead they should just ship faster or open a facility on the East coast imo.

SpideR NY
03-12-2006, 04:41 AM
That's exactly what it means. And I guess if you keep your account in good standing for long enough they allow you to pay more money and get 3 out and 4 out.

Instead they should just ship faster or open a facility on the East coast imo. at the end of the month I am cancelling gamefly and sticking with gameznflix until GF gets a center closer to me. GF has a much better selection and gets new games out way faster, but turnaround kills me. Im in NY(duh)

Helacool360
03-12-2006, 04:50 AM
at the end of the month I am cancelling gamefly and sticking with gameznflix until GF gets a center closer to me. GF has a much better selection and gets new games out way faster, but turnaround kills me. Im in NY(duh)

i signed up with gameznflix...i live in ohio and heard about the gamefly situation