PDA

View Full Version : How many people are going to get this?

ChemicalxRachel
05-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Just to see how many people will get this and are excited for it lol. Fun little poll.

Lord Yamikage
05-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Laugh out loud, did someone who did not play yugioh purposely came into this thread and voted "no"? Like the poll result so far.

ChemicalxRachel
05-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Lol yea thats what I thought. Like what the crap? Good goin' there dude, one no and the rest yes =).

Airman Rufio
05-17-2010, 05:57 AM
This is a day one buy if it comes out on xbox live arcade. Love playing Yu-Gi-Oh, but hate buying cards and finding people in real life to play with

ChemicalxRachel
05-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Lol yeah its going to come out on xbox live arcade. I'm so beyond excited! Thus why I'm, seemingly, stalking this forum and no other haha.

It is a hassle to buy the cards, find someone to play, make sure everyone follows the rules, ext...and also keeping track of lifepoints. But it was always still a fun game to play, and I'm looking forward to it.

And I see a second person decided to say "definitely not buy" xD. I think its funny. If you don't want a game at all, why stalk the forums? Like, for example, I definitely don't want the Iron Man 2 game, so I'm not on that forum. (Love the movie, hate the games.) But still.

If someone that takes the trouble to come onto this forum, and answer "Definitely not" could please take the extra trouble in telling me why they're on this forum to begin with? That would be much appreciated =). I mean, whats the glamor in coming to a forum for a game you definitely don't want?

Reza1986
05-17-2010, 06:15 AM
This is a day one buy for me definitely. How you say, because I'll sell all my real cards...lol well except my favorite one's like Elemental Heroes.:)

ChemicalxRachel
05-17-2010, 06:18 AM
Lol I'll probably never sell my real cards. They took a lot of time to collect and build my deck, and its fond high school memories. I used to have a "game club" where we'd play card games, video games, ext...back in the day before xbox 360 game out haha. And yu-gi-oh I was awesome at. I loved it, and I'll never be able to part with my deck!

Gohan Reborn
05-18-2010, 08:29 AM
Definite first day buy. Seeing as how arcade games usually come out Wednesdays I'll probably be on at 8,9am Est to buy it as early as possible while only losing like 2 or 3 hours of sleep. I'll probably play for a few hours get myself aquainted with the achievements and I expect to write a guide for this game. I'm so anxiously waiting for this game and check daily for an Official release date from Konami -_-.

ProtoEXE28
05-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Can't wait for this game, I know nothing about the Synchro monsters or how to play them though, so I'll have to learn some of that stuff.

Coxy x360a
05-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Most possibly. Didn't know it existed till I cam across this thread in the 'new posts' section :D

Reza1986
05-19-2010, 03:37 AM
Lol I'll probably never sell my real cards. They took a lot of time to collect and build my deck, and its fond high school memories. I used to have a "game club" where we'd play card games, video games, ext...back in the day before xbox 360 game out haha. And yu-gi-oh I was awesome at. I loved it, and I'll never be able to part with my deck!

Yeah i would like to keep my cards but my friends want my cards so its kinda hard because we go to tournaments LOL. It toke me a longtime also especially with my E-Hero Decks then i made 2 Machine decks, Ancient Gear and Machina.

vI-Youneek-Iv
05-19-2010, 03:43 AM
I'm not going to lie ever since I watched the first Season and figuring out what the 5D's and all I'm going to get this when ever it comes out.

linktriforce007
05-19-2010, 07:55 PM
I think 5d's is probably the best series. I'm definitely getting this at release. Uru deck ftw

KillerBEA
05-19-2010, 08:46 PM
I will stay up all-night get it as soon as is available and start work on my guide and roadmap :woop:

ChemicalxRachel
05-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Haha cool, we'll need a guide and roadmap! Well some will. I'm excited for this game. Can't get enough of the 5D 2009 on the DS lol

vI-Youneek-Iv
05-19-2010, 09:51 PM
As long as it's up to date with the show in all like Crow getting his Dragon and all the others then I'll probably play it A LOT.

Lord Yamikage
05-20-2010, 11:37 PM
As long as it's up to date with the show in all like Crow getting his Dragon and all the others then I'll probably play it A LOT.

I don't see how they cannot update the new forbidden/ban cards, and new releasing card. With exception of latest new cards - which may take some time to put it up in the game - I don't see why they won't. Hope it works like DS version.

P.S. If the "Double Dule" or "Tag Dule" is played same as the DS, that's gonna suck 8@!!$, or so I believe.

XboxJoe
05-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Definately will, love the ones one the ds. Hope the multiplayer is just like that.

Sakura4600
05-21-2010, 08:41 PM
Day one for sure!! hmmm might go and get the DS version just so im use to 5D's rules of watever they brought in

linktriforce007
05-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Synchro Summoning might be complex for those who haven't played it or seen the show. But once you learn it, you can bring out some of the coolest monsters (Like Hundred-Eyes Dragon)

Lord Yamikage
05-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Synchro Summoning might be complex for those who haven't played it or seen the show. But once you learn it, you can bring out some of the coolest monsters (Like Hundred-Eyes Dragon)

Oh man.... I hated duling dulest with Synchro. I personally think the cards effect (to able to "fuse" so damn easily) is overwhelming. There are cards that can easily pull tuner out from graveyard and special summon at the same time with "name" card (Blackwing, hero, and etc for those who do not know what I mean by name). With no drawback, fighting Synchro monster are deadly.

Sigh... I personally think something need to be balance.

DeeJayMark
05-23-2010, 11:52 AM

I Know what you mean... i have loads of real cards and lots of different kinds of decks... but i'll never sell them... too much memories attached to it and well, got lots of good cards...

But i cant wait for this game to come out!!! Day 1 purchase!... I played World championship 2009 so freakin much on the DS... be carefull people... =) I'm the king of games... (without the funny hair style though).

Chewie0one
05-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Have to be DOTW for me.

ChemicalxRachel
05-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Lol yea I couldnt sell my cards. Omg i was in the store yesterday, and saw yu-gi-oh! card booster packs. And i was all "OMG I WANT ONE!" Lol, total revert to when I was younger xD.

linktriforce007
05-24-2010, 05:14 AM
I'm a collector of sorts;

I completed a real life collection of D-heros, Earthbound Immortals, and Crystal Beasts...

I'll probably be running Dark Attributes.

People who try to summon Armatiel are idiots.

DeeJayMark
06-04-2010, 09:26 AM

I completed a real life collection of D-heros, Earthbound Immortals, and Crystal Beasts...

Ok so, are you collecting like each card once or only certain attributes or types of monsters ??

Fullmetalx07
06-04-2010, 01:18 PM

I remember collecting the crystal beasts, when FOTB came out, then they made 2 of them come in a tin and made duelist pack Jesse after I spend money buying packs

Oh yea, Totally getting this on day 1 :D

squallwindlord
06-05-2010, 12:28 AM
I voted for first day, well... first day released in Spain, usually 2 or 3 days after

linktriforce007
06-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Ok so, are you collecting like each card once or only certain attributes or types of monsters ??

I collect cards only once. For the big ones, I'll get three of them.

When Painful choice was able to be used, I was able to get Rainbow dragon and Rainbow dark Dragon out much easier... but now, it's banned =(

KFZ Scrubs
11-03-2010, 05:57 AM
YAY!
Ima buy this tomorrow... so excited. I love playing yugioh and it's been forever since i've played!

Dusk Firewall
11-03-2010, 06:09 AM
I've always had a real love for Yu-Gi-Oh :3 So this will be a Day one.

ChemicalxRachel
11-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Lol same here. Sadly, its like an hour until release, but I'm about to pass out =/...oh well lol, gunna play me a lot of yugioh when I wake up!

hydrosugar
11-04-2010, 11:32 AM
lol i think i had six decks. there was only one friend of mine who played properly so i versed him. he had like four decks. when i say deck one it wasnt for different occasions, it was just the best. it had that thunder that kills every one, that 0 atk/0 def guy used by pegasus(ritual - cant remember his name) and just generally tank stuff.

havent played in over four years though, the cards have just been sittin pretty in my cupboards since then. all 6 decks in one tin. each deck has an elastic band around it. and the other tin has other stuff that i didnt put into a deck. i didnt put that much time or effort into the decks it was just the best cards i could find. it would be stretching it to make a seventh deck. hopefully i i buy the game it will make me remember how to play propaply again:)

duelingk
11-04-2010, 11:34 AM
My only hope with this current game is to be able to revive my old Lightsworn, Zombie Synchro, and Macro Monarch decks! I loved all three, so much fun. Though Lightsworn was so OP back when I was playing.