PDA

View Full Version : How the hell could a kid play this????

INFCTED
05-16-2010, 03:35 AM
I have played alot of kids games over the past couple of years and some have been quiet challenging but this game is beyond a joke?? There is no possible way that a kid (5-10) could even play this game it is so F#C&ing impossible.
Ive just done 29 out of the 30 races and can't finish the last one. So now u have to do 20 to 30 again. SO NOT HAPPY!!!!!

shell2k6
05-17-2010, 05:12 PM
thats one thing i couldn't understand about this game. why not let you start the tasks where you left off before. Some of the tasks can get quite challenging and tiresome to keep redoing. It would have been nice to be able to quit, go take a break doing something else, then coming back to the same level as before when your ready.

l.maciver
05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
I agree with you guys, i dont think kids would be able to do the challenges. the racing and demo are the most annyoning. I dont understand why they did this to the challenges cause its ruined alot of the game. Cause if you xbox freezes like mine has done, you have to start again.

If it wasnt for this challenge problem, i would've giving this game a 6 out of 10. But its now a 3 out of 10. there still duable but you just need to set some times into it.

beets101
05-26-2010, 12:17 PM
hi can anyone tell me where i'm meant to go aftert you do the first 10 races....so far ive done the mower, paperboy and the 10 races but i cant find for the love of god the next mission.....when you check on tasks its still locked?

WH Gercain
06-05-2010, 03:27 PM
My 11 year old hates it. I hate that I started this game...

takuto neko
07-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I have a guilty pleasure of playing movie games :P For the majority I actually enjoy even if they are rather lame....I only started this game tonight and I can see myself wanting to put in hardly any effort.

Those annoying missions to get to lvl 10 and if you quit...Geeez! That is just beyond annoying. It's a huge off put so I won't even bother.

However many achievements I get at the end will be fine for me. This game will be used as a trade for something else..haha.

I also love how the lip sync or lack of it is very poorly timed..Might as well make it so their moves don't even work if it's going to be this crappy.

ADenton109
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Its so boring to have to do all 10 in one sitting a kids not gonna sit there all the way through it. So why did they make it this way its stupid!