PDA

View Full Version : Cannon happy?!?

HolyBaconbits
05-16-2010, 04:59 AM
What gives? I just completed 11 missions without nukes or reinforcements and it didn't fckn unlock!!! I did the first 11 missions since I did the first one like a week ago my thing was saved on mission 2 so tonite just 5 min ago I completed the next 10 and nothing so I went back to do mission 1 and it still didn't unlock...On mission 8 or so I died once but I quit and restarted the mission and then completed it without dying so what f kn gives?
Can anyone tell me whY I did wrong or why didn't the achievement "cannon happy" unlock?

R0B
07-13-2011, 04:59 AM
try it again

PeaceSquid
01-05-2012, 09:53 AM
What gives? I just completed 11 missions without nukes or reinforcements and it didn't fckn unlock!!! I did the first 11 missions since I did the first one like a week ago my thing was saved on mission 2 so tonite just 5 min ago I completed the next 10 and nothing so I went back to do mission 1 and it still didn't unlock...On mission 8 or so I died once but I quit and restarted the mission and then completed it without dying so what f kn gives?
Can anyone tell me whY I did wrong or why didn't the achievement "cannon happy" unlock?

Seriously there are enough threads on here that all say you have to beat level 12. It's not hard to find, they all have Cannon Happy in the title!