PDA

View Full Version : List of Radio Shows - Missing One?

Cena
05-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey Guys. I've completed the game, but it seems like I missed a radio show. At the moment i got as followed:

Episode 1:
"A Famous Deerfest Guest"
"Have You Seen The Dog?"

Episode 2:
"Deerfest Floats Are Very Exciting"
"Doc Nelson's Deerfest Plans"

Episode 3:
"Snyder's Feeling The Pressure"
"Peabody Heard Gunfire"
"Lorna Miles, Humanitarian"
"Maine's Anger"
"A Conversation About Love"

Episode 4:
"Alice's Call For Help"
"Hartman Reflects On Lane"
"Agent Nighttingale's Mighty Authority"
"Muligan and Thornton Bicker"

Can anyone tell me the name of the missing one og which of theese count since there are more than 10 (out of 11, miss one)? And it would be even nicer if you can tell med where to find it :)

Thnx in advance

PS: Feel free to use you list in Achievement guide etc.

Ozbaab
05-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Got no clue.. Radio shows was the only collectible achievement I got on my run.

MR_GM
05-16-2010, 03:50 PM
The one your missing is in Epsiode 4 called "A Missing Persons Alert". It should be the 4th one out of the five.

chichan123
05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
If i am right its at Episode 5, 2nd part where you fall off from the heli and enter into a transformer building. You need to climb some boxes and drop down to other side to proceed. The radio show is right after you drop down. Cant really miss it. There will be a big ambush that follows

Irish Outlaw 82
05-17-2010, 10:42 PM
I'm missing that "Missing Persons report too anyone know a location?

Quickdraw
05-17-2010, 11:13 PM
The one your missing is in Epsiode 4 called "A Missing Persons Alert". It should be the 4th one out of the five.

awesome i think its this one im missing least i know roughly where to look now. cheers

Pax Psychosis
05-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure that "A Missing Person Report" is in the lit up ranger station on the way to the Anderson farm (Episode 4-2).

Fyr3x
05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Does anybody know where i can find "A Conversation About Love" (Episode 3, Radio 5)?

Im at 10/11 and this is not in my List.