PDA

View Full Version : Did I mess up?

Slugger VII
05-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I would have searched to see if anyone has done this but I have no idea what to search. I recently started playing the game and I ended up in Rivet City and talked to Dr. Li before before the main story line wanted me to and I completely skipped the Galaxy News Radio quest. Like its not showing up on my quest log and on my "Following His Footsteps" quest log its saying I reached Galaxy News Radio. If I head over to Galaxy News Radio will I still be able to help 3-Dog out and do the quest or will he talk to me like I already did it? I figured I would ask before I make the trek all the way over to the radio station and see if anyone else has done this. Thanks a bunch!

esio gk
05-16-2010, 03:09 PM
You still can do Galaxy News Radio quest. Instead of giving you info about your father, 3dog will give key to the ammo cache.

If you got location of your father from anyone else, you will lose the chance of killing GNR behemoth - you will not be able to get 'The bigger they are' achievement.

Ethereal235
05-16-2010, 04:36 PM
If you got location of your father from anyone else, you will lose the chance of killing GNR behemoth - you will not be able to get 'The bigger they are' achievement.
Are you sure about that? My first playthrough, I didn't do GNR until after finding my father, and when I went to GNR, I still encountered the behemoth (albeit with less help), and took it down. I got this achievement later that playthrough.

tandy rawfun
05-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Same, the Behemouth will be there no matter what. I also went Rivet first and had no problems.

esio gk
05-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Weird. When I played the game for the 3rd time, I went straight to Dr Li. Then I went to GNR and behemoth didn't spawn. Maybe it was glitch. Oh well, sorry for being wrong.

Cav Clayton
05-17-2010, 07:51 AM
Grabbing the Lunar dish is a side-quest anyway (assuming you speech challenge Three-dog for the info about your Dad).

Slugger VII
05-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the responses! I went and made the journey there (which wasnt even that bad to begin with:p i didnt know) and was still able to do the quest and kill the behemoth :) thanks for clearing all that up for me guys

Ethereal235
05-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Grabbing the Lunar dish is a side-quest anyway (assuming you speech challenge Three-dog for the info about your Dad).
It's a side-quest with an achievement attached to it. I think that's what he was asking about.