PDA

View Full Version : special shortcut

Masterbelg
05-16-2010, 04:20 PM
YouTube- Split Second Gameplay

At the end of lap 1 (around 1.30) he switched routes and ends up in some kind of shopping mall, but when I trigger that route switch I end up in the garage..

Anyone has an idea how I get into the shopping mall?

AlkalineProdigy
05-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Thats because on that track there are two paths in the same spot. In the video it's the second time the route was changed in that spot. The first time you trigger it you end up in the garage the second time you end up in the shopping area.

Aki2403
05-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Thats because on that track there are two paths in the same spot. In the video it's the second time the route was changed in that spot. The first time you trigger it you end up in the garage the second time you end up in the shopping area.

That was the end of lap 1 (I can't see how it's a second route change)

not only that but in the demo verison I have, you go through a car-park for the first change, and on to a runway/terminal tarmac section for the second change :confused:

Edit: After watching the Youtube video again, I'd say that it is an older build that they've decided to change. (The video is nearly a year old)

Masterbelg
05-17-2010, 04:25 PM

No you're wrong, look at 2.30. There he switches routes for the second time.
I guess Aki2403 is right, too bad that we're not able to enter that route..