PDA

View Full Version : Fancy Arcade

Tragidy85
05-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Seen a few off topic posts about this and some complaints but no real question regarding this. Anyone legit have this achievement yet? If so how? If not then anyone got a confirmed way to work towards it? Theres no way I am leveling to 40 or 50 for this thats like what? $120.00+? Anyone heard anything? Thanks!

littlejay
05-16-2010, 05:35 PM
you can't get it yet. there are enough themes but you need to be lvl 40 to unlock them all which is not possible. if you wait long enough, game packs will have free themes inside them

OMGLOL1111
05-17-2010, 12:25 AM
if you wait long enough, game packs will have free themes inside them

you sure about that? any source?

littlejay
05-17-2010, 01:20 AM
gamepack 3 had a free theme....

ApochWeiss
05-17-2010, 03:36 PM
It appears every game developer gets a theme and it's a free one since all four developers/publishers so far had them and Pack 3 came with Konami since they had Konami games. So, each pack with a new publisher/developer SHOULD come with a new free theme.

Skode
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
There was a youtube video showing someone playing Game Room at a games convention and he scrolled through all the available Themes at one point - there was a Wild West Theme on that list which weve not yet had available to use so far with the packs weve had on offer... fair to say there is more themes coming to get this achievement without getting to the 42 level mark for that last locked theme.

Psymox
05-17-2010, 07:54 PM
I can see them adding a whole bunch of themes in the future, some of which you'll have to pay for along with a selection of 'furniture' items.

Skode
05-18-2010, 01:18 AM
I can see them adding a whole bunch of themes in the future, some of which you'll have to pay for along with a selection of 'furniture' items.

I hope not but its likely - i refuse to pay for anything as cosmetic as a "mascot" as it is before having to pay for each individual theme and respective items but i dare say there is a market to make money for full customisation of peoples game rooms.

Taiyz
05-18-2010, 01:57 AM
It appears every game developer gets a theme and it's a free one since all four developers/publishers so far had them and Pack 3 came with Konami since they had Konami games. So, each pack with a new publisher/developer SHOULD come with a new free theme. Actually it was Activision. Game Pack 3 was the first pack to contain Activision games (4 at this point) and had the Activision theme.

Tragidy85
05-18-2010, 02:10 AM
Ok Sounds interesting but anyone know if you can still obtain that theme? Or was it only available on that date?

lildevilbmxer
05-18-2010, 03:16 AM
Actually it was Activision. Game Pack 3 was the first pack to contain Activision games (4 at this point) and had the Activision theme. it was pittfall to be exact :)

yes im hoping they will release more free themes also

Skode
05-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Ok Sounds interesting but anyone know if you can still obtain that theme? Or was it only available on that date?

It was on the actual Game Pack 03 - if you still have that download on your hard drive then you will still have access to the theme free of charge for use.

heinstach
05-19-2010, 11:11 AM
The Fancy Arcade achievement is now possible! Just reach level 30 and place all 12 unique themes.

Skode
05-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Yeah we got a free "fantasy" theme with Game Pack 04. Also it should be noted there was a couple of free decor items to boot this time as well including wild mushrooms for the ground and an Orges Head for the wall.

littlejay
05-20-2010, 01:21 PM
ill never go to level 30! game room is a nice idea but way too much of a money sink. once i hit lvl 20 im out. and by then we will have 1 more free theme :p