PDA

View Full Version : Time Spender medals... has anyone noticed

Skode
05-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Yeah so has anyone noticed that all of the 14 games on the Game Pack 03 have greatly increased time spender paramaters... on the first two game packs there was games that asked only 45 minutes of game time for the gold but now some of the more recent games near an entire hour just to reach bronze - why the hell have they increased the time needed to be spent to such high levels compared to before.

Ive not seen it brought up before here so maybe im on my own but whilst i love trying to play over and over for the Points Buster and Survivalist medals i grudge Time Spender when ive already done everything i want with a game and certainly on the likes of the multiplayer based games like Outlaw (glad it wasnt on pack 03 haha)

pauly_27
05-17-2010, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't say they have increased at all, never mind "greatly" increased.

Game pack 1's Shao-Lin's Road remains the longest gold time spender out there, so they have gone down if anything.

OMGLOL1111
05-17-2010, 10:34 PM
I say the time spender should vary according to the type of game and average game lenght.

Shooters like Megazone or finalizer are pretty short most of the time so 30-45 minutes bronze should be plenty

Games like rack em up are much longer and it's okay to put longer time spender

megazone bronze is 1 hour, that's a lotta plays, pretty overkill imo

lildevilbmxer
05-18-2010, 03:23 AM
agreed they have some long times for that game pack but at least it will go towards the play 36 hours lol