PDA

View Full Version : Quicker Respawns for Boosting

The Pants Party
04-03-2007, 12:41 PM
I was boosting all the multiplayer with my buddy Suffer27, and I get bored being killed over and over so I would be trying to shoot smilies into the wall and stuff while he killed me, and I noticed you respawn instantly if you die while firing. So whether you're firing a gun or swinging the wrench, try to die while firing. If your weapon is "cooling down" it won't work, so try to use something with no cooldown and no reload - obviously the wrench works the best. :p

highpass
04-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Is this unrelated to the fact you can force respawn by pressing the trigger as soon as you die?

The Pants Party
04-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Is this unrelated to the fact you can force respawn by pressing the trigger as soon as you die?

Seriously? I feel like an ass. I guess I thought it was my constant shooting giving the instant respawn and not the fact that I had the trigger down as the wait screen popped up. Oh well, I tried. :(

highpass
04-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Not to worry Mr Pants, I wasn't sure if it was the same thing or not so don't take my post sarcastically. You still get a grade A for effort mate ;)

/edit PS you need a 13 point achievement!

Mulsiphix
04-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah A for effort. Many people wouldn't take the time to try and spread such knowledge. I tip my hat to you :D

The 360 Dragon
04-17-2007, 04:51 PM
thanx guys i just realized the trigger thing myself (i feel stupid too mr pants so ur not alone lol)