PDA

View Full Version : Strange achievement glitch.

xX Burni3 Xx
05-17-2010, 10:20 PM
I have collected the achievememt where you collect 25 manuscript pages and while it has unlocked it has not added to my gamerscore so I have 20 less gamerpoints than I should have. Anyone else having similar problems?

F Swan
05-17-2010, 11:15 PM
I had the same trouble, the achievement unlocked but it didn't add to my score. I just recovered my Gamertag and it fixed it :)

metallicorphan
05-17-2010, 11:37 PM
on rare occasions this can happen,sometimes you need to recover gamertag and other times it can add as soon as you sign out and then back in to XBL

i haven't had this problem myself,but a friend experienced the same thing on Final Fantasy 13....the score added when she looked on xbox.com,so she signed back into her account on the 360 and it was there

schrodog
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
I had this problem with Brutal legend recover your account and it will tell you that you havn't unlocked the achievement and then you have to get it again some times it's not a big deal but sometimes it makes you have to play the game again it depends on how the programmers did the checking code for achievements. unfortunately in my case i had to play it again :(

xX Burni3 Xx
05-18-2010, 04:41 PM
I recovered my Gamertag and it updated and recognized I had the achievements so fourtunately I won't have to replay through the game, thankyou guys. :)