PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on my way to Lover's Peak..

Lady Elysium
05-18-2010, 04:49 AM
Bah, I feel like a bit of a bad gamer right now. I'm almost at Lover's Peak (I've passed Moonshine Cave) and I cannot stop getting killed at the multiple Taken ambush. I only have 12 bullets in my revolver and no other sort of weapon available. The last manuscript I read said there was a treasure chest nearby with a flare gun, but the one at Moonshine Cave only had some batteries in it.

Did anyone else have trouble at that spot or am I alone in this? *sob*

N3xus Gam3r
05-18-2010, 05:03 AM
having low ammo in a Taken area is indeed annoying :/

try following this guide:

YouTube- Alan Wake - Episode 2: Taken - ALL Collectibles

Lady Elysium
05-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Cheers hun, I'll probably restart the level to see what I can save :]

BUZZARDIO 1080
05-18-2010, 08:46 AM
I got stuck there on nightmare, same problem , no ammo.
I had to duck and dodge and leg it to the safe light, later reading the guide it says on nightmare , u have to run that bit, hope theres not tomuch more like that
yikes

Frikeer
05-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I just posted this in another thread ^^
I had quite some trouble myself here but after a lot of tries I found out that the best technique is to run upp in the woods to the right cuz they will have a hard time following you there. You schould then run towards the light and every 5 second or something you turn around and use the FL on all the taken following you. This will stall them and you can turn around and run for a couple of more seconds. Repeat till you are in the safe haven.

Lady Elysium
05-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Managed to do it, whoo! :D

Ozbaab
05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Congrats! :woop:

Quickdraw
05-18-2010, 03:25 PM
thats a very bad spot to get ambushed that and the last sign on that level being the tree slice hanging up just b4 then i died afew times due to getting mobbed and low on stash i had to make a mad dash for it to the light. when i went to the tree slice they respawned behind me and cornered me it wasn't prety :(.