PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Difficulty Help

catbhoy
05-18-2010, 09:17 AM
I am currently stuck in episode 2 going to lovers leap, there is a horizontal tree with a hole cut out to allow passage through, here there is an group of 5 taken including 1 big guy with an axe I have only 12 bullets, I have tried shooting/ dodging/ sprinting, no joy. I have looked around for more ammo, nothing.

Frikeer
05-18-2010, 09:24 AM
I had quite some trouble myself here but after a lot of tries I found out that the best technique is to run upp in the woods to the right cuz they will have a hard time following you there. You schould then run towards the light and every 5 second or something you turn around and use the FL on all the taken following you. This will stall them and you can turn around and run for a couple of more seconds. Repeat till you are in the safe haven.

catbhoy
05-18-2010, 09:30 AM
I had quite some trouble myself here but after a lot of tries I found out that the best technique is to run upp in the woods to the right cuz they will have a hard time following you there. You schould then run towards the light and every 5 second or something you turn around and use the FL on all the taken following you. This will stall them and you can turn around and run for a couple of more seconds. Repeat till you are in the safe haven.

perfect, got past them cheers mate.

Frikeer
05-18-2010, 09:40 AM
I am just glad to help!