PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Start

IVIGAM3RIVI
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm not going to give anything away and no one else should but, wow this game starts off great! i strongly recommend playing with a good surround sound or like me with a pair of Astros because it will make your experience 10x better.

I know this isn't a super useful thread but i had to give this game some love. With red dead out to i really hope people don't pass this up, i have both games and i started RDR its good but now that i started Wake no way im going back to RDR till Wake is over.

I hope everyone is loving this as much as i am cuz right now its fuckin epic

oDrPepper
05-18-2010, 05:55 PM
I agree, the atmosphere in this game is incredible and I'm always wary of what may or may not be out there. I must admit though, the only times I've jumped is by standing on something electrified, just don't expect it. :(

russian box
05-18-2010, 06:11 PM
You guys played L4D2 HARD RAIN?

now thats a storm!

oEliteSniper X
05-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Some people are comparing it to Alone in the Dark, I WISH it had the controls Wake has. I could not finish that game because the controls frustrated me to no end. I finished the first chapter in a little over an hour {took some time to stop and check out scenery and listen to people, plus looking for the arrows for chests}. I think this is ten times better than Alone in the Dark, it has better controls and better graphics {The characters in Alone looked like plastic} and I'm more intrigued by it's story.

IVIGAM3RIVI
05-18-2010, 09:49 PM
You guys played L4D2 HARD RAIN?

now thats a storm!

L4D2 Great game.....HARD RAIN= Shit Storm