PDA

View Full Version : how to play with a friend on ranked match?

Divian BE
04-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Basically, how do you set up a ranked match (and play on it with a friend)? Since I can't see an option of creating one, nor to play with a friend...

It's all like quick ranked, normal or custom. :mad:

ps: How do you see or choose the option for the fighting styles, besides the build a label mode?
pss: I got grabbed or get counterattacked the whole time. Not to mention the stupid ground attack ppl use 6 times in a row without letting me get up...

appreciate the help...

ac2565
04-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Basically, how do you set up a ranked match (and play on it with a friend)? Since I can't see an option of creating one, nor to play with a friend...

It's all like quick ranked, normal or custom. :mad:

ps: How do you see or choose the option for the fighting styles, besides the build a label mode?
pss: I got grabbed or get counterattacked the whole time. Not to mention the stupid ground attack ppl use 6 times in a row without letting me get up...

appreciate the help...
Go to the same lobby and invite him to a game that you made.
P.S Answer
You cant though you can tell once you play with one enough.
pss Answer
Spin the right stick to get up

PaleGringo
04-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Yar.

Best way I figured to do this was to hook up in a lobby, and once both of you are in there challenge them by highlighting their gamertag, and set your options to be ranked match in the location you want and they'll get an invite.

Once inside, you can choose rematch for a couple times before EA will disconnect you.

Airborne 88
04-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Yar.

Best way I figured to do this was to hook up in a lobby, and once both of you are in there challenge them by highlighting their gamertag, and set your options to be ranked match in the location you want and they'll get an invite.

Once inside, you can choose rematch for a couple times before EA will disconnect you.
Thanks for the info, sounds interesting :)

Divian BE
04-04-2007, 05:41 PM
thx, will try...

Paid In Full707
08-29-2008, 07:09 AM
thanks for the info will try. ps anyone trying to boost this game send me a friend request and a message that says Def Jam Icon