PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna wait a month or two to collect all the collectibles

NomoreNiceGuy
05-18-2010, 07:29 PM
cause then the guide will be detailed and with videos

N3xus Gam3r
05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
if you talking about the one on swearingatvideogames.com then you not alone, Osabb got 1k...

NOTswaggers
05-18-2010, 09:15 PM
if you talking about the one on swearingatvideogames.com then you not alone, Osabb got 1k...

100% filmed and encoding right now. 4, 5, and 6 will be up TONIGHT.

N3xus Gam3r
05-18-2010, 09:18 PM
100% filmed and encoding right now. 4, 5, and 6 will be up TONIGHT. then i dont have to wait that long, Thx :D!

metallicorphan
05-18-2010, 10:56 PM
i am on the last episode of Nightmare now(after already completing it on normal)

from 'swearing at video games' i copied and pasted into my notepad(on my PC) all the collectables mentioned in each episode(they list them all in order that you find them)

i opened the notepad page right out,pressed 'print screen' on keyboard...went to MS paint,saved the picture,and then transferred that picture onto my PSP..and then did the same for the other episodes,a lot of messing about but it saves me running up and downstairs to my 360 to my PC..instead of the guide i have my PSP

i usually transfer Youtube vids to the PSP,so it can help me on games...this time(so far)i have only needed to the text

hopefully i have not missed anything,i have all the TV,Radio and Chests...i just need 6 more Coffee Thermos,7 manuscripts including the nightmare pages,1 can pyramid and 2 signs to read...i hope they are all on the last level

the first time i did the last level,i got a few things but opted to go for the no shooting achievement instead

LethalEdge
05-19-2010, 12:41 PM
I used a combination of swearingatvideogames.com and Webb's guide to get all the collectables for Alan Wake. Both were very helpful.

N3xus Gam3r
05-19-2010, 12:43 PM
is swearingatvideogames.com the full list?

BUZZARDIO 1080
05-19-2010, 01:05 PM
After finishing on normal, i bought the guide, and kind of wish i hadnt,dont get me wrong it tells u where every thing is,which is nice, but ,the whole walkthrough is written as if its a book,and i dont do books, ill get the video guide on my lappy.

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 03:44 PM
After finishing on normal, i bought the guide, and kind of wish i hadnt,dont get me wrong it tells u where every thing is,which is nice, but ,the whole walkthrough is written as if its a book,and i dont do books, ill get the video guide on my lappy.

i used the video guide on at swearingatvideogames webby the rest i finished with a picture guide on msxbox-world.com, to finish it but i did pick some up b4, not the worst collectable ive had to do. maybe try when the next dlc is out plenty of time.

N3xus Gam3r
05-19-2010, 04:36 PM
swearingatvideogames.com has all guide videos up now ;)

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 04:38 PM
swearingatvideogames.com has all guide videos up now ;)

thats great, altho im hoping they update some bits, altho they was clear on most ofum im sure they missed the odd few out, but they are right infront of you if you miss them then somethings wrong lol.

NOTswaggers
05-19-2010, 05:49 PM
thats great, altho im hoping they update some bits, altho they was clear on most ofum im sure they missed the odd few out, but they are right infront of you if you miss them then somethings wrong lol.

Which bits do you feel need updating? Descriptions? What?