PDA

View Full Version : Kill count across playthroughs

Gooseboxer
05-18-2010, 11:05 PM
Just wondering if I fall short of a kill count achievement, does reloading chapters OR starting a new playthrough carry over the previously earned kills?

metallicorphan
05-18-2010, 11:23 PM
yup,just reload a last checkpoint and kill again and it will be added

i did this for the Birds achievement,i needn't of bothered though,there are plenty of them throughout the game

i also did it with the hunting rifle achievement,i didn't think i was gonna get it in one playthrough so near the end i did the reload checkpoint trick

VladimirK
05-18-2010, 11:47 PM
i did this for the Birds achievement,i needn't of bothered though,there are plenty of them throughout the game

i also did it with the hunting rifle achievement,i didn't think i was gonna get it in one playthrough so near the end i did the reload checkpoint trick

Haha, same.
It looks like you'll never get enough kills for they achievements, but there's plenty of enemies.

Ozbaab
05-19-2010, 09:17 AM
If you're planning on maxing it they don't worry.
My stats after 3 playthroughs were 2,4k~ birds burned, and some 1,2k enemies killed with all weapons :o

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 11:36 AM
yeah killing things int a problem with 3 runs more than likely, altho normal pickup run and nightmare mins it to 2, but still well easy.

wh1tel1ght
05-19-2010, 06:35 PM
kinda off topic but the guide said it has spoilers. do collectibles( thermoses n such) carry over across playthroughs aswell? say i get 55 of em. then go to nightmare. to collect the other 45 would that work?