Has anyone every used a fatman on you?

WingcommanderIV

I was wandering the wasteland at level 6. I found Dogmeat in the scrapyard, and was heading toward another quest when I bumped into raiders. I killed a couple and gained a level, then found a couple more. I started fighting them, and noticed they were throwing a lot of grenades at me. SHot one out of the air, which was pretty cool, and killed on of the raiders. With only one left, that I knew of (But I guess not), she turnned and started to run. I was like, "Hmm...am I that awesome that NPCs will run from me now?" Suddenly there was a flash of light, a big explosion, and my carcass was thrown across the street, lombs blown off and everything. I was dead, and there was a mushroom cloud where I used to be standing. I told my friend this, who beat the game, and he said he never got nuked before.

So has anyone else here ever been nuked by an NPC?

^^ i can say you are both wrong. if you go into capitol building and quickly shoot the guy with the FM before he nukes the bahemoth, he will turn around and shoot you with it. its happend to me twice and my m8s a few times.

if your level 30 with the right perks, and with the medic T5-LB power armour can you just survive (with 1, maybe 2 bars of health left)

^^ i can say you are both wrong. if you go into capitol building and quickly shoot the guy with the FM before he nukes the bahemoth, he will turn around and shoot you with it. its happend to me twice and my m8s a few times.

if your level 30 with the right perks, and with the medic T5-LB power armour can you just survive (with 1, maybe 2 bars of health left)

He said he wandering the wasteland, not in any kind of building.
I was wandering the wasteland
I know about Talon Merc in the Capitol Building. He can shoot you with his Fatman, but but in this case it's muuuuch more likely that this was car explosion.

There is little possibility, that it was raider, who picked Fat Man from random encounted scavenger, but for it to happen, you would have to shoot raiders weapon out of his hands.

He said he was wandering wasteland, so most of chances of obtaing Fat Man are impossible:

- super mutant could pick FM from dead Brotherhood of Steel soldier during GNR Plaza battle

- Fat Man in Evergreen Mills, Germantown, Fort Bannister and Fort Constantine are behimd locked dors, so it is impossible for enemy to pick it up (unles you open the door first, assuming that there is enemy with ability to use weapons)

- Fat Man in Operation Anchorage - again, impossible

- Fat Man in White House - there are no enemies with ability to use weapons - only feral ghouls

- Fat Man in Old Olney Sewers - again, no enemies who can use weapons - only Deathclaws