PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

IS Achilles SI
05-19-2010, 04:20 AM
I am where you wall climb to two poles to activate the cement structures that come up from the ground...then have to touch the wall plate and jump between the two cement structures to get to the door...I've tried everything with no luck I just can not get there in time...please help!!

KashThePriest
05-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Do you know the name of the area you're in?

IS Achilles SI
05-20-2010, 02:25 AM
I found a way past it...you have to point the left stick in the direction you want him to jump and press a...then he just spins around the column very fast...sorry for wasting a thread fellas...

HorsemanOfWar16
05-21-2010, 04:21 PM
Hay ill try to be descriptive and if any one can help that will be appreciated- i am stuck in the prison I am in the 2nd big main room - there is pole in the middle of room with two golden bars, on either side and i have jumped on too both off them and stopped the water on either side now there is nothing left for me to hang on to and 1 of the waterfalls is too far away too propel yourself of the wall ?? I am sure ill get there and I am sure its real simple just me being crap, but help will be kl thx.
I can reach one flow of water but cannot reach next wooden pole ??
EDIT : -
*** soz for stupid post i had to turn back other way and double jump lol- i knew it would be something stupid ****