PDA

View Full Version : Guide?

flippy1008
05-19-2010, 06:05 AM
Is anyone creating a Split/Second Achievement Guide?

If not, can I make one for this game. I have written for several gaming sites before, and I have always wanted to write a guide for this site yet people always beat me to applying for it (and I believe it's probably the case for this game as well!)

Thanks, Flippy

cra
05-19-2010, 06:31 AM
have a look at the pm i send you :)

IISYNII Raid3n
05-19-2010, 07:22 AM
I was actually considering writing one for this game as well. Looks like I was beaten to the punch lol. Oh well, I'll just have to try and contribute as much as I can for this fairly easy 1k

cra
05-19-2010, 07:40 AM
easy 1k? i have my doubts about that, as i think that getting a form of 1 will be a lot of grinding if it is boostable in any way...

IISYNII Raid3n
05-19-2010, 07:47 AM
Even then it won't be NEARLY as much grinding as other mp games. I ran a couple survivor races this evening and got 1st in both and jumped up 8 form places each. I doubt it would be like that all the way up to 1 but with a full room it might be a day of playing tops. There was another thread on here that said that even if you don't finish first your form will still be affected in a positive manner, so it can't be too bad.

cra
05-19-2010, 07:53 AM
well the question is if you can boost online form via privat races. if not, then you have to rely on your skill+luck to win many races ;) i raced yesterday too and got promoted 6 or 7 numbers in a standard race...

if you manage to get a group and try out a private race, it would be great to let us know if this works.

IISYNII Raid3n
05-19-2010, 09:34 AM
I will see what I can do. I have a friend who has gotten the game about half done already, I'll see if he has played online and if he has tried the private party, if not I'll do it myself and let everyone know.

dark-antares
05-19-2010, 12:05 PM
hi , yeah you can boost youre rank in private :woop: , i try with two friends and it works

Murgatroyd7
05-20-2010, 03:31 AM
easy 1k? i have my doubts about that, as i think that getting a form of 1 will be a lot of grinding if it is boostable in any way...
No grinding needed at all. I've got some idiot on XBL saying that I have no life because I'm at #1, but in all seriousness, it took less than three hours. You don't even have to win; just get in the top three as much as possible.