PDA

View Full Version : Any else having problem with achievement's not showing in dashboard

sixcandy
05-19-2010, 03:49 PM
I had gone though the game twice on normal and hardcore and never had any problems getting the achievement and they showed up on the dashboard.
But when i came to the mop up of 2 achievements which were "Meet the Deadline" & "An Idyllic Small Town" i got the achievements but the they never added to my 100% count on my dashboard, so i have all the achievements but my dashboard is now only showing 48 out 50 and 970GS out 1000GS...

so what iam asking is has anyone else had this problem and did you manage to fix this thank you.

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 03:52 PM
I had gone though the game twice on normal and hardcore and never had any problems getting the achievement and they showed up on the dashboard.
But when i came to the mop up of 2 achievements which were "Meet the Deadline" & "An Idyllic Small Town" i got the achievements but the they never added to my 100% count on my dashboard, so i have all the achievements but my dashboard is now only showing 48 out 50 and 970GS out 1000GS...

so what iam asking is has anyone else had this problem and did you manage to fix this thank you.

i read something about this happened try logging in and out of your profile if that doesn't work try reapplying your profile, but only try the 2nd option if the first one fails if read the first one work well.

not sure reapplying is the right word its what you used to do for halo 3 when you got ure achievements in another lang to reverse them to english cant remember the exact path, someone else im sure can fill the gap if needed.

sixcandy
05-19-2010, 03:54 PM
how do i reapply my profile as my xbox 360 has been turned out a number of time and it is still show as 970GS out of 1000GS

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 04:07 PM
how do i reapply my profile as my xbox 360 has been turned out a number of time and it is still show as 970GS out of 1000GS

I recovered my Gamertag and it updated and recognized I had the achievements so fourtunately I won't have to replay through the game, thankyou guys. :)

turned out you mean youve logged in and uot im guessing,

try recovering your gamertag, its when u switch profile, theres a option at the end, ive read several posts say this fix it so youll hve to try that, believe you may need to delete it first i think for it to update. only other suggestion i can give

sixcandy
05-19-2010, 04:17 PM
thank you will give that a try and let you know

Trash Man
05-19-2010, 04:27 PM
I had the same problem with this game. Tried logging in and out and it made no difference. A gamertag recovery fixed it though.

sixcandy
05-19-2010, 11:22 PM
reapplying the profile worked thank you very much

xMadDogx82
05-20-2010, 05:09 PM
happened too me got too recover 230000 gamerscore takin ages:mad:

JuSt BLaZe
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
I just got the COLLECTOR'S EDITION achievement (50 G = You have found every manuscript page in the game) and Nightmare runthrough (90 G + Hard runthrough).
But it only shows 970 G in total. My total Gamerscore is correct but not the one especially on Alan Wake. If I check them it says 50 of 50 unlocked in the down left corner. Dammit I HATE THIS, XBL always messing up this shit. Let's try the LOG IN LOG OFF or recovering Gamertag option. :Bounce:

Evol Error
05-23-2010, 09:33 PM
No problems here for me yet.

JuSt BLaZe
05-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Fixed it. :woop:
Just RECOVER YOUR GAMERTAG (for everyone else). Took about 30 minutes with my Gamerscore. I asked somebody in my friendslist and he had the same problem after getting all 1000 G in Alan Wake.

DeviousD
05-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Yeah i had the same problem showing 600 when i had 610 lost 10G somewhere recovered my profile now all is good.

PoliceBox63
06-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Aye i had this problem aswell when i got the "An Idyllic Small Town" chiev. Going to recover my gamertag tomorrow morning see how it goes. A question: can you just recover it straight away or do you have to delete your profile or what? O.o

Logan I
06-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Yep, recovering your gamertag should fix the problem. I was missing ten points and then read on the forums to recover your tag to fix it. i tried it and it worked like a charm.