PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Question

Mister Buds
05-19-2010, 04:10 PM
i got messed up reading the collectibles guide and missed one hidden chest and one sign in episode 4. i know which ones they are, but i couldn't go back to get them from where i was in the level. i'm wondering how i can go about getting these. can i get them from replaying the episode, or will i have to collect all of them again on my next playthrough?

if it is possible to get them by replaying the level, could i do that now without it jeopardizing my game/game completion achievement?

also, i've searched the board for an answer and couldn't find anything.

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 04:12 PM
i got messed up reading the collectibles guide and missed one hidden chest and one sign in episode 4. i know which ones they are, but i couldn't go back to get them from where i was in the level. i'm wondering how i can go about getting these. can i get them from replaying the episode, or will i have to collect all of them again on my next playthrough?

if it is possible to get them by replaying the level, could i do that now without it jeopardizing my game/game completion achievement?

also, i've searched the board for an answer and couldn't find anything.

anything and everything u pickup or read is saved, so for the acheivement you need the ones you missed. so replay that episode and go back and get them, but finish your game first or do it on another playthrough if u aint doing nightmare yet

Sirboscos
05-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Its very annoying. Just did the same mistake myself. CT 75 in the church, "little kitchen in clerks office". Now i have to replay the whole fracking chapter, just for that. Oh, well.

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Its very annoying. Just did the same mistake myself. CT 75 in the church, "little kitchen in clerks office". Now i have to replay the whole fracking chapter, just for that. Oh, well.

if hes trying to do that chapter without dieing its going to be a pain, that chainsaw guy screwed me over and ruined that so i reran it, went much better on normal lol.