PDA

View Full Version : Help:- Episode 6 bridge section

catbhoy
05-19-2010, 04:47 PM
I cannot get past the poltergeist tractor/digger on the bridge in episode 6 (nightmare difficulty) I have 3 flash-bangs and 10 batteries but keep getting killed here. Any help greatly appreciated.

EDIT:- Got through combo of all flash-bags and Torchlight, just worked after attempt 5.

N3xus Gam3r
05-19-2010, 04:50 PM
i'm about to start the that level, all i can say, is to follow a guide or walktrough video ;)

VladimirK
05-19-2010, 05:07 PM
That was probably the hardest part on nightmare imo because you didn't have much room to move around in, (plus I fell off the bridge a couple of times whilst dodging tyres and fridges :biglaugh).

metallicorphan
05-19-2010, 10:16 PM
yes its a bastard,when playing on normal i had difficulty,so when coming to Nightmare i was dreading it

however i found that when i played on Normal i legged it through.....this time i took my time

see the floor jumping up and down?...let it do it,infact don't go near it(i just took cover next to a car that was parked next to me while the floor was doing its thing up ahead) and deal with the items being thrown at you(usually 2 or 3 at a time)

(use the torch while dodging or keeping something inbetween you and the possessed item to save on flashbangs and flares...you may need them)

when you get rid of the items being thrown at you the floor will have settled until the next part,and just repeat....there's is no hurry...walk until the next lot of floor jumps and then take cover instead of going forward

and don't forget to keep a safe distance(and try and save some flashes/flares) when you get to the end of the bridge

***spoiler*****

(its backwards so you can not accidentally read it)

reggid/BCJ dessessop a htiw laed ot evah uoy dne eht ta

EDIT:having re-read your first post i see you already know about it,sorry,LOL

****spoiler end*******

m00ney79
10-10-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm on this part right now in my nightmare play-through. I just keep dying at the end with that steam-shovel thing. before that isn't hard. just take your time and hide behind cover whenever the objects are flung at you.

I know my post is a lot later than the other ones, but that's ok.

EDIT: Just finished it. That was annoying. All I did was run from side to side on the bridge, throwing flash bangs and flares. I think if you take too long he starts to knock out parts of the floor.