PDA

View Full Version : Achievment Glitch???

shady SP4RK
05-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I play the game and unlocked "Enthraling"! After the finalfight against Alistar my Xbox freeze and no "Orge's Keeper" and "Bane of Thedas" achievement come!

After restart my box i played the roof again -> no achievements!!! :(

So i played so complete story again -> no achievements!!! :( :(

Have someone a idea?

CandidGamera
05-19-2010, 06:43 PM
"Ogre's Keeper" does seem to be glitched - lots of people have finished the module with the same ogre and not got the Achievement. As for the one for completing the story, I'd guess it's something to do with your Xbox crashing right when it should've unlocked.

shady SP4RK
05-19-2010, 07:05 PM
I tried find a solution and reset the systemcache. Sadly with no Success! Other idea to unlock the missing "unmissable" story-achievement???

I checked the unlocked achievement in my bioware social network!
-> the 2 achivements are unlocked. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

NicoIsNotOkay
05-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I checked the unlocked achievement in my bioware social network!
-> the 2 achivements are unlocked. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

Try recovering your gamertag...might work.

artphobia
05-19-2010, 09:23 PM
uhh interesting. I'm looking at all the achs kept on bioware's site that i have also. There are way more that are achieved... really wish they were that wide of range for the 360 version. Even if that means making them worth less each... still awesome.

Malazan
05-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah it's glitched for me too. Done the bloody thing about five-six times and nothing. Going to replay from the beginning tomorrow and try again. I bet that Bioware have to release a patch to sort it though.

shady SP4RK
05-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Try recovering your gamertag...might work.

Thank you for this idea! But it doesn't work!! :(

I wrote a message to the support!
Here is the reponse:

"Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your Dragon Age: Origins purchase. It is always a pleasure to assist our customers in any way that we can.

I truly understand that you are unable to unlock your achievements. Please note that, there was a temporary problem and should be resolved soon. Our engineers are already aware of this issue and are working to fix the issue as soon as possible. We request you to please have patience and wait for sometime till the issue is resolved. I request that you please visit our main forums at http://www.bioware.com/ for any update on this issue.

We highly appreciate your patience. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please update this incident, or visit us on the web at http://help.dragonage.com."

I'm curious about it!!!