PDA

View Full Version : For Those Whom Have Bought The Limited Collectors Edition + Add On

NightTimeScene
05-19-2010, 05:24 PM
For those who have this edition and used the code that was inside of the game itself here's what it reads. I also have that Female Shirt Code that will not be used. hey by the way do these's promo codes expire??

http://i46.tinypic.com/r1ltz9.jpg

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 05:39 PM
i don't get why they are needing to send a new one i assumed the code i got was ment to be saved for the dlc when it came out, so ive to use this code in order to make sure i get the first dlc when it comes out? what a strange way to do it.

NightTimeScene
05-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Funny thing is I downloaded it. It's like 500MB and I was like oh rad. its the 6 real life episodes compiled into one huge ass HD file hahaha.. went to the video section of the xbox and I click on it. and that's what it told me. but yes very strange to send promo code for something that isn't out yet till 2 months from now.. strange but different!

Quickdraw
05-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Funny thing is I downloaded it. It's like 500MB and I was like oh rad. its the 6 real life episodes compiled into one huge ass HD file hahaha.. went to the video section of the xbox and I click on it. and that's what it told me. but yes very strange to send promo code for something that isn't out yet till 2 months from now.. strange but different!

well not that i just cant think of why change the code, unless they found a huge bug after these cards was made. and even then why cant they just become active when the dlc up just seems pointless lol

NightTimeScene
05-19-2010, 06:43 PM
I'd like to see a movie, reminds me a lot of LOST, a creepy Steven king novel. I like it a lot, im on normal mode, I have the players guide like to get a much shit done in one play thru. I haven't checked the theme that was downloaded for free with the code, I want to know what the other theme looks like and see if its worth a download. any screen caps would be rad! I think the animated not the cuts scenes, like there was a part where the guy and his wife start to kiss on the couch it looked so boxy the people do they need MORE animated on the hands and stuff. looks like a box is hugging and kissing a box, but the animated well cut scenes look fine, its just I don't know..

MicroCool
05-19-2010, 09:53 PM
If you would have read the card first you would have known that. It's says it on the front of the card in red.

NightTimeScene
05-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Rather have proof you never know theses days people LIE or things change ASAP!

FR MATTUU
05-19-2010, 10:06 PM
in order to have a code it has to be for something. the code HAS to activate something. if you didnt activate your code yet and on july 28th the DLC will replace the video thing.

NightTimeScene
05-19-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm wicked curious as to what it may be :-) W00t!!
I'm on the avatar page, I don't see the difference from the Dev shirt I got for free, and the regular shirt. "Alan Wake Logo Shirt" Just different lettering, and the position of the letters.

Also, anyone have screen caps of the 2 other Themes

Old Gods of Asgard Theme
and
Alan Wake Elderwood Theme

Cause, I have the free theme that came with the game, looks gorgeous.

Also, I through away that card that came with the game for the add on
http://i49.tinypic.com/5tul2r.jpg

Just, saw and read that. So, I should be all set cause I entered the code in and downloaded the add on.

Mr1721
05-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Very awesome on it putting the code in already rather then forgetting about it and probably losing your code. I hope the signal is good for remedy to release an add on already.

NightTimeScene
05-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Watching the Bonus CD right now, can't believe that dude from Finland, was MAX PAYNE haha.. Also, they really need to PORT over the MAX PAYNE series, It would be a badass fucking movie if they created it. Wondering how Prince Of Persia is going to do. thank god that dude who did Mortal Kombat didn't do it that guy BLOWZ

Komrade Kayce
05-23-2010, 03:51 AM
I dont know why nobody has told you this yet, but everyone who bought the game new, Collectors Edition and Regular, got that code that you're talking about. Not just the CE.

lordskorrkeeper
05-23-2010, 11:03 PM
http://www.themexbox.com (http://www.themexbox.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=c98a402bbbda7317f13f78bae19ff2 7a&topic=382.0)

I like to use this site to check out what themes look like not sure if anyone mentioned it.

danjohnson58
05-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Watching the Bonus CD right now, can't believe that dude from Finland, was MAX PAYNE haha.. Also, they really need to PORT over the MAX PAYNE series, It would be a badass fucking movie if they created it. Wondering how Prince Of Persia is going to do. thank god that dude who did Mortal Kombat didn't do it that guy BLOWZ

I'm confused are you on about Alan Wake or Max Payne, if the latter there already is a movie, I enjoyed it but I dont recall it being huge at the box office.

ZOMBINOX
05-24-2010, 04:54 PM
I put my code in and then it downloaded a huge file. So did I already get the episode and the new code they send just unlocks it? Weird that putting in a code to wait for another code downloaded a huge file onto my hard drive???

ThePumpkinKing
05-24-2010, 08:14 PM
I put my code in and then it downloaded a huge file. So did I already get the episode and the new code they send just unlocks it? Weird that putting in a code to wait for another code downloaded a huge file onto my hard drive???

You just downloaded the entire Bright Falls series, mashed up into one seamless video. If you'd read the thread you'd know that....

I think I'll just hold onto my code for now. I have all of the episodes. And I'd hate for them to forget to send me a new code for The Signal.

And about the LCE: It's so awesome. The bonus disc alone is almost worth the extra I paid.

- 2 Premium Themes (Elderwood & Bright Falls)
-10 Gamerpics
- Limited Edition Avatar Award (Alan's Original Jacket & Scarf from early concepts)
- Full Video Commentary for the main game.

Hell, the commentary alone is just about as awesome as it gets. Not to mention that it also comes with a soundtrack, full length book, and a collector's case.

On that note: Has anyone read the book yet? I want to. But I'm gonna wait until after I've finished the game. Just to be on the safe side. I'd hate to spoil the game by reading the book first.

Archvile78
05-24-2010, 08:42 PM
You just downloaded the entire Bright Falls series, mashed up into one seamless video. If you'd read the thread you'd know that....

I think I'll just hold onto my code for now. I have all of the episodes. And I'd hate for them to forget to send me a new code for The Signal.

And about the LCE: It's so awesome. The bonus disc alone is almost worth the extra I paid.

-10 Gamerpics
- Limited Edition Avatar Award (Alan's Original Jacket & Scarf from early concepts)

Hell, the commentary alone is just about as awesome as it gets. Not to mention that it also comes with a soundtrack, full length book, and a collector's case.

On that note: Has anyone read the book yet? I want to. But I'm gonna wait until after I've finished the game. Just to be on the safe side. I'd hate to spoil the game by reading the book first.
I guess i should watch that bonus disc then it gives more stuff than i expected.

chanman
05-24-2010, 09:03 PM

-10 Gamerpics

The limited edition was totally worth the money. There's so much awesome content! I'm also gonna wait until I finish the game, then I'll start reading the book.