PDA

View Full Version : unlock code

blade_pkr
05-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Just wondering if there's going to a code for a skin like the sandwraith or mails armour that can be used freely (like pop 08 had the sands of time skin code). any ideas?

-TheDragonstar-
05-19-2010, 11:53 PM
There's a Limited Edition version was believed to have Malik's costume and the Sandwraith skin from Warrior Within. Unfortunately, they weren't gonna put that out for the US so if anyone in the UK's got it, care to enlighten us?

DarkJake
05-20-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm using Malik's skin now. I got the code from the official website--I'm not sure if you can still do it, but I don't see why not since I didn't have to pre-order anything, etc., just clicked a few buttons.

blade_pkr
05-20-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm from the UK, with the collector's edition you recieve: some art cards, sand warith skin, mailks skin, soundtrack and a free code to download PoP classin from market place

blade_pkr
05-20-2010, 08:48 AM
I'm using Malik's skin now. I got the code from the official website--I'm not sure if you can still do it, but I don't see why not since I didn't have to pre-order anything, etc., just clicked a few buttons.

What did you go on to get the skin?

EDIT: I've just read on another forum that you can get maliks skin by playin the flash game on face book, either die or click exclusive content, /Ubisoft then e-mail you a code for the skin, sadly it's only available in the US, so those out of the US and are living in the UK who DON'T have the CE, i guess are lucked out... for now