PDA

View Full Version : where are all the can pyramids?

WarGod3
05-20-2010, 03:05 AM
im missing 1 and all the guides eva are missing a few or don't have them on it ive got a 1000 on this game but as you only need 5 of thee but still wont all of them lol

Ozbaab
05-20-2010, 04:59 AM
Sweraingatvideagames.com also have a guide and I'm pretty sure there's can pyramids listed.

http://swearingatvideogames.com/2010/05/04/alan-wake-achievement-guide/

N3xus Gam3r
05-20-2010, 05:00 AM
That site doesn't have them all, i followed that guide to the end.
And I'm still missing 1 CT :(

i really don't wanna do it all over again, just to find it...

metallicorphan
05-20-2010, 07:53 AM
yeah i was using that guide as well and realised all the can pyramids weren't there

FWIW-there is one that isn't listed on there on a wall in the car park opposite Agent Nightingales Motel room at the Majestic,on the last episode..maybe that is your lost pyramid,although it isn't mine

II OE II
05-20-2010, 09:58 AM
though, is there any real point to knocking over all of the can pyramids? Im assuming you're just doing it for sheer 100% completion eventhough the achievement only requires 5

WarGod3
05-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Sweraingatvideagames.com also have a guide and I'm pretty sure there's can pyramids listed.

http://swearingatvideogames.com/2010/05/04/alan-wake-achievement-guide/
thats the guide i was useing

WarGod3
05-20-2010, 03:27 PM
though, is there any real point to knocking over all of the can pyramids? Im assuming you're just doing it for sheer 100% completion eventhough the achievement only requires 5
i like to have every thing on my fav games

WarGod3
05-20-2010, 03:50 PM
yeah i was using that guide as well and realised all the can pyramids weren't there

FWIW-there is one that isn't listed on there on a wall in the car park opposite Agent Nightingales Motel room at the Majestic,on the last episode..maybe that is your lost pyramid,although it isn't mine
dude you rock that was the one i was missing lol thanks for the help you saved me a lot of time looking for it

Russia Black
05-20-2010, 04:44 PM

Nice didnt know that was there :D

I swear I got another one in chapter 4 just after you get out of the maze and its on the right hand wall. Its before you get to the gazebo with the thermos. Dunno if someone wants to look for it to confirm as abviously I wouldve knocked it over.

metallicorphan
05-20-2010, 05:02 PM
dude you rock that was the one i was missing lol thanks for the help you saved me a lot of time looking for it

NP i found that one when i wasn't using a guide on my first run through on normal,i was checking around a lot then for Thermos etc

sharkone
05-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Missed one:(

I have follow the video guide on YT, and seems I have already found the one on motel.

metallicorphan
05-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Missed one:(

I have follow the video guide on YT, and seems I have already found the one on motel.

use the sticky guide at top of this forum page

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230155

although numbers 9 and 10 are both numbered as 9...but it still has 12 listed

and just jump to the chapter you need,shouldn't take that long to check them off

sharkone
05-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Thanks!

Missing cans in the video guide: one on episode 4 (was this), after labyrinth. One on episode 6 near Majestic.

Now my saves is 100% complete.