PDA

View Full Version : Gunless Wonder Glitched?

PuschChris
05-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey

today i tried to do the gunless wonder achivement.
the only things i used were my flashligt, flashbangs and the flareguns

now i finished the game and it still did not unlock.

so pissed right now...

MyAbsolution
05-20-2010, 10:25 AM
not for me... my cheevo popped right when I got close enough to that certain boss to fight.

PuschChris
05-20-2010, 10:28 AM
did you use the flaregun?

TMANEDD
05-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Dont think you can use flare guns either. I used nothing apart from flares, lots of running and dodging. Worst bit is pushing the boxes out the way! Achieve came up near the boss fight.

Ardocc
05-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Yepp, you can never pull your RT, no matter what sort of "un-gun" you have equipped there. (Okey, you can pull it when driving a car).

Otherwise it's only RB for you, mate. And of course alot of dodging, so.. LB aswell.

DontTaseMeBr0
05-20-2010, 01:45 PM
I can confirm, no flareguns, just save flashbangs for a last resort, and the last five minutes for me was pretty much sprinting and dropping flares as distractions hoping to get to a light in time.

Gor1lla
05-20-2010, 02:19 PM
I think the Chapter achievements are glitched. I had problems with the "dont die during blablabla" achievement and a friend of mine with "30 minutes" achievement.

PuschChris
05-20-2010, 03:34 PM
With this 2 cheevos i did Not have any trouble

only with the gunless Wonder. Its a pain in the Ass

Gor1lla
05-20-2010, 03:56 PM
With this 2 cheevos i did Not have any trouble

only with the gunless Wonder. Its a pain in the Ass

..and i had to replay Episode 5 4 times =P

WarGod3
05-20-2010, 04:18 PM
i falt you can't use flareguns with the achievement

Nutty Scouser
05-20-2010, 07:45 PM
popped for me just before the tornado flash n flare and run that was my method

Hiryu
05-20-2010, 07:57 PM
i have the same problem, i did it, but didnt get the achievement.... i only used Flashbangs and Flares and of course, the flashlight... i was standing in front of the boss, and had no other choice, as to kill it again and get nuttin... was very frustrating, never tried again from then... maybe next days... but it just sucked!!

jpg30
05-20-2010, 08:21 PM
i started the road to cauldron lake level, i used flares, flashbangs, and the car headlights, i never fired a shot even from a flare-gun, im now at the checkpoint where it says destroy the tornado, so i take it now it's glitched for me too.

EDIT: it just unlocked, i thought once i saw the tornado and got the checkpoint then it didn't unlock, i went further in and got to the wooden boardwalk where there is a metal bucket, just before u drop down to the floor, this is the second drop the first is when u first see the tornado, u then avoid a few things thrown at u, then u get to the bucket.

if anyone fired the flare gun before u got to this bucket then maybe that's why it didn't unlock for u.

ThingWitch
05-20-2010, 10:20 PM
It unlocked fine for me, you just have to make sure not to use the flaregun and know that it won't unlock till you get really, really close to the tornado. Go right up to the flaregun box without firing anything.

I actually did this on hard on my first playthrough and let me say it got pretty frustrating towards the end, but well worth it when the cheevo popped.

Ozbaab
05-21-2010, 05:18 AM
Just don't fire the flaregun.
TBH I didn't have much trouble with this achievement. I had ALOT of supplies at the end of the level. Some 15 flashbangs and more then 10 flares I believe..
Was mostly fun :)

Pearson
05-22-2010, 01:39 AM
I died twice trying to get this achievement, so it's really not that hard of an achievement to get. Six more achievements to get and the game will be completely done. I hope the DLC will come with some achievements.

Ray5555
05-22-2010, 02:27 AM
TBH I didn't have much trouble with this achievement. I had ALOT of supplies at the end of the level. Some 15 flashbangs and more then 10 flares I believe..

How did you have 15 flashbangs and 10 flares at the end of the level? I did no fighting unless I had to. Then the ambush area with the spot light I had to use most of my flashbangs.

At the end of the chapter I had like 4 flares and 4 flashbangs, but a lot of ammo.

darthmushu
05-25-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm proud that I actually did this playing on nightmare. Also got the 30 min achievement to on nightmare. Was a little frustrating at two points, but not that bad. Flare, run, rinse repeat. I can also confirm, no flare gun, just flares. And it popped for me on the last drop before the boss. Way at the bottom. Don't shoot until then.

FYC Punker
05-25-2010, 11:27 AM

Theres no way.

I did alot of dodging and running only using flares and maybe 1 or 2 flashbangs and when i finished the level i only had 5 flashbangs.

And belive me i was looking for them!

Nlkuysdf
05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
I think it should be said that you have to get close to the tornado to get the achievement. When I got there I thought I was screwed and my achievement was glitched. I said Fuck it and went to shoot the tornado. Once I got close to it achievement popped.

Also, for the "Meet the Deadline", I started a stopwarch to see how much time I had left. Well my watch said 30 min and I almost restarted but decided to continue a bit before reloading. 33 minutes in my achievement popped. I know I started the time right and I never died so it's not time I'm not accounting for. So, if you think you're out of time, just keep going.