PDA

View Full Version : Beta is officially over.

MiNiM61
05-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Those of you who are still on and playing, get set fr a bumpy ride. Bungie have said they're stress testing the servers with some crazy experiments.

Link to news on B.net (http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid26551)

It was fun while it lasted, glad it's over though otherwise I would've gotten incredibly bored of it.

Battosai343
05-20-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm still in. :biglaugh I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of nonsense they throw at us.

Edit: I'm out. The servers didn't want to cooperate so I logged off.

bblcreator8790
05-20-2010, 10:46 PM
It was fun while it lasted, but the same three maps (I didn't bother with Network Test 1 much) got kind of old after awhile. I look forward to the final release. If they fix the right things and leave the right stuff alone it will be a great game.

Avenged Remains
05-21-2010, 11:37 AM
I think two weeks was a good amount of time, enough to get used to the controls and get a good feel but not too much so you got really bored of repeating the same maps (although it did get a bit like that towards the end). I'm really looking forward to it coming out now (never got to play Network Test 1 but I heard it's not too great anyway) just so I can play it properly.

Pearson
05-21-2010, 08:09 PM
I didn't get to play the Network Test 1 map either, I always got stuck playing Powerhouse 95% of the time. So I ended up playing Invasion more and it was pretty fun to play.

SynysterChris
05-22-2010, 05:36 AM
Network Test 1 was too laggy to even play properly so no sweat if you never got to play it. Though it would have been a lot of fun it there was no lag and I like how it is 3v3 though.