PDA

View Full Version : Does it stay this good the entire game?

xhunterrrr
05-20-2010, 09:47 PM
I just finished Episode 4 of the game and it is AMAZING so far! Please tell me the second half of the game isn't downhill and stays just as amazing (no spoilers, though :P).

I am loving the twists in the story and some of the crazy, crazy cutscenes.

SaintKnight
05-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Without spoiling much, it stays amazing, maybe SLIGHTLY going downhill just a bit, like on a very slight slope

ThingWitch
05-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Pretty much yeah. Just finished the game and for me there was never a dull moment and the ending offered both a satisfactory conclusion to the story while also leaving enough mystery for a possible sequel.

NightTimeScene
05-20-2010, 10:22 PM
I smell movie!!!

Crimson Ridley
05-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Episode 6 is possibly the worst episode of them all for gameplay (Cutscenes wrap up the story, so they're amazing).

It's just not all that fun to play through that episode, even on Nightmare it was a fairly boring trek. I can't quite put my finger on why, but I didn't like it. That's not to say the episode is bad, it's just the weakest of them all in my opinion, but then again most final levels seem to be the worst.

The game was fantastic, and even though I have the 1000, I'm definitely going to re-rent it when the DLC comes out. :D

metallicorphan
05-20-2010, 11:33 PM
well,Episode 4 was my favourite chapter...but its still grade A stuff all the way

xhunterrrr
05-21-2010, 04:20 PM
I finished episode 5 last night and I think it was my favorite episode.

I LOVED that you got to play through almost the entire episode with "other people." It really broke the loneliness while never making it dull. So when those moments came that you got separated, it got really tense again. Great plot idea!

Will Daniels
05-21-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm not even as far as the others on the game so far, but it is tense. They have done a great job. Reminds me of old X-Files episodes.