PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Business Problem (possible spoilers?)

Slugger VII
05-21-2010, 03:21 AM
So I looked high and low for this one and couldn't find an answer. I started off the game doing the "Wasteland Survival" quest and ended up killing Arkansas while I was at the Minefield. After reading through the achievement guides I realized I'm going to have to enslave him for the "Strictly Business" Quest. So I guess the question is..with Arkansas dead, can i still enslave the other 3 people, complete the quest, and get the achievement? Or am I going to have to reload my save and play through all over again. Thanks for the help guys :)

-Slugger

K4rMA
05-21-2010, 04:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that if he's dead he won't be one of the people you have to capture for Strictly Business.

Slugger VII
05-21-2010, 05:09 AM
Ugh, yeah just found the answer on like the 7th or 8th page of these forums (the search bar didn't work/help at all) and found the answer

http://x360a.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198975

Basically says as long as 1 of the people is alive you can complete it. So thanks for replying :) I'm just really happy i didn't miss an achievement. My goal is to get the whole 1550 in the same playthrough with the same character. Thanks again :woop:

m4l1c3
06-23-2010, 01:27 AM
omg this scared the hell out of me...till you found it...i really didnt want to start again seeing as this was my last quest