PDA

View Full Version : Need help with episode 6 PLEASE

Brady816
05-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Ok the first part of episode 6 when you are trying to get back to the lake. I go down the road till you come to a barn where there is a monster truck trying to run you over. So after killing that i get to the bridge where one end is blocked. Ok here is my problem how do you get past to the other side? You cant jump over the trucks or on the side of the bridge did i go the wrong way??

Thanks guys for the help!!!!

Mister Buds
05-21-2010, 01:50 PM
if you're at the part i think you are, you have to get out of your car and walk in between the parked trucks. then right after that should be the second tunnel.

Brady816
05-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Yeah man i dont see it and you can't walk between the trucks :-( i know im going the right way since there is a light and it saves.......

Mister Buds
05-22-2010, 12:42 AM
well, have you already gone through the second tunnel? it doesn't sound like it from your description, but if you have, you must be at the road block where you have to drive up the dirt road on the right which goes to the auto salvage building.

EDIT: ok, i searched around to see if there were any videos, and this was the only set i could find for episode six. the guy's not too good but hopefully you can find out where you're stuck.

YouTube- ALAN WAKE - EPISODE 6: DEPARTURE - Part 4

all the other parts for this episode are listed to the right (on the actual youtube page) this one just starts at the barn you described. 3 minutes into this video was the part i was talking about in my first response.

Brady816
05-22-2010, 01:24 AM
wow i went the wrong way lol but thanks for the help just beat it :-) messed up only needed 1 tv show and 1 radio station but have no clue what ones i missed :-( but ohh well GREAT GAME!!!!