PDA

View Full Version : Official Card Trading Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Adam Miller
04-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Anyone who wants to trade cards may list them here, whether they want to list ards they're selling or specific cards they want to get.:)

I am looking for achievements so i want all ball cards, watford as the team as i have a few of them and England as the country so good rare English players. If you have any say and ill buy them.:)

ocfp
04-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Anyone who wants to trace crds may list them here, whether they want to list ards they're selling or specific cards they want to get.:)

I am looking for achievements so i want all ball cards, watford as the team as i have a few of them and England as the country so good rare English players. If you have any say and ill buy them.:)

give me a week or some. I have a few extra balls and im saving every gold card i have and u[p. ill let u know

ocfp
04-07-2007, 01:28 AM
I have a watford Home Kit for sale for 150 credits or sumthing

I also have a black and white classic ball for 90 credits

every1 gets those.

gold items for sale we mean here.

el bandiraz
04-10-2007, 02:40 AM
i am selling

gudjohnsen
robinson
weidinfeller

and many more looking for robinho and podolski

Adam Miller
04-10-2007, 12:16 PM
When your offering a trade can you say their stats and club even if we know the,m, and how goods is robinson?

el bandiraz
04-10-2007, 02:05 PM
gudjohnsen 84
robinson 84
weidinfeller 85
bent 81
gattuso 84

there we go and the players i would like now are

podolski
torres

:)

ocfp
04-12-2007, 05:24 AM
i am selling

gudjohnsen
robinson
weidinfeller

and many more looking for robinho and podolski

i got robinho. how many credits u offering????

xTHSx Rascal
04-19-2007, 03:44 PM
im looking for cristiano ronaldo wanna sell then post

AZZA 8
04-20-2007, 05:54 PM
ive got 4 gold players so far and everytime they're all goalkeepers which i can't believe

Cech - 90
Frey - 85
Kameni - 84
Sicignano - 80

im not gonna trade away all of them but wanna keep 2 for my team so any1 wanna message me wiv any offers for any of them then im willing to consider

i also hav 2 managers who are both 78 tht i dont need so any1 can offer for them as well

Adam Miller
04-20-2007, 06:01 PM
From now on can people list how much they want for each player. I am interested in Cech and i always get goalkeepers too. I have about 3 Arsene Wengers who are 96.

xTHSx Rascal
04-20-2007, 06:49 PM
does anyone got c.ronaldo? ill pay what ya want lol if hes got more than 10 matchs ill pay like 4000-5000 credits

Adam Miller
04-20-2007, 07:53 PM
does anyone got c.ronaldo? ill pay what ya want lol if hes got more than 10 matchs ill pay like 4000-5000 credits

Or if you can get him for cheaper with 1 match and then buy a contract extension they're really cheap.:)

AZZA 8
04-20-2007, 08:18 PM
well if ur intersted in cech then i'll be lookin at around prob 6,000 credits as he is my best player at mo

how much do u want for a wenger

Adam Miller
04-20-2007, 08:32 PM
6,000 is alot ithink im gonna keep looking but ill sel you a wenger for 1k if thats ok?

xTHSx Rascal
04-21-2007, 05:02 PM
lol is cristiano ronaldo like the hardest card ever to get lol i cant even find 1 match left lol

AZZA 8
04-22-2007, 02:30 PM
thts kl i understand it is a lot and i would have accepted ur offer on a wenger except i just got martin o'neil in a pack so i dont think i will need him now

ocfp
04-23-2007, 06:54 AM
I need:

Benefica non Red kit.
Nancy non Purple kit.
Nice non red/black kit.

and like 3-4 others i cant remember to complete those teams. 18 teams down. i like 18% done :woop:

AZZA 8
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
if anybody finds the away kit for Energie Cottbus can u plz let me kno as tht is all i need to complete this team and cant find it anywhere

ocfp
04-27-2007, 09:46 PM
if anybody finds the away kit for Energie Cottbus can u plz let me kno as tht is all i need to complete this team and cant find it anywhere

is that the orange one or the white one???? i think i have the orange one in my trade pile

AZZA 8
04-27-2007, 11:21 PM
the Energie Cottbus kit tht i currently hav is the home kit tht is white wiv a red stripe down the middle so i need the away kit but dunno wat it looks like so if u hav it tht would be great

ABJeepin
05-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Iv'e got:

T.Henry
S.Gerrard
W.Gallas
L.Thurman
Juhnino
A.Shievechenko SP??
Cafu
W.Rooney
Puylol SP??
S.Eto'o

Send me a message and we can work something out for fairly cheap.:drunk

ABJeepin
05-26-2007, 05:43 PM
If anyone has a Lorient away jersey please let me know!

Nath Ford
05-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Any1 want to buy neil warnock ?

ABJeepin
05-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Scratch the earlier post about the Lorient jersey, but if anyones interested I now have loads of 5000 credit players such as rooney if anyones interested. I am not going to ask but for probably around a 1000 cr each; so just message me if your interested? I have a fair amount of credits as well so if your looking for something hit me up and I will see what I can do for you.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/Adam%20H%20H%20May.jpg

ABJeepin
05-31-2007, 01:06 PM
Anyone still trying trade, I am getting close to being done and only need a few more.

ocfp
05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
I need Basa, N'Dri, Fanchore, matsui or Bonnart from Le Mans. only team in France i dont have. if any1 has these players. Le Mans is probably the hardest team since they have only 13 players to choose from.

Im done with Germany. Italy i have 5 more, Spain 6 more, and england 4 more teams. I'm almost there :woop:. and if any1 wants to sell me cheap gold balls. i need 11 more.

ocfp
06-18-2007, 04:48 AM
i need Evertons White Kit and im done with everything except the balls. Anyone have it???

ocfp
07-14-2007, 06:05 PM
I got 12000 credits + whatever bonus i get for collecting everything if someone has the finale powerorange ball

ocfp
07-17-2007, 12:20 AM
Im finally done with it. If any1 wants 10k credits let me now.

Adam Miller
07-17-2007, 07:30 AM
That would be me :)

TheLazyWolf
07-22-2007, 03:45 AM
WOW wish i had found this thread before i spent 20,000+ credits looking for my last Racing player. Anyways guys i have 1 last ball left to get, im about to go through the checklist and find out which one it is.

Currently i have 27,000 credits
In my trade pile is
A. Nesta
T.Henry x2
F. Lampard
S. Eto'o x6
Christiano Rinaldo X2
M.Essien
Fernando Torres x2
W. Rooney x 2
Adriano
Juninho
Kaka
Rare Newcastle Kit
Rare Osashuna Kit
Rare Sevilla Kit

Several gold all players training cards as well and around 6 gold balls that i have already collected. Obviously some of this stuff will have sold by the time you read this, but once i get my last ball, im more than happy to share any of it as everyone on my ultimate team is all 99s in stats.

Adam Miller
07-22-2007, 08:32 AM
Yep, id be glad to help you shift them (onto my lap) im gonna start playing this game again soon and id be glad to help. ;)

Tained sainity
07-22-2007, 09:50 PM
WOW wish i had found this thread before i spent 20,000+ credits looking for my last Racing player. Anyways guys i have 1 last ball left to get, im about to go through the checklist and find out which one it is.

Currently i have 27,000 credits
In my trade pile is
A. Nesta
T.Henry x2
F. Lampard
S. Eto'o x6
Christiano Rinaldo X2
M.Essien
Fernando Torres x2
W. Rooney x 2
Adriano
Juninho
Kaka
Rare Newcastle Kit
Rare Osashuna Kit
Rare Sevilla Kit

Several gold all players training cards as well and around 6 gold balls that i have already collected. Obviously some of this stuff will have sold by the time you read this, but once i get my last ball, im more than happy to share any of it as everyone on my ultimate team is all 99s in stats.
Yeh if possible would I be able to buy a few of those cards just send me a message if so that would be great because I need some gd players

TheLazyWolf
07-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Ok guys! i finally got it finished. A bunch of the stuff i did have for sale has sold, so i dont have as many good cards now. I do have 49,000 credits though :)

Im happy to gift some of it to whoever needs it, here is how we do it. Anyone who needs money, first make sure you have a gold card that you no longer need. A gold fitness or contract extension is the best. Then you post it for 4,900 credits (not 5000 in case someone has actually posted one for 5000) and message me, and i buy it. I just tested it the other way, by putting up a S. eto'o card for 400 credits, but someone grabbed it within 3 minutes of me putting it up, so it will be hard to actually give you cards.

Just send me a message to my XBL account if you want to set something up. Im in the US though so it will be harder to catch each other.

Also here is a wonderful tip, and part of the reason i was able to get so many credits. As someone posted in another thread, you can switch teams and still get the win (if you arent using your ultimate team) but you will not get any credits. I found a better way.

I created a bunch of shitty players and put them on Chelsea (for me its the first team to come up) then i created a bunch of great players and put them on fulham (default away for me.) Make sure that your default difficulty is World Class. Now start a match with no controllers assigned, leaving them both in the middle.

When the game is almost over, select Fulham as your team, it will say achievements will be disabled, but they arent, and since you never selected a team at the beginning, you will also still get credits :)

ocfp
07-23-2007, 01:48 AM
yeah next time im on some1 just message me. i have like 14k in credits i dont need.

Parashaw
07-26-2007, 03:52 PM
thanks a lot lazywolf, helped me out a lot.

fair play. bloody good bloke :)

Janchii
08-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Who have Troyes Badge and 2 kits of Troyes and 1 player of Troyes..

I have this of Troyes:
Damic
Ba
Barbosa
Boucausaud
Sanz
Guillaume
Drouin
Faivre
Ferreira
Paisley

III Curtis III
08-06-2007, 05:53 PM
hey everyone if you have credits you dont need and decent palyers in your trade pile to get rid of give me a message please AK Spartan 47

Nath Ford
08-15-2007, 07:38 PM
i need 2 sheffield kits and lille away kit ?

liamreesburton
08-18-2007, 09:58 AM
If anyone is interested, i have Owen Hargreaves who i don't need and i would be willing to sell him if i get any good offers. He has an overall rating of 81 and is a great boost to anybody's team.
Please email me for offers and i will get back a.s.a.p.

email: liamreesburton@hotmail.co.uk

p.s. i am looking for sheffield united's badge as i need for a full page in my collectors album.

Squiggles
08-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Looking for CHARLTON ATH away Kit. I found the Red Home Kit in Silver cards but don't know if the away kit is gold or silver. Have credits for it. My gamertag is BILLER.

Germaniax
09-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Need Addidas Stareffect Silver! I have 33000CR for the one with this Ball!

Tained sainity
09-23-2007, 10:12 AM
I need Alex Ferguson, or some other manager Wegner or Mourino and I could use a good buy C. Ronaldo for a good price because I can't find a good price for him so annoying to find both need to change team around because i need players with speed and good chemistry

matty cheetham
10-21-2007, 02:47 PM
i need c ronaldo if anyone wants to swap.
---

davjamdan
11-09-2007, 11:36 AM
can anybody help me complete my stadiums i am in desperate need of
allianz arena
estadio mestalla
vicente calderon

plus i also need classic ball
generic orange 53

either reply here or send me a message

ggfcaza02
01-25-2008, 02:40 PM
i want a gd keeper like almunia and i want a gd attackin midfielder like fabregas

RedBlinky
01-30-2008, 04:23 AM
I posted Fabregas the other day my disc broke so i can't check but he might still be there cant wait for the new disc to come in and ill be back online.

davjamdan
02-27-2008, 05:34 PM
hi i desperatley need the following cards
BORDEAUX AWAY KIT
TROYES AWAY KIT
EVERTON HOME & AWAY KITS

if any1 can help send me a message we can work something out as cheap as possible, maybe i can help you out with cards or achievements in return

Doctor GR
03-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Did anyone still play this game? i want the arsenal first kit and Inter second kit. also Chelsea first kit

Edit : I found Chelsea Kit.

Alphonse
03-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi, I am very new to this game and just bought my xbox, will really appreciate if there are anyone able to help me with credits for this game :) or sell me some good players cheap

Doctor GR
03-23-2008, 04:33 PM
I need only the second kit of inter. I give 1.600 credis...plz...

anolop
03-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Does anyone have a first and secont kit for Troyes??
And the badge for Troyes (logo spelling estac (or something))?

EDIT: Also, a player for Cedan... Missing just one..

Alphonse
03-31-2008, 02:13 PM
This is sad... My ultimate team is bugged.. one player went missing and only come back on after I start putting my first team player into collector album..
I have restarted my ultimate team after getting Rooney to 97 :mad: Hey Anolop I got your msg will try to help u out if i can... think i will be the one needing more help now haha

anolop
04-01-2008, 06:46 AM
Found the player from Cedan...

But I'm missing som french players!! Missing 59 cards from France!!

EDIT: Need first kit for Lyon, second kit for Monaco (I'm not interested to pay 4000 credits for it!), second kit for, Bordeaux, Le Mans and Saint-Etienne...

Also, a last player for Marseille...

EOU Findub
04-14-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't know if you guys have noticed anything when you are looking for cards but I have been putting all of my Bronze cards up for 20, Silver up for 100, and depending on the Gold anywhere from 200-400 max. However, now that I am saving up my credits and only buying gold packs...I would like to start selling my gold cards for what they are actually worth. I will post what I have right now and if anyone is interested, I will trade. I am not going to be a jerk and if it is like the last thing you need I will give it to you for cheap or trade for something else that is cheap.

Here is my list:
A. Conticchio - RM Cagliari 67
M. Marchionni - AM Juventus 78
D. Zitka - GK RSC Anderlieght 71
Park Ji Sung - AM Manchester United 80
S. Wachter - GK Hamburger SV 73
S. Senesle - ST BVB 06 66
Pinilla - CF C. Gimnastic 69
D. Eminescu - FC 94
D. Ferreira - GC 92

Badges:
B M'Gladbach
CS Sedan
Le Mans
Reading
Alem. Aachen
Cagliari
Messina

Stadium:
Bayarena
Stade Velodrome x2
St. James Park
Allianz Arena

Kits:
B M' Gladbach
Nice
Watford
Saint-Etienne
Messina
Real Soiedad

Boots:
Nike Mercurial Vapor III
I will update it as it changes....

anolop
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Is the Saint-Etienne kit the away kit??

I may have bought Park Ji Sung from you today... i payed 100 credits.

EOU Findub
04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I have no idea. It is solid green if that answers your question?

EOU Findub
04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh yea, and I still have my Park card...haven't put it up for sale yet...

anolop
04-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Sorry, then I have it... How many cards in total have you collected??

EOU Findub
04-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh geez, I can't even imagine...I was calculating it all out and I know I have a little above 50% of all the cards for every country...I think I have somewhere around 600-700 cards. Are you almost done? I am getting around 800-900 credits a match so the credits aren't really an issue as I am also working towards the other achievements.

anolop
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
I have all my information on every country and team in Microsoft Office Excel. That prevents me from buying the same card twice... I'm currently concentrating on England and France. Missing 20 cards in England and 30 in France.

How do you get 800 credits a match??? I play Milan vs. Liverpool (with shitty players I have created), 2 minutes halves and World class. I set the computer controll for both teams and I take controll over Milan when the game is almost finished... Then I get between 200-350 credits... That way, I can use my time on my studies while I am earning credits. Whats your way? (I dont have the time to play every game, since I suck at this game, and don't have the time...)

EDIT: I have collected 959 cards in total... Hoping to get a bonus when I have collected 1000. Got one at 100/200/300/400/500 but not since...

EOU Findub
04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Aha, see, thats the thing. I don't let the computer play the game at all. I play with my Ultimate Team, set it for 4 minutes halves. I tweaked Bucharest's formation and also gave them the worst players in the game. I switched the players positions (so the forwards play defense and vice versa). Last night I got 1091 credits in a single match. The only packs I buy now are Gold with a little bit of Bronze to get some fitness/contract cards.

When I have the time I will eventually make an FAQ for this game with all the players on their respective teams so that hopefully someone can make a checklist. However, it looks like you are WAYYYY ahead of the game on me. I only play this game casually (maybe 1-2 hours everyday/every other day). You should shoot me over a friend request and we can deal for some cards. I have gotten some new ones that will hopefully go with you team.

For some reason I have a Cristiano Ronaldo sitting in reserves...along with the Real Madrid GK...funny. My gamertag is EOU Findub

anolop
04-17-2008, 08:27 PM
I'll add you ASAP. I'm not on xbox LIVE until late next week, so we'll play then :)

EOU Findub
04-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Why is that? Just curious. Look forward to finally getting some cards and helping you finish your collection as well. I'll dismantle my Ultimate Team for ya if any of my cards will help you of course. Just will expect that same of you or cards for cheap (my entire team is 84 or higher, except for my LB and RB.) Look forward to it!

anolop
04-18-2008, 07:47 AM
My xbox is at my place at school, and I'm currently home for a week to work. It's good, really, since I couldn't find any new cards for my collectors album... And I need a brake from it, hehe. My Ultimate team is about 69 or lower... Those players are players that I already have in my CA. I'm only buying cards online at the moment, not in packs, so I'm not sure that I can help you as much as you want. But when I'm almost finished with the Album and can't find any new cards, then I'll probably buy some gold packs ;)

anolop
06-07-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm missing 7 cards from England, so if anyone have, or see one of these kits, BUY IT. I will buy it/them from you if you have it yourself! The kits are the second kits from: Blackburn, Manchester City, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Tottenham, Fulham and Portsmouth. I've seen these kits before, but thats a long time ago. the white Middlesbrough kit (secondary kit) were sold for 4,500 credits at the time! So if you see any of these kits, buy it! I will pay the price!

btw: i'm desperate!

Alphonse
06-08-2008, 10:23 AM
hi anolop, will msg u in xbox if i have those cards... discard blackburn and manchester city kits just recently only >_<

anolop
06-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Why did you discard them?? You must NEVER discard a kit, even if it's a bronze one... Bought the Newcastle away kit today, so nevermind that ;)

anolop
06-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Forget the Portsmouth kit too :D

Emigrate
06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
hi guys, i have 37 of 39 balls and really need the last two, which are: finale effect and finale powerorange capitano, i will be willing to pay 10,000 for each of these (i can give 5,000 for another crappy card also) here is a list of kits i also need and will pay 5,000 for each gold kit, my gamertag is: Emigrate EU.

blackburn away kit
middlesboro away kit
stuttgart away kit
hertha bsc away kit
athletico madrid away kit
osasuna away
sevilla away
villarreal away
juventus away <---this one i really need lots

EOU Findub
06-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Should have said so earlier or else I wouldn't have put it in my Collector's Album...I found a Finale Effect in a SILVER PACK...it was crazy. I will keep a look out for the kits (as I need the Middlesboro, hertha, osasuna, sevilla kits as well.

Emigrate
06-23-2008, 12:54 PM
here is a list of cards that i have in my trade pile.

balls:
finale sportivo (x2)
adidas uefa finale paris mb
finale 3d effect
finale capitano red
finale athina metallic
finale glider chelsea (x2)
finale glider acmilan (x2)

away kits:
blackburn away
tottenham away

here is a list of cards that i need.

balls:
finale effect
finale powerorange capitano

kits:
hertha bsc away kit

i am viewing to trade for cards that i need with cards that i have listed here. i am also willing to pay 10,000 credits per ball i need if anyone has a card i need and dont need any from me.
my gamertag is emigrate eu.

please message me if you are interested in a trade.

anolop
07-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I want some of those cards :D

EOU Findub
07-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Yea...wow...I actually need all of those balls... :( All except for the capitano red...that is sick that you have collected all of those. Don't need the kits though. Have Tottenham Away X2 in my trade pile.

anolop
07-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Well, he did have 2x of three balls, so I think we can share them, if he has them that is... I need the Tottenham away btw ;)

anolop
07-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Kits need:
Manchester City away
Middlesbrough away
Leverkursen away
Arm. Bielefeld away
Hertha BSC away
VFL Wolfsburg away
Chievo away
Calgari away
Palermo away
Atletico Madrid away
Real Betis away
Mallorca away

barbour99
07-12-2008, 12:28 PM
I have just got this game - can anyone help me get some cards?

Jissi
07-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I have only 3 missing card left.

I offer 10,000 credits for the Atletico Madrid away shirt (blue/white vertical stripes).

I offer 5,000 for any Empoli players from the list below:

Raggi - Italian bronze CB
Moro - Italian silver CM
Almiron - Italian silver CM
Tosto - Italian silver LW
Pozzi - Italian silver ST
Pratalli - Italian silver SW

I would buy the card for the maximum possible price (5,000 for gold and 1,000 for silver) then pay the remaining 4-5,000 for your crappiest gold card).

I am from Europe, online anytime between 6am-9am and 7pm-2am. Please send me a PM if you have them, gamertag is Jissi. We'll set up a meeting when you can post the cards. Please dont put them up before getting my response on the PM, as I constantly look for these cards all the time and might buy them before.

Richiee
07-31-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow sweet! I will contact you for sure if I find any of those cards. You need 2 players from Empoli if I get you right?

Jissi
08-01-2008, 05:29 AM
Yep, thanks.

Chrispy Ware
08-02-2008, 10:36 PM
I need some soccer balls and the rest of europe teams (benfica away jersey, some symbols, players etc.) If anyone could sell me some cheap stuff or buy my crappy cards for a lot of credits cuz all my old info got deleted so i have no credits.

Jissi
08-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Got the Atletico kit this morning, the offer is still up for the Empoli players.

Chrispy Ware
08-03-2008, 03:52 PM
K, here's what I need:
about 18 balls
3 Juventes players
Benfica away jersey
Porto Away jersey, symbol and player
Sporting 4 players and home jersey
Olympiacos Home, away, symbol, and 3 players.

Janchii
08-31-2008, 04:15 PM
I have a question, how many cards do you need to collect? I have around 720 cards..

EDIT: 20x14, 20x14, 18x14, 20x14, 20x14, 10x14, 24, 10, 39, 29 = 1614

Oh shit!!

And who have this:

Troyes Badge, Home and Away Kit
Valenciennes Away kit
Energie Cottbus Home Kit
Siena Badge, Home and Away Kit
Levski Sofia Home and Away Kit

Richiee
08-31-2008, 04:52 PM
And who have this:

Troyes Badge, Home and Away Kit
Valenciennes Away kit
Energie Cottbus Home Kit
Siena Badge, Home and Away Kit
Levski Sofia Home and Away Kit

They are all pretty common on the market. I also think they are all bronze kits, which makes them easier to find.

Janchii
08-31-2008, 05:04 PM
They are all pretty common on the market. I also think they are all bronze kits, which makes them easier to find.

No.. I can't find it..

Richiee
09-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Just wait for 'em. If you find those cards tricky, just wait until you're down to the really hard ones, like Hertha BSC away and Everton away. Not to forget all gold balls! Trust me, you'll find those cards.

Janchii
09-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Just wait for 'em. If you find those cards tricky, just wait until you're down to the really hard ones, like Hertha BSC away and Everton away. Not to forget all gold balls! Trust me, you'll find those cards.

Do you have all of the cards then? I'm collecting all of the badges right now!

Richiee
09-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Yes I've had all of those cards for a long time. They're to cheap to have in the trade pile though.

Janchii
09-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Can i buy some of the badges?

I need those badges:
Blackburn Rovers, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Sheffield United, Lille, Lyon, Monaco, Rennais, Marseille, Troyes, Toulouse, Lazio, R.C. Deportivo, Real Madrid, Real Zaragoza, Valencia, Osasuna, Sevilla F.C. and Levante

Richiee
09-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Seems to me that you need a lot of cards. In your current situation it won't be difficult to find them as their are not hard to find. What you really need is credits.

Janchii
09-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Yea I know, I have created star team with Manchester United and created bad team with created players at AEK Athene.. Play against them to earn some credits.. Around 400 each game.. How can you earn fast credits?

Richiee
09-03-2008, 09:59 AM
I created a thread about credits in this forum a time ago. Read it. I get 600 creds for 2x2 mins of play. Works fine.

EOU Findub
09-05-2008, 04:05 AM
That's nothing...for about a 3-4 minute game on World Class, I get 900 (if I play horrible) and 1500 if I play awesome. PER GAME.

Richiee
09-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Orly? You don't mind telling us how you do that, because I only get 188 if I play 2x2 mins on world class in "play now" mode. (Barca-Ascoli 2-0)

btw, how's your collection coming along?

EOU Findub
09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't mind spilling my secrets to yous guys. First, I edited a team to give them all of the worst players in the world. 30s, 40s, and 50s. After that, I edit that team's formation so that they have 5 forwards, 3 mids, 2 defs. I also put their players on weird parts of the field (like the edges) so that the middle of the field is left WIDE OPEN. This allows for a 3-versus-goalie matchups almost everytime I get the ball. I ALSO USE MY ULTIMATE TEAM, as it gives an extra 1.5x multiplier. That is how I get the credits every time I play. Which is rarely these days actually. I just check to see if there are any gold balls up for sale, if not, switch the game. Only play for about 5 minutes a day.

In regards to my Album, I still need 8 cards to complete it. Bummer because I haven't seen ANY gold balls for about 2 weeks now.

anolop
09-16-2008, 02:08 PM
If anyone has one of these cards, I woulds pay alot for them! The cards are
- FINALE POWERORANGE ball (gold)
- HERTHA BSC blue away kit (gold)
- REAL BETIS green and white away kit (silver)
These are the only cards I'm missing for my album, and would pay alot of credits for them! :D

Richiee
09-16-2008, 07:32 PM
I will hold them for you Anolop if I find one, expect you do the same for me with my last ones. (check "post collectors album" thread).

anolop
09-16-2008, 11:29 PM
I will! I got the HERTHA BSC blue away kit today, but I'll buy it again if I see it!

EOU Findub
09-17-2008, 02:31 AM
Congrats on the Hertha Kit! Only two more cards remaining!!! Seriously, we are all getting so close, it is crazy. What are we even going to do when we finish our albums.

anolop
09-17-2008, 07:26 AM
I don't know.. Buy a book maybe?? :p

Richiee
09-17-2008, 10:49 AM
With so few players remaining, your exit will strike us other players hard. Please don't leave us guys! :(

anolop
09-17-2008, 11:54 AM
I have one american and one norwegian friend who finished their album the last month... We've lost two card traders, and its getting harder and harder to get good cards :(

EOU Findub
09-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Well, I will give my credits to you guys...that will be my parting gift. It's the least I can do...even though now that I think about it...no one has found any of my cards for me. :(

anolop
09-18-2008, 07:40 AM
I still feel bad for forgetting about your missing balls Eou... Got two gold balls in the same pack last night, but not the ones you were missing.

Has anyone EVER seen a Finale Powerorange ball?? I see that there aren't many players missing this ball, but I've never seen it! I really hope this games "ketchup effect" can help me getting it. I've noticed that when a rare card comes up (like a gold ball), other players seem to get the same ball in a pack. Earlier this summer, I'd never seen the Finale Effect ball before, and then it came with 5 or 6 balls in a week :D

So there is still hope guys! Even if you've never seen the card you're missing, it can be 5 of them out for trade next week;)

Richiee
09-18-2008, 10:03 AM
The thing is, I thought the Powerorange was the most common gold ball. So it surprises me that you are struggling so much with it.

"Got two gold balls in the same pack last night"

Oh come on... Why won't these little bastards ever show up in my packs?

anolop
09-18-2008, 02:13 PM
Actually, I'm not sure if this is the first or the second time this have happened to me... I got two gold balls really quickly not long ago too. And I don't agree with your thread saying "What to expect from 40 gold packs (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84141)", cause I'm getting on average one gold ball every 30 pack :D

EOU Findub
09-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Holy sheeet. You are the only one finding those gold balls then! I have opened 40 packs in 2 days and have yet to find even rare PLAYERS. I did find a rare Bordeaux kit but that was about it. I regards to the Powerorange ball...it was the first gold ball I had ever found in a pack. Haven't seen a lick of one since. Alphonse needs that exact same ball...who will get it first...only time will tell. :)

anolop
09-18-2008, 06:24 PM
The question is, who would you sell it to :D Finale Athina Capitano was the first I got in a pack, and I know you are missing it... I've got it like 3 times, but that was before I got to know you :(

I've got many rare kits the last 70 gold packs: 3x At. Madrid away kit, 3x Palermo away kit, 2x Blackburn home and 2x Blackburn away kit+++ The last Blackburn home kit is up for trade now, I'll lower the price if someone wants it! ;)

EDIT: The funny thing is that I'm nott worried about the Powerorange ball, cause I've been missing alot of balls the last month, but I've always got each of them. I'm more worried about the REAL BETIS away kit! I'll pay much for that kit if someone gets it!

EOU Findub
09-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Haha, that is the crazy thing...I have never seen the Real Betis away kit...or home for that matter. That definitely seems to be one of the rarest cards of all...just keep on the lookout for any cards!

anolop
09-18-2008, 09:01 PM
The home kit has been up for trade almost avery day, but not the away kit... Don't you have the away kit in your album??

EOU Findub
09-18-2008, 10:41 PM
I have only seen it in a pack. Yes, I do have it. It must have been back when I wasn't as serious as I am now about finishing my album. I was an idiot back then and would buy pack after pack of silvers and expect awesome cards. It was a glorious day when I bought my first gold pack...but now, I have 10,000 credits and just don't want to waste them....:)

anolop
09-19-2008, 06:43 AM
I remember those days... If they make another game, and I hope they do, I'll be collecting from day 1!

Richiee
09-19-2008, 10:55 PM
I was looking in my collectors album and shit, Betis Home and Away are almost identical. I hope you know exactly how the away kit looks like anolop, because it's pretty easy to get them mixed up.

anolop
09-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I know... But I know exactly what it looks like ;)

Chrispy Ware
09-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Anyone have a Porto away jersey and symbol, Benfica away jersey, or Olympiacos away jersey to sell??????

Also, if someone could lose a ranked game to me, I'd appreciate it. I'm sick of guys quitting in the 88th minute. Thanks!

Yid1984
01-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Is anyone still filling their albums?

Thread has gone quiet and i have only been playing this since Saturday. I will put up my rarer cards when i unlock the gold packs (should be this weekend)

anolop
01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
You should put all your players from your ultimate team in your collecotrs album, delete the team and start again. This way you get all the bronze players for free.. You should get about 500 cards without much work ;)

Yid1984
01-23-2009, 07:21 PM
How does doing that get the bronze players free? I thought it would be best to get the best team you can then put every one in the album.

EOU Findub
01-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Well, you start a new team. You start out with a bunch of Bronze players which if you were playing the Ultimate Team normally, you would go through to try to get credits to buy packs to get better players.

Instead, just go to your rosters and start putting them all in your collectors album. If you start your Ultimate team over, you will get new players for you team, but the ones who were put in your Album stay in the Album. The credits you get for having a higher rated team are really not that much to cough at. You figure you get around 1200 for completing a team.

Much easier to fill the album up like this...especially if you are starting fresh.

Yid1984
01-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Right I am with you now. Good job I read this thread, I would have been here ages otherwise :woop:

After i have got all the bronze players should I go through the levels again or just play kick off to get the other achievements and credits along the way?

EOU Findub
01-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Well, that is really your choice. I enjoyed this game enough that I just played through the Ultimate Team again until the Gold Packs were available for me. Eventually, I got sick and tired of waiting for the cards I needed to just pop up. This is when I go on a binge and buy like 20 Gold packs. If I don't get any of the cards I needed, I just reset the box and get my credits back. Oh well though. Good luck with your Album...plan to put 200+ hours into this one. I am fairly sure I have like, 300 hours played on this game. However, it took me like, 1 year to get it.

Yid1984
01-23-2009, 08:24 PM
I am looking forward to the slog of it to be honest. This is a game where when I finally get 1000 out of it then it will be a well earned completion.

J.Waddo
01-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Bought this game today and I'm suprisingly really enjoying it. I thought it'd be crappy like the 2 other Footy games from the same year (Fifa 06 and 2006 WC). But I really like it. Findub, I have a few question.

#1 - If EA decide to be twatty and shut down the online servers, does that mean that the card exchange will no longer be accessible?

#2 - Can you explain whatever you said to that guy as if yu were talking to an idiot?

Yid1984
01-23-2009, 11:22 PM
I think what you mean by number 2 is: when you get your ultimate team put all the players in your album. After each time go to quit ultimate team or whatever it is called and then restart so you get all the bronze players for free saving you a heck of alot of time and credits.

Does that make sense?

J.Waddo
01-23-2009, 11:29 PM
I think what you mean by number 2 is: when you get your ultimate team put all the players in your album. After each time go to quit ultimate team or whatever it is called and then restart so you get all the bronze players for free saving you a heck of alot of time and credits.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it does. But, how do I put my cards into my Collectors Album?

Yid1984
01-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Yes, it does. But, how do I put my cards into my Collectors Album?

Easiest way I do it is to go into the player contracts section and press 'X' on each card, it will have a option to add to album. It will let you know when you have doubles.

J.Waddo
01-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Easiest way I do it is to go into the player contracts section and press 'X' on each card, it will have a option to add to album. It will let you know when you have doubles.

Thanks, managed to work this whole thing out now:p

Yid1984
01-24-2009, 12:10 AM
No problem. Remember though if you get a rare double I will probably need it so post when you get a rare one. Im keeping a look out my end for swaps also.

EOU Findub
01-24-2009, 04:21 AM
Sorry I didn't check back sooner. Looks like your #2 was answered. However, to answer your first question, yes. The card exchange will be closed if EA decides to close their servers. The cards that you put up are put on their servers. Servers down, no more trades. However, there is a method to get all the cards you need, without wasting all your credits sifting through hundred of silver/gold packs to get them. That is a post for another day though.

J.Waddo
01-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Sorry I didn't check back sooner. Looks like your #2 was answered. However, to answer your first question, yes. The card exchange will be closed if EA decides to close their servers. The cards that you put up are put on their servers. Servers down, no more trades. However, there is a method to get all the cards you need, without wasting all your credits sifting through hundred of silver/gold packs to get them. That is a post for another day though.

It seems that day has come:p

And one final question, How the F**k do I upate my player contracts? All my players keep leaving and I've no idea how to update their contracts:confused:

Yid1984
01-24-2009, 01:31 PM
What is this method then? Surely it would save me alot of time doing it. I reckon it might be the open the packs then if you dont get the ones you want just reboot the console after not saving of course ;)

WaDiNhO, you get player and staff contracts in packs, in the bronze packs they are around 4-6 matches for each card.

Hope that helps you, it is great when you get the gold packs as I got a 17 match player contract and with big sam as my manager it added another 6 games to it. :woop:

J.Waddo
01-24-2009, 01:36 PM
What is this method then? Surely it would save me alot of time doing it. I reckon it might be the open the packs then if you dont get the ones you want just reboot the console after not saving of course ;)

WaDiNhO, you get player and staff contracts in packs, in the bronze packs they are around 4-6 matches for each card.

Hope that helps you, it is great when you get the gold packs as I got a 17 match player contract and with big sam as my manager it added another 6 games to it. :woop:

Ok, thanks. I thought you had to pay a certain amount of credits to each player to get their contracts lengthened:p

So, for the whole point of this topic, how does Card Trading on here happen?

Yid1984
01-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Ok, thanks. I thought you had to pay a certain amount of credits to each player to get their contracts lengthened:p

It took me a good while to figure it out myself :) but once you get that sorted then it is alot easier.

EOU Findub
01-24-2009, 06:29 PM

So, for the whole point of this topic, how does Card Trading on here happen?

Well, what I would do is I would put all the cards I had in my trade pile and up for sale. I would update it fairly regularly, but since I finished my album, I rarely buy cards anymore. When I have enough credits for a Gold Pack, I will buy it and put all the cards in the pack regardless of what they are for the cheapest amount. :)

J.Waddo
01-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Well, what I would do is I would put all the cards I had in my trade pile and up for sale. I would update it fairly regularly, but since I finished my album, I rarely buy cards anymore. When I have enough credits for a Gold Pack, I will buy it and put all the cards in the pack regardless of what they are for the cheapest amount. :)

You know where to find me!:p

EOU Findub
01-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Well, I will put all of the cards I buy from Gold Packs in my trading pile and send you messages from time-to-time letting you know which ones are in there. All you have to do is let me know if you need them. If you do, I will put them up when you're ready. If not, I will just put them up for the cheapest amount for the rest of yous guys

J.Waddo
01-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Well, I will put all of the cards I buy from Gold Packs in my trading pile and send you messages from time-to-time letting you know which ones are in there. All you have to do is let me know if you need them. If you do, I will put them up when you're ready. If not, I will just put them up for the cheapest amount for the rest of yous guys

I need pretty much everything, atm in my collectors album I have about 50 players, 10 Kits, 10 Badges, 6 Stadiums, a few balls and a few boots. But I haven't used the "boosting" method where you keep restarting you Ultimate team yet, as I want that 75G acheivement for getting the golden ticket or whatever. Either way, I'll be on in about in hour for your cards!:p

P.S: I will rape you for C.Ronaldo:p

Yid1984
01-25-2009, 08:44 PM
If you restart you lose the chance to buy gold packs until you get back to level 5 again. I found that out the hard way lol

EOU Findub
01-26-2009, 03:09 AM
C. Ronaldo is just about the most rarest card in the game. Honest to God I have seen him only twice....and one of those times was in a pack. Oh well...I will most likely be on the game tomorrow trying to get those stupid MoTM achievements. Only two left for my 1000.

J.Waddo
01-26-2009, 06:48 PM
C. Ronaldo is just about the most rarest card in the game. Honest to God I have seen him only twice....and one of those times was in a pack. Oh well...I will most likely be on the game tomorrow trying to get those stupid MoTM achievements. Only two left for my 1000.

Well, I just got him for 1k Credits :p

Yid1984
01-26-2009, 08:16 PM
You git :mad:

I will get to gold level packs tonight thenthe fun really begins :woop:

Yid1984
01-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Right, I have just opened 14 packs of gold cards. Below are my doubles that are in my trade pile and up for sale:

Boots:
Adidas +predator db - Gold
Nike - air legend - Bronze

Kits:
Hamburger sv (blue kit) - Gold
West Ham, home - Gold
Bochum (blue kit) - Bronze
Valenciennes (red kit) - Bronze
Reggina, away - Bronze

Stadiums:
Wembley - Gold
Olympastadion - Silver
Estadio Azteca - Gold
San Siro - Gold
Santiago Bernabeu - Silver

Badges:
Villarreal - Silver
Racing Santander - Silver
AEK Athens - Bronze
Sochaux - Bronze
Auxerre - Silver
Alem. Aachen - Bronze

Players:
Ahmed Hassan - Anderlecht - Silver
M. Fortin - Cagliari - Silver
M. King - Watford - Silver
M. Schwarzer - Middlesborough - Gold

The best ones are on stand by for anyone who needs them, just send me a msg on LIVE.

omma2289
02-01-2009, 01:04 AM
So I bought some packs today, here's what I have on my trade pile:

Players:
W. Sagnol - Bayer M - Gold
Miguel - Valencia - Gold
Perrota - Roma - Gold
M. van Bommel - Bayer M - Gold
Ronaldo - Milan - Gold
Enakarhire - Bordeaux - Silver
B. Schweinsteiger - Bayer M. - Gold
Munitis - Racing - Gold
L. Perea - At. Madrid - Gold

And these two were in my team so they have 80+ contracts:
Brighi - Chievo - Silver
Maniche - At. Madrid - Gold

Badges:
RSC Anderlecht - Silver

Stadiums:
Santiago Bernabeu - Silver
Estadio Azteca - Gold
UEFA Ultimate Stage - Gold

Kits:
Middlesbrough (home)- Gold
Siena (home) - silver
Liverpool (home) - Gold
Benfica (home) - silver
Real Zaragoza (away) - silver
Roma (away) - Gold
Valencia (away) - Gold
Hamburger (away) - Gold
Barcelona (3rd kit) - Gold
Levante(home) - silver
Sevilla (home) - Gold
Fiorentina (white) - Gold

Boots:
Adidas F50.7 TUNIT (Blue/Green)- Gold
Adidas +Predator (Blue) - Gold
Puma V1.06 I (Blue)- Gold

Yid1984
02-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Could I have the Anderlecht badge please omma2289?

davjamdan
02-01-2009, 05:08 PM
could i get the roma home kit

omma2289
02-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Could I have the Anderlecht badge please omma2289?
Sure, I'll send you a FR

J.Waddo
02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
LAST UPDATED: 9th February 2009

I have a few spares i wants them, I'll be kind and sell everything for the cheapest I can:

Players:

N. Maurice Belay - CS Sedan - Bronze - 64
J. Saez - Valenciennes - Bronze - 61 x2
A. D'Agostino - Catania - Bronze - 60
F. Rossini - Catania - Bronze - 68
R. Bianchi - Reggina - Bronze - 69
S. Senesie - Borussia Dortmund - Bronze - 66
G. Curbelo - AS Nancy - Bronze - 64
O. Thomas - Le Mans - Bronze - 68 x2
Ruben - Barcelona - Bronze - 64
S. Rolfes - Bayern Leverkusen - Silver - 78
J. Djourou - Arsenal - Bronze - 67

Boots:

Nike Mercurial Vapor III - Bronze - 30

Badges:

Sochaux - Bronze - 78 x3
AEK Athens - Bronze - 77
Recreativo - Bronze - 78

Kits:

C. Gimnastic (Away) - Bronze - 77

Of course, theres not a lot there, but I'll continue to update it as I surf through packs of cards.

omma2289
02-05-2009, 04:22 PM
UPDATED FEBRUARY 18TH

Ok so I'm down to my last 3 cards, I'll pay 15,000 credits for the player and kit and 20,000 for the gold ball. This is the list:

Inter Milan (Away Kit)

1 Player from ATHLETIC CLUB other than:
Yeste Navarro, Aduriz, Aranzubia, Lafuente, Orbaiz, Luis Prieto, Uralz, Etxeberria, Gabilondo, Murillo

Finale 3D Effect

J.Waddo
02-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Ok so I'm down to my last 11 cards, I'll pay 15,000 credits for each player and kit and 20,000 for the gold balls. This is the list:

KITS
GERMANY
Hertha BSC (Away)

ITALY
Inter Milan (Away)

SPAIN
Osasuna (Away)
Getafe (Home)

ENGLAND
Blackburn Rvrs (Away)

PLAYERS
2 from ATHLETIC CLUB other than:
Yeste Navarro, Aduriz, Aranzubia, Lafuente, Orbaiz, Luis Prieto, Uralz, Etxeberria, Gabilondo

2 from LE MANS other than:
Fischer, Cerdan, Sessegnon, Thomas, Lucau, Y. Pele, R. Roche, Romaric, Basa

GOLD BALLS
Final Partido
Finale 3D Effect

Are all the kits gold? And here are the possible players you could get:

Le Mans:
L. Bonnart France LB (S)
I. Bangoura Guinea CF (S)
D. Matsui Japan AM (S)
J. Fanchone France RF (S)

I dont know who you need from Athketic club.

And I may have that Getafe kit!

EOU Findub
02-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Are all the kits gold? And here are the possible players you could get:

Le Mans:
L. Bonnart France LB (S)
I. Bangoura Guinea CF (S)
D. Matsui Japan AM (S)
J. Fanchone France RF (S)

I dont know who you need from Athketic club.

And I may have that Getafe kit!

You got that from my list. ;)

J.Waddo
02-05-2009, 11:06 PM
You got that from my list. ;)

I would never.:p;)

EDIT: You should write more of them:p And I see you took my advice on writing the Road Map;)

EOU Findub
02-06-2009, 04:45 AM
LOL. I did...I should probably give you credit for the inspiration. I plan on finishing all of the rosters sooner or later. Just a matter of time. :)

Drake Sabidge
02-12-2009, 06:24 PM
I only need two cards, though both are unfortunately from Athletic Club as well.

I have: Lafuente, Gabilondo, Murillo, Exteberria, Yeste, Aranzubia, Urzaiz, Aduriz, Sarriegi

So I need from the group of Exposito, Casas, Javi Gonzales, Tiko, Iraola, Luis Prieto, or Orbaiz (not all might have cards, but those are all the guys with photos in the "Squads Section" so I'm assuming they do).

Drake Sabidge
02-13-2009, 09:02 PM
A huge Thank You to whoever posted the Athletic Club Cards that were up there. I finally got my 1,000 (after about a year and a half)!

omma2289
02-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Congratulations Drake, I'm now down to my last four cards, I hope I can finish this soon

Janchii
02-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Which four you´re needing?

omma2289
02-17-2009, 05:07 PM
I need Inter Milan Away Kit, one player form Athletic Club, Finale Partido and Finale 3D Effect (I posted that like 10 posts ago)

Janchii
02-17-2009, 05:12 PM
UPDATED FEBRUARY 17TH

Ok so I'm down to my last 4 cards, I'll pay 15,000 credits for each player and kit and 20,000 for the gold balls. This is the list:

KITS
ITALY
Inter Milan (Away)

PLAYERS
1 from ATHLETIC CLUB other than:
Yeste Navarro, Aduriz, Aranzubia, Lafuente, Orbaiz, Luis Prieto, Uralz, Etxeberria, Gabilondo, Murillo

GOLD BALLS
Final Partido
Finale 3D Effect

You can't pay 15k for one card, max is 5000 right?

J.Waddo
02-17-2009, 08:31 PM
You can't pay 15k for one card, max is 5000 right?

You sell him 2 extra gold cards for 5k each and he gives you them back afterward.:)

omma2289
02-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Does anyone have the following cards:

Levski Sofia - Away Kit

CS Sedan - Home and Away Kit

Lorient - Badge, Home Kit, & Away Kit

Classic Balls - Winter Orange, Classic Black White, Blackstar

Balls - Pretty much all of them.

I'm just trying to finish off one entire team and the Balls so I can move on to a new game. If you can help me out with these I can help you out with this or another game. Thanks!

Completing one team is fairly easy, just delete your ultimate team and start a new one until you get the cards you need. Completing the balls on the other hand is actually really hard since those are the rarest cards, I only need 3 more cards to finish off my album and one of them is a gold ball

Janchii
02-19-2009, 04:49 PM
I just saw Watford home and away shirts at Silver Kits section;)

davjamdan
02-19-2009, 06:15 PM
i have the sheffield united home kit i will put it up tomorrow for you

Janchii
02-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Need 2 badges: Lyon and Troyes

Uranium Deposit
02-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Been looking for Estadio De Ciudad for the last week and haven't seen it. This card is all I lack for my stadiums and I'd love those 5000 credits. If anybody's got it I'd appreciate it.

Uranium Deposit
02-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Been looking for Estadio De Ciudad for the last week and haven't seen it. This card is all I lack for my stadiums and I'd love those 5000 credits. If anybody's got it I'd appreciate it.
Nevermind. I used the delete team method and got it on about my 5 try. Its 2000 points btw.

omma2289
02-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Ok this is it, my last card, I only need Finale 3D Effect to finish my album, will pay 30,000 credits for it

Janchii
02-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Which colour is Troyes badge and shirts?

Janchii
02-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks, but i mean gold, bronze, silver orso

EOU Findub
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Which colour is Troyes badge and shirts?

The shirts are blue/white and white. I don't quite remember what the Troyes badge color is...but is says "Estac" on it. Hope this helps.

Janchii
02-26-2009, 09:54 AM
The shirts are blue/white and white. I don't quite remember what the Troyes badge color is...but is says "Estac" on it. Hope this helps.

Thanks but I mean Gold/Silver or Bronze

GLOCKGLOCK
02-26-2009, 05:45 PM

I have picked up all 3 over the past couple days and I'm pretty sure they were all Silver.

EOU Findub
02-26-2009, 09:43 PM

The Kits are silver.

GLOCKGLOCK
02-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Is anyone looking for a Finale PowerOrange Capitano ball? I just picked one up and put it in my trade pile. Let me know if you need it.

Also, if you buy a ball and just hit "A" to move it over to the right side of the screen instead of hitting "X" to put it in your collectors album is there any way to access the card again? It says it adds the ball to your "collection" but it doesn't put it in the collectors album and I can't figure out how to get to those cards again. Are they gone for good? I mistakenly put a ball in there when I first started collecting. thanks!

EOU Findub
02-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Is anyone looking for a Finale PowerOrange Capitano ball? I just picked one up and put it in my trade pile. Let me know if you need it.

Also, if you buy a ball and just hit "A" to move it over to the right side of the screen instead of hitting "X" to put it in your collectors album is there any way to access the card again? It says it adds the ball to your "collection" but it doesn't put it in the collectors album and I can't figure out how to get to those cards again. Are they gone for good? I mistakenly put a ball in there when I first started collecting. thanks!

I have done this a couple times as well. Unfortunately there is no way to get those cards back. It adds it to your "collection" of unlockables. Garbage I know but what can ya do...I did this to a ton of boots and such.

Uranium Deposit
02-28-2009, 02:14 AM

I'd be happy to take it off your hands. But for no more than 1000 credits, as I've still got a ways to go and mine are still low in number. And I've done that a few times, it sucks

omma2289
03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey guys just want to let you know that I finally filled my album and completed the game , thanks to everybody for their support and I wish you all luck with your collecting

Janchii
03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Ooh who ooh who have this:

Nike Air Legend White
Nike + Predator (Blue/Silver)

Thanksss!

Uranium Deposit
03-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Ooh who ooh who have this:

Nike Air Legend White
Nike + Predator (Blue/Silver)

Thanksss!

I think the Predator Blue/Silver is one of the boots I've seen most often on the marketplace. Air Legend White is really rare though

Janchii
03-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Got that Predator boots! Now Air Legend White, who have this? Thanks

EDIT: Bought it today!:D

23david23
03-26-2009, 01:12 AM
I need Energie Cottbus Kit I am not sure which one but I think it is home one
S23David23

23david23
03-26-2009, 01:27 AM
GLOCKGLOCK Which Fulham Players do you have or need?

the project
03-26-2009, 04:09 PM
glockglock i've got the kit of the greatest team in my ultimate team the Benfica away heheh

since i'm almost done with the help of Chrispy and Jadaou i'll let you have it

GLOCKGLOCK
03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
GLOCKGLOCK Which Fulham Players do you have or need?

Hey, I finished up Fulham yesterday. I'm going to update my list of players shortly.

I need Energie Cottbus Kit I am not sure which one but I think it is home one
S23David23

What color is the kit you have? I had alot of trouble finding the other kit just searching the card piles so it might be good to just search in packs as others have posted without saving your file.

glockglock i've got the kit of the greatest team in my ultimate team the Benfica away heheh

since i'm almost done with the help of Chrispy and Jadaou i'll let you have it

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll shoot you a FR and a message when I'm online next so you can LMK ahead of time before you post it.

BIG THANKS TO Chrispy Ware for the Athens Ball and Inter Kit!!!

BIG THANKS also to The Project for the Benfica Kit!!!

23david23
03-28-2009, 07:21 PM
I think it would be a great idea to post what is in your trade pile as well. So that way you would get some offers.

23david23
04-02-2009, 01:27 AM
I need blackstar (classic Ball)
S23David23

23david23
04-10-2009, 02:03 AM
I have Chelsea badge l need and blackstar classic ball and enirgie cottubus home jersey

BoxNerd
04-12-2009, 08:45 AM
It's a real shame that people are making this dying game so hard to complete through hoarding and overpricing; I suggest we all keep what we can and sell for the cheapest price to help each other complete as it's almost impossible without help.

Right now I need the majority of the balls and about 2/3 of the kits.

I am currently seeking the following Kits (to complete Rest Of Europe):
Juventus (Both)
RSC Anderlecht (Both)
FC Porto (Both)
Olympiacos CFP (Away)

I also need the following Badges:
Hamburger SV (Germany)
Barcelona (Spain)

If anyone could help I would appreciate. Thanks.

purplecamel
04-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi, I need the following 2 cards to complete my entire Album! Paying over the odds for these 2 cards is not an issue for me.

Gold Balls:
Finale Effect (White w/ Black & Red stars)
Finale Powerorange

(There are 2 Finale powerarange Balls - I need the one that is just Finale Powerange)

I check online everyday and have a steady supply of cards going out of and coming into my trade pile, I will keep an eye for any listed above by others. Please send me a message on Live with a list also if you wish and I'll keep it so I can look out for them.

23david23
04-15-2009, 06:13 AM
I need estadio de Aztecs if you have it let me know. Those people who almost finished if you guys come across some rare cards PLEASE save it for the people in this forum. Thanks

BoxNerd
04-15-2009, 08:37 AM
Thanx GLOCKGLOCK, btw what is the fastest/best way to get credits, and do you guys keep buying Gold packs or just getting everything from the Card Exchange? I also need the Average 4 Goals over 50 Matches achievement so I'm just using "Play Now" to get my goals and credits up, but it's an extremely long process. Any tips would be welcome.

PS. Does "Rest of Europe" count as a Country for the achievement?

GLOCKGLOCK
04-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanx GLOCKGLOCK, btw what is the fastest/best way to get credits, and do you guys keep buying Gold packs or just getting everything from the Card Exchange? I also need the Average 4 Goals over 50 Matches achievement so I'm just using "Play Now" to get my goals and credits up, but it's an extremely long process. Any tips would be welcome.

PS. Does "Rest of Europe" count as a Country for the achievement?

Check out the full achievement guide for easy ways to get that average 4 goals achievement, it will save you a lot of grief. Here is the link: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26948

Also, "rest of europe" DOES count as a country for the achievement.

As for how to get credits/fill your collectors album, here is what I suggest.

As for where I got my cards here is how I did it: 1. creating a new ultimate team, adding all the players to the album, deleting the team and repeating. this is the best way to start collection as you can get 90% of the bronze cards that way and it will give you a huge start on the album. 2. the card exchange has yielded most of my cards. You just have to check all the time, there aren't a ton of people still playing, but there are a decent amount of new cards going up each day. Pick up anything Silver and Gold for cheap, 100/200 credits respectively. At some point you will have to start paying 3-5,000 for some of the balls and hard to find kits, but that is just how it is with so few people playing 3. Buying packs is the last thing I suggest, at least not until you are down to 100 or so cards. Out of 10 cards you get way too many "boost" cards that are worthless. If you open packs and don't save your ultimate team settings you can reload your settings from the menus and keep your credits until you find the few cards you looking for. This thread outlines how to do it: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=123337

I suggest editing a team to make all their players the lowest rating. Change their formation so all players are forward and on the wings except keep one defender back. Setup a Kick off game, full 20 min, world class level and have the edited team home and pick a good team as away. Man U, Inter Milan, etc. are good choices. Put the controller in the middle and let the CPU play itself. After 25 minutes come back and start the 2nd half. 25 minutes later come back when there is only a couple minutes left and switch your controller to the Away side. It says that you will not get credit for the match, but you do. This will net you around 1500-2500 credits per hour. I know some people say to actually play the games to get more credits, but this game is going to take 200+ hours and probably 300,000-400,000 credits to get the full 1000 in this game so this lets you free to do other things, you only have to come back every so often to start up the next half, finish off the game and setup a new one.

This estimate is really not an exaggeration. It will take you 200+ hours and 400,000+ credits to finish the album and that credit estimate is probably a little low. I'm just warning you now before you get too far down the path to completion as I did. ;)

BoxNerd
04-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanx 4 the help GLOCKGLOCK, so you are saying if I delete my Ultimate Team my collectors album wont be deleted? Are you 100% sure about that cos I'd hate to lose everything I have got :O

EOU Findub
04-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanx 4 the help GLOCKGLOCK, so you are saying if I delete my Ultimate Team my collectors album wont be deleted? Are you 100% sure about that cos I'd hate to lose everything I have got :O

I guarentee that if you delete your ultimate team, you won't lose your collector's album. I have done it so many times myself. :)

BoxNerd
04-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I guarentee that if you delete your ultimate team, you won't lose your collector's album. I have done it so many times myself. :)

Nice one!!

Can you just confirm HOW you delete it for me plz? Do you delete the save frile from system settings or is there an option inside the game? The LAST thing I'd wanna do is lose my Collectors Album, I have all my players and stuff written out on paper, a lot of work has gone into it! haha!

GLOCKGLOCK
04-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Nice one!!

Can you just confirm HOW you delete it for me plz? Do you delete the save frile from system settings or is there an option inside the game? The LAST thing I'd wanna do is lose my Collectors Album, I have all my players and stuff written out on paper, a lot of work has gone into it! haha!

NOO! don't delete your save file!!! The option to delete your ultimate team is under the Ultimate Team option in the menu. I believe it is the last one.

UPDATE - Down to 6 cards!!! :rock

Most are Silver kits, which look like they might take forever due to the fact that there are about 5 available for trade out there plus you find a silver kit about once every 2 or 3 packs! :mad: If anyone finds any please save them. Check my list a couple posts up. I'll pay 5,000+ credits per card.

BoxNerd
04-17-2009, 07:28 PM
NOO! don't delete your save file!!! The option to delete your ultimate team is under the Ultimate Team option in the menu. I believe it is the last one.

UPDATE - Down to 7 cards!!! :rock

Most are Silver kits, which look like they might take forever due to the fact that there are about 5 available for trade out there plus you find a silver kit about once every 2 or 3 packs! :mad: If anyone finds any please save them. Check my list a couple posts up. I'll pay 5,000+ credits per card.

Ahhhhh I see it, thanx!!
I had just got my Golden Ticket too, oh well, if this method means finishing quicker then I shall do it. I never thought I'd get the chance to finish when Fifa09 Ultimate Team was released so I'm well happy now! :D

GLOCKGLOCK
04-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Well after some grinding yesterday I'm down to needing just 5 kits to complete the entire album!

Here is a list of what I need. If you have any of these in your trade pile or come across these when buying packs PLEASE save them for me. I have plenty of credits and am still grinding through wins for some achievements so I'll have a steady supply coming in. Just LMK what you are looking for and we can setup a time for you to post them.

England:
Bolton - Away kit (red)

Italy:
Sampadoria - Away kit (white)
Ascoli - Away kit (yellow)
Siena - Home kit (white)

Rest of Europe:
Galatasaray - Away Kit (white)

If you come across any of these in packs or on the trade pile please hold them for me. I'll pay you max credits for each one!

BoxNerd
04-19-2009, 06:27 AM
I shall keep an eye out! Btw. do u know u can also use a teams 3rd kit as either Home or Away? Those count as both!

Any chance of selling me some Balls at the lowest possible price? Those are the hardest to complete.

I was also meaning to ask which method is better out of the create/delete new UT and the Golden Ticket rave/reload method? I am 1 win away from Golden Ticket (the match seems to be set at 20min?) but dunno if I should delete the UT to get more Bronze cards quickly. So far I have been using your autoplay method :D

EOU Findub
04-19-2009, 11:43 AM
I shall keep an eye out! Btw. do u know u can also use a teams 3rd kit as either Home or Away? Those count as both!

Any chance of selling me some Balls at the lowest possible price? Those are the hardest to complete.

I was also meaning to ask which method is better out of the create/delete new UT and the Golden Ticket rave/reload method? I am 1 win away from Golden Ticket (the match seems to be set at 20min?) but dunno if I should delete the UT to get more Bronze cards quickly. So far I have been using your autoplay method :D

In my experience, you can only use a team's 3rd Kit as an AWAY. I have tried adding the third kit when I have only needed the home only to find out that it wouldn't work.

The method really depends on where you are at. If you are missing a substantial amount of Bronze cards, use the UT create/delete method. It will fill up your album and give you some pretty good credits in the process. If you already have most of the Bronze cards and have a substantial amount of credits, do the Golden Ticket trick. It just depends on your situation.

BoxNerd
04-19-2009, 12:23 PM
In my experience, you can only use a team's 3rd Kit as an AWAY. I have tried adding the third kit when I have only needed the home only to find out that it wouldn't work.

The method really depends on where you are at. If you are missing a substantial amount of Bronze cards, use the UT create/delete method. It will fill up your album and give you some pretty good credits in the process. If you already have most of the Bronze cards and have a substantial amount of credits, do the Golden Ticket trick. It just depends on your situation.

Oh I see. That makes sense. Thanx! :locked
I dont really have that many credits and im having to play/autoplay everyday to get more to buy more cards from the exchange. WHen I first started playing this game (when it came out) I didnt bother with the Collectors Album - HUGE MISTAKE!!, then I went a year without a 360 (but kept my HDD) and re-bought one (and got the game cheap on eBay:D), so I see a lot of cards I once had that are overpriced on the exchange, It's really annoying, and what is worse is that I have a bunch of the balls too but they are not added to album, they are instead added for playing with in the game :( lol

I have just got the Golden Ticket but still reckon there are many Bronze cards for me to collect. I guess I will get upto 10,000 credits and use the Golden Ticket trick, then delete my UT when I'm bored of that. :p

GLOCKGLOCK
04-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, if you win a golden ticket, then use the golden ticket to start a new champions league you can just keep using that save file to reset the card packs even after you delete your ultimate team, correct?

23david23
04-20-2009, 03:46 PM
People who are almost done, can you please save cards in your trade pile that are hard to find (balls, kits) and sell them to the people in this forum.
Thanks

BoxNerd
04-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, if you win a golden ticket, then use the golden ticket to start a new champions league you can just keep using that save file to reset the card packs even after you delete your ultimate team, correct?

Are u sure about this? Cos the ONLY thing holding me back from deleting my UT is that I have the Golden Ticket already (just obtained) so dont wanna waste it. If the team is deleted then how can u play with them in the Champions League? Therefore that Golden Ticket wont work? If u are sure then I will be deleting mine pronto :P

GLOCKGLOCK
04-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Are u sure about this? Cos the ONLY thing holding me back from deleting my UT is that I have the Golden Ticket already (just obtained) so dont wanna waste it. If the team is deleted then how can u play with them in the Champions League? Therefore that Golden Ticket wont work? If u are sure then I will be deleting mine pronto :P

Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I thought when you started a golden ticket champions league it made a copy of your Ultimate team for play only in that champions league save file. Even so, if you delete your ultimate team it will be gone other than if you load that golden ticket save file and play in that one champions league. You can always backup you save files to a memory unit if you really want your ultimate team in its current format, but seriously, when you start buying all the gold and silver packs to try to finish the collectors album you will be able to build a far better ultimate team than what you have now because you will get so many attribute boost cards and contract extension cards through buying packs. My team consists of all gold players and most of them have been boosted 5+ points through using cards. They also all have about 150 games remaining on their contract. I'm sure if I wanted I could max them all to 99 and max the number of games on their contract if I kept applying all the boost cards, but at this point I just want to buy as many packs as quickly as possible and finish the album. :woop:

People who are almost done, can you please save cards in your trade pile that are hard to find (balls, kits) and sell them to the people in this forum.
Thanks

I'm trying to save what I can and will give back what I can when I'm done. Obviously if someone can score some of the remaining 6 cards I'm paying 5,000 credits each right off the bat, plus you get first dibs on anything I liquidate at the end. With how rare these silver kits are in packs, I'm thinking it will cost me 10-20k each in credits by buying packs to finish and since I only have 30k credits right now I'll need to boost some credits to finish things off.

23david23
04-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Glockglock I have espanyl kit i am online right now

23david23
04-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Update:
I need blackstar (classic Ball)

Badges and Kits:
Man City home kit
Middlesbrough badge, home and away kits
Tottenham badge, home and away kits
West Ham badge, home and away kits
Charlton Athletic home and away kits
Fulham home and away kits
Sheffield United away kit
Nice badge and home kit
Troyes home and away kit
Nancy badge and home kit
Arm. Bieletelt Home and away kits
Sienna away kit
Ascoli home kit
Cantana badge
A.E.K. Athens away kit
Galatasarry Badge and away kit
UFL Bochum away kit

I am about 50% done with the album but if you come across to any of these cards save them for me.
If you're almost done please sell them for cheap.
If you're like me somewhere 50% done I'll buy them for a reasonable price.
Thanks
S23David23

EOU Findub
04-21-2009, 03:15 AM
I have been putting about 10-15 gold/silver players on the lowest possible amount for the past 3 days now so if you picked one up for 200/100, then it was probably from me. I DO keep an eye on this list so if I come across any of these kits, I will let you know.

The super rare card I have in my pile is the Bordeaux away kit...the white one. Man, I couldn't tell you guys how long it took me to finally find one of those (and I had to buy it for 5000).

GLOCKGLOCK
04-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Glockglock I have espanyl kit i am online right now

Thanks so much for saving that for me! Glad I could help you with the Azteca stadium card. Only 4 kits left!

England:
Bolton - Away kit (red)

Italy:

Rest of Europe:

EDIT - just pulled Siena home kit from a Silver pack! 4 cards left!

BoxNerd
04-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Hey guys, I really need the Balls but never seem to get them and they are way expensive on Card Exchange. Can you guys save all your unwanted (non-Xite) Balls for me plz :D

I also need the following Kits:
Juventus (Both)
RSC Anderlecht (Both)
FC Porto (Both)
Sporting Club (Home)
OLYMPIACOS CFP (Away)

I dont have many Kits but I am concentrating ont he players first. That UT add/delete method is a godsend! GLOCKGLOCK u were right about the UT being saved for the Golden Ticket mode so I get the best of both worlds (tho I haven't found that reshuffle trick that helpful so far and its very tedious).

Also I always thought it was stupid people putting generic kits online but with that UT add/delete trick I sometimes get a needed Bronze Kit so I need to buy a cheap Kit off Card Exchange to swap with it. Not good to take one that someone else might need so ppl posting Generic Kit @ 10 credits is cool!

23david23
04-22-2009, 06:42 AM
I need Fulham kits badly

GLOCKGLOCK
04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks to purplecamel for the Bolton Away kit!

I'm down to 3 kits!

Italy:

Rest of Europe:

If you pull any of these kits please hold them for me. I'll pay you max credits for them and I'll hook you up with some of my remaining cards/credits when I finish the album (I'm sitting on around 55K right now!)

Note: 23david23 gets first crack at my remaining cards/credits when I'm done for helping me out.

EOU Findub
04-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks to purplecamel for the Bolton Away kit!

I'm down to 3 kits!

Italy:

Rest of Europe:

If you pull any of these kits please hold them for me. I'll pay you max credits for them and I'll hook you up with some of my remaining cards/credits when I finish the album (I'm sitting on around 55K right now!)

Note: 23david23 gets first crack at my remaining cards/credits when I'm done for helping me out.

That Galatasaray was the last card I needed (excluding balls) to finish my album. It is a bitch to get and is super rare. I will keep an eye out for you though...as always.

epnike23
04-25-2009, 03:04 PM
I've been trying to keep up with all of the items posted in the trader's area, but it always seems like they are terribly overpriced or not available at all. I post all kits/badges/balls for less or equal to what price they start at and it's getting a little frustrating. I was hoping that getting onto this thread may help since I am down to about my last 100 cards, 50 or so are badges/kits, about 30 players and 10 balls. If anyone is interested in what I have in my trade pile and what I need I could post them or we can work something out via message on XBL. I am trying to get a nice stockpile of credits to use for anyone willing to trade or just help out. Thanks for anyone able to help....can't wait to hopefully work together to get our albums full.

EOU Findub
04-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I've been trying to keep up with all of the items posted in the trader's area, but it always seems like they are terribly overpriced or not available at all. I post all kits/badges/balls for less or equal to what price they start at and it's getting a little frustrating. I was hoping that getting onto this thread may help since I am down to about my last 100 cards, 50 or so are badges/kits, about 30 players and 10 balls. If anyone is interested in what I have in my trade pile and what I need I could post them or we can work something out via message on XBL. I am trying to get a nice stockpile of credits to use for anyone willing to trade or just help out. Thanks for anyone able to help....can't wait to hopefully work together to get our albums full.

You'd probably do better if you posted your biggest needs on here rather than waiting for someone to message you. I check these boards regularly as do a few of the other guys so it it fairly current. However, I am almost done with the game (stinkin' Defender MotM is taking forever) and I don't know how close some of the other guys are, so there's that info.

Just put what you need and we will keep an eye out for it.

epnike23
04-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the reply..This is all that I currently still am in need of

Kits:
Lille Away
RC Deportivo Away

23david23
04-27-2009, 05:43 AM
I have Ds sedan

GLOCKGLOCK
04-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello epnike23, welcome to the UEFA board! I am more than willing to help you out with your collection. I am down to just 3 cards to finish up the album:

FINISHED ALBUM!

At this point I'm sitting on 55k credits so I'm more than willing to pay 10,000 credits for one of these cards. I have also committed to liquidate my credits, trade pile and some of my ultimate team for the lowest possible prices once I finish. I'll give first shot at most stuff to people that have helped me in the past.

I went back over the last month of posts to see who is still actively trading and trying to complete the album and here is the (Short) list:

Purplecamel (gt - same) - FINSIHED
GLOCKGLOCK (gt - DRUNKZ 27) - FINISHED
epnike23 (gt - same) - 2 cards, Lille (away), RC Deportivo (away)
Boxnerd (gt - enracer) - approximately 200 cards
23David23 (gt - S23David23) - approximately 500 cards

I'm assuming anyone who hasn't posted in more than a month is not actively trading any longer. Also EOU Findub is willing to help and is still checking trade piles and posting cards, but has finished the album.

So it looks like it is down to the six of us! As I said I'm more than willing to sell anything I have for the bare minimum and I'll pay big credits for any of the 3 cards I need.

EOU Findub
04-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Here is what I currently have in my Trade Pile right now:
R.C.D. Mallorca Badge (up for 100)
Liedson ST Sporting 83 (up for 200)

L. Bernardi CM Monaco 77
G. Franco ST Villareal 77
Baiano ST R.C.D. Espanyol 77
S. Taylor CB Newcastle 76
G. Curci GK Roma 73
I. Bangoura CF Le Mans 75
G. Givet CB Monaco 82
F. Audard GK Lorient 71
F. Piquionne ST Monaco 70
Pinilla CF C. Gimnastic 69 (up for 10)
A. Conticchio RM Cagliari 67 (up for 10)
V. Hashemian ST Hannover 96 75
Pauleta ST PSG 84
Olympiastadion Stadium
Real Madrid White Kit
Watford Blue Kit (up for 10)
Nike Mercurial Vapor III (Blue) (up for 10)
Nike T90 Supremacy (White/Red) - Up for 200
Umbro X Boot III (Black/White) x2 - Up for 200
Adidas + Predator DB (Silver) - Up for 200

If any of you need these, send me a message. If I don't get one in a couple of days, I will just put these up on the servers.

EDIT: I JUST finished this game up today. If these cards don't get claimed in the next 3-5 days, I am just going to put them on the servers for the lowest amount and then give someone all my credits. It's not much...it will probably be at most 3000-4000 but any little bit helps. Sorry guys, but I have put over 200 hours into this and has been one of the most satisfying 1000s I have gotten. After all these cards are gone, I am out. You put in enough time and you too will get the 1000.

Good luck guys!

BoxNerd
04-28-2009, 06:41 AM
I haven't played the game for about a week but I'm about to get back on it. I had a fair few Gold/Silver players and 1 Ball in my trade pile but didn't realise they would be deleted when I deleted my Ultimate Team. Also I can't buy Gold/Silver packs anymore :P

I am indeed down to ~200 cards and buying players everyday. It's the Balls that I'm scared I will never be able to complete. I only ever see 2 or 3 of the same ones in the exchange and never seem to get any in packs; only the Xite ones are common.

GLOCKGLOCK
04-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Well thanks to the help of epnike23 I was able to finish the album up yesterday! Can't say how good it feels to be finished with this album. Definitely one of my hallmark achievements. Not sure I'm in for the long haul to get 1000 though, still haven't been able to crack the "score 8 with monaco" challenge yet. Got to 7 goals once but choked in the end. Maybe someday I'll grind through the challenges but it will feel good to not have to put this game in 3 or 4 times a day to grind credits or search the trade piles.

As for those still collecting, I'll still be searching the card piles in the morning as I have for the past couple months, at least until epnike23 finds his last 2 cards.

S23David23, I sent you a list of the cards I have so please respond if you need any of them and when you want me to post them.

I'll post a list of all my remaining cards later today and it will be first come, first served until this Friday when I just post everything.

Once again big thanks to epnike23, purplecamel and S23David23 for holding cards for me. Big thanks also goes out to everyone else for the advice on how to go about finishing up the album, it was instrumental in getting this finished up!

BoxNerd
04-28-2009, 07:52 PM
COngrats GLOCK!! Props 2 ya!

I have everything but the album achievements, not even done one country yet. I also have that Average 4 Goals outstanding even tho my profile says I have over an average of 4.. I guess the CPU-scored goals (b4 I switch to player) dont count, so gonna have to continue witht he own-goal method.

I can understand you wanting to be done withthe game but if possible you should also dish out your remaining credits if you have 50k+... cant be letting those go to waste! ;)

GLOCKGLOCK
04-29-2009, 06:24 AM
Ok, well after passing along some cards to S23David23, here is what I have left:

Classic Balls
Silverstar - Silver
DK Bluestar - Silver
Redstar - Silver

Boot - Adidas +Predator DB (white/black) - Gold

Kit - Bayern Munchen red - Gold
Kit - At. Madrid red/white - Gold
Kit - Lazio blue - Gold
Kit - Livorno red - Silver

CM - Stankovic - Inter Milan - Gold

Sorry if it is underwhelming. I guess I didn't realize how much I had sold off when I was trying to complete the album.

If I decide to sell off my ultimate team down the road I'll post here.

Boxnerd - I'm not sitting on alot of credits at the moment after hooking up epnike23 and S23David23 for getting me my final cards, but I can drop you 5,000 credits so shoot me a PM or a message over live and I'll tell you what to do.

Good luck to everyone still trying to complete the album. If anyone gets down to a few cards remaining LMK and I'll try to check the trade piles for you once a day or so. If I ever can score 8 goals with Monaco and keep playing through the challenges I'll pass along some more credits to people who are still active on here.

BoxNerd
04-29-2009, 07:16 PM
I have not been able to login to the EA Servers for 2 days now!

Yid1984
04-29-2009, 10:33 PM
I am back collecting but get most gaming done at weekends. About half way through my album but working on the other achievements too so may be a long slog.

TezF76
04-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Hey guys,

I'm in need of the following 10 away kits 2 help me 2 complete these pages of my collectors album:

Blackburn Rvrs
Everton
Sheff Utd
West Ham
Fulham
Alem Aachen
Nancy
Galatasaray
RSC Anderlecht
Chievo

I need the Manchester Utd home kit as well if any1 has got it.

Send me a msg on live & we'll c if we can do sum business thats mutually beneficial.

Cheers folks

EOU Findub
04-30-2009, 01:02 AM
Hey guys,

I'm in need of the following 10 away kits 2 help me 2 complete these pages of my collectors album:

Blackburn Rvrs
Everton
Sheff Utd
West Ham
Fulham
Alem Aachen
Nancy
Galatasaray
RSC Anderlecht
Chievo

I need the Manchester Utd home kit as well if any1 has got it.

Send me a msg on live & we'll c if we can do sum business thats mutually beneficial.

Cheers folks

You can get that Alem Aachen kit through starting your Ultimate Team over again...however, it might take awhile as it is the luck of the draw white Kits you get...just an option though if you haven't found it yet.

BoxNerd
05-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I am needing the following Balls... CHEAP!

Addidas League MB
Addidas MB
Addidas MB Club Grey
Addidas MB Powerorange
Addidas MB Training (blue/white)
Addidas MB Training (yellow/black)
Addidas Stareffect Gold
Addidas Stareffect Silver
Addidas Uefa Finale Paris MB
Finale 3D Effect
Finale Athens
Finale Athina
Finale Athina Capitano
Finale Athina Sportivo
Finale Capitano
Finale Capitano Red
Finale Effect
Finale Glider AC Milan
Finale Glider Chelsea
Finale Glider FCB
Finale Glider Real Madrid
Finale Partido
Finale Powerorange
Finale Powerorange Capitano
Finale Sportivo

Which I know is most of them lol
I have 14 out of the 39.

BoxNerd
05-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Anyone have a guide/chart/list of which balls/kits are Gold/Silver/Bronze?

StinkyRacoon
05-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I need this kits, only 32 cards left and 8 balls please if you have one of these send me a message my GT is StinkyRacoon :

Bolton (Home)
Tottenham (Away)
Le Mans (Away)
Sampdoria (Away)
Palermo (Away)
Livorno (Away)
Ascoli (Away)
Bor Dortmund (Away)
Arm Bielefeld (Away)
Atl Madrid (Away)
Levante (Away)

GLOCKGLOCK
05-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Anyone have a guide/chart/list of which balls/kits are Gold/Silver/Bronze?

The list posted in this thread is what I used.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126799

BoxNerd
05-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanx GLOCK, I did see that but dont have Excel2007, I use 2003. Not much of a big deal anyway, just makes it easier not having to look thru all. It's mostly Kits and Balls that I'm after but as I deleted my UT I cant buy Gold or Silver packs so I gotta play thru again :P

Btw. The own-goals trick for "Goal Getter" achievement... are u sure it works? I get a message saying it wont count when I try to switch teams... My Goal average is WAY over 4 now cos of all the CPU self-playing credit boosting, but that doesnt count so i have no idea when/if I will still get this.

Yid1984
05-04-2009, 11:31 PM
All my trades are up apart from my stadiums. Recentley put up the west ham home kit, galatasary away kit, sampdoria home and a few players for lowest price. If you got them, hope they helped you out a bit.

According to the excel sheet I need 512 cards still :(

EDIT: Finished off 3 teams tonight. Energie Cottbus, Sedan and Gimnastic. Need 1 card for Reading (player), Anderlecht (away kit), Levski Sofia (away kit).

BoxNerd
05-07-2009, 07:18 AM
512 wow!

I haven't seen the Excel sheet as I am using 2003 but u only need 11 players per team. I need some players here n there, a lot of kits, and about 2/3 of the balls but I am at that point where I only see a few cards on the exchange per day that I need. As I deleted my Ultimate Team before I cannot buy Silver/Gold packs right now so it's more of a benefit for me to play than boost credits right now. Quite boring after a few games, especially after playing FIFA09... I'm determined to finish this album tho lol

Can anyone remmeber how many wins or games it takes b4 u can buy Silver/Gold packs? Also can the game length be changed for UT matches? Seems to be on 20min matches which is WAY too long!

Yid1984
05-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Down to 498 or something now but have alot of clubs with 1 or 2 players for them. Got 4 teams with 1 or 2 to go to finish them up but apart from that it is going to be a long way to go.

Did pick up a decent ball in a gold pack the other day so was pleased with that. Hopefully when I complete Barca I will get tons of credits, got most of the first team and Ronaldinho so things looking up.

Wont play until Saturday though, will go insane if that is all I play. Looking to clear 60 new cards a week somehow over the next month. Tough to get but want to get under 100 as soon as I can.

BoxNerd
05-10-2009, 01:57 AM
I wouldnt hold ur breath on getting so many credits for Barca, I usually get over 1000 but never over 3000 for completing a team. I have come so far but it still seems like I have a way to go...

Yid1984
05-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Down to 450 cards left :woop: and completed Reading today.

Can anyone keep a lookout for the Anderlecht away kit (think its white) need this to complete them.

Picked up alot of cards from the exchange instead of buying packs. I would usually get 1 card I need in a gold pack for 1000 credits.

Tonight I picked up over 10 players for 1300 so well happy.

BoxNerd
05-14-2009, 01:22 AM
I'm down to less than 150 cards but they are getting more rare and more expensive. Only seeing 1 or 2 on Card Exchange everyday now so it might take a while for me to complete.

Does anyone know if all Ultimate Team matches are 20min and also how many games/wins before I can buy Silver/Gold packs?

GLOCKGLOCK
05-14-2009, 03:50 PM
You can make the Ultimate team matches as short as you like, just change the settings. I can't remember the exact menus right now, but you do not change this under the "Ultimate Team" menu. I believe it is under Settings -> User Preferences in the main menu options.

For moving up the ranks and getting Silver/Gold packs, you get Silver at level 3 and Gold at level 5. I thought it was 3 wins to get to level 2, then 5 more to get to level 3, 7 to get to Level 4 and 9 to get to level 5 so 8 wins to get Silver and 24 to get Gold. This is assuming you win and get 3 points out of each match.

23david23
05-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey guys I need:

Badges
Arsenal
Middlesbrough
Newcastle United
Juventus
FC Porto
Olympicakos CFP

Kits
Fulham (home and away)
Arsenal (home and away)
Everton (away)
Tottenham (away)
Troyes (home)
Inter Milan (away)
Galatasaray SK (away)

Since I am only about 65-70% done with album I would only pay reasonable prices for these items.

Thanks
GT: S23David23

Yid1984
05-15-2009, 12:10 PM
I saw Arsenal home kit on the trades yesterday for 350. I don't think I got it so might still be there.

I am getting a few great prices for my trades at the moment. The balls are way expensive on there though but only need 2 to complete them pages.

23david23
05-15-2009, 04:44 PM
I saw Arsenal home kit on the trades yesterday for 350. I don't think I got it so might still be there.

I am getting a few great prices for my trades at the moment. The balls are way expensive on there though but only need 2 to complete them pages.

wow I think I missed it I saw Arsenal Home kit for like 1500.:(

Yid1984
05-16-2009, 12:36 PM
wow I think I missed it I saw Arsenal Home kit for like 1500.:(

On the page after it was there for 350

TezF76
05-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey guys - feel like I'm gettin there finally.

Still need these kits & badges tho:

HOME

Udinese
R.C. Deportivo
Athletic Club
Olympiacos

AWAY

Blackburn
Newcastle
Fulham
Wigan
Lille
St-Etienne
Bor. Dortmund
Hertha BSC
Lazio
Chievo
Empoli
Palermo
At. Madrid
Real Betis
R.C.D. Mallorca
Osasuna
Sevilla F.C.
Levante
Juventus
RSC Anderlecht

BADGES

Arsenal
Lens

If any1 can help it'd be much appreciated.

BoxNerd
05-17-2009, 10:49 AM

It's probably me buying all your cards daily lol
I never buy anything over 1000 tho

I need about 2/3 of the balls so if u have any spares hold them 4 me plz :P

Btw are u a Hotspurs fan?

PS. Thanx 4 the tips GLOCK :locked

BoxNerd
05-17-2009, 12:07 PM
You can make the Ultimate team matches as short as you like, just change the settings. I can't remember the exact menus right now, but you do not change this under the "Ultimate Team" menu. I believe it is under Settings -> User Preferences in the main menu options.

For moving up the ranks and getting Silver/Gold packs, you get Silver at level 3 and Gold at level 5. I thought it was 3 wins to get to level 2, then 5 more to get to level 3, 7 to get to Level 4 and 9 to get to level 5 so 8 wins to get Silver and 24 to get Gold. This is assuming you win and get 3 points out of each match.

Unfortunately I dont think u can change the length of the matches after u have played one. I think the difficulty of the first game will be based on global settings but after that it will always be the same as that first game. Now I have to delete my UT yet again as I am not up for playing dozens of 20 min matches at world class level :P

Janchii
05-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Does anyone have Juventus, RSC Anderlecht, Levski Sofia and Galatarasaray away kits? Please send my a message. My gamertag is Ajaxan

Yid1984
05-18-2009, 01:09 PM
It's probably me buying all your cards daily lol
I never buy anything over 1000 tho

I need about 2/3 of the balls so if u have any spares hold them 4 me plz :P

Btw are u a Hotspurs fan?

PS. Thanx 4 the tips GLOCK :locked

Hell yeah I'm a Hotspurs fan, best team in the land :woop:

Heres to the last 32 games of the season lol :drunk

BoxNerd
05-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Hell yeah I'm a Hotspurs fan, best team in the land :woop:

Heres to the last 32 games of the season lol :drunk

LOL :drunk
COYS!!!

EOU Findub
05-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Does anyone have Juventus, RSC Anderlecht, Levski Sofia and Galatarasaray away kits? Please send my a message. My gamertag is Ajaxan

You can find the Levski Sofia kit by doing the 'Ultimate Team restart method.' Might take awhile but if these are the last four kits you need, then it WOULD be worth it.