PDA

View Full Version : Official broken 360 controller/surprise rocket ride thread

ApochWeiss
05-22-2010, 12:38 AM
So...how many controllers did you break in the process of playing this game, or at least how many times did the controller did a rage fueled surprise rocket ride across the room you game in?

BROKEN CONTROLLER: 1
TIMES WENT SAILING ACROSS THE ROOM IN A FIT OF RAGE: 6

How about you guys? And by the way, I'm on the very last stage and getting rid of this. 220 points is not worth $40 US for a new controller...God only knows how many more I'd break in the process of getting that score.

skatemore
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
You got worked up enough over a piece of crap video game to throw and break a controller? LOL.

ApochWeiss
05-22-2010, 12:47 AM
You got worked up enough over a piece of crap video game to throw and break a controller? LOL.

...I have anger issues.

The controller was actually meant to go on the couch, but I didn't release in time and it hit the ground. Coulda been worse and went through my big living room window...

Oinkness
05-23-2010, 07:27 PM
I can sympathize, I also have anger issues but i haven't received this from Gamefly yet. It'll be here, probably tomorrow. I have to say after seeing the score drop to 2 out of 10 on Gamefly and reading the horror stories about how terrible it is here, I'm not looking forward to it. :-D

outlawplayer2
05-27-2010, 04:46 AM
So...how many controllers did you break in the process of playing this game, or at least how many times did the controller did a rage fueled surprise rocket ride across the room you game in?

BROKEN CONTROLLER: 1
TIMES WENT SAILING ACROSS THE ROOM IN A FIT OF RAGE: 6

How about you guys? And by the way, I'm on the very last stage and getting rid of this. 220 points is not worth $40 US for a new controller...God only knows how many more I'd break in the process of getting that score.

dude your my hero i only got 75 points i could not take this game instead of breaking the controller i broke the game to make sure ill never play it again!

Madfrog0
06-02-2010, 09:43 PM

lol yup....

Rick360
06-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Ive broken 1 controller too.
But ive lost count on how many times it was sent flying across the room.
What the hell the developers were thinking when they did such a fucking analog sensibility?????
God.... its just worse then hell.

Madfrog0
06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
now that i have played this game i understand, but i never threw or broke my controller, i just turn the crappy game off

R43LM4D21D
06-03-2010, 08:43 PM
anyone tried using a big arcade stick?

Bonkekook
08-06-2010, 11:33 PM
I'd rather lack the restraint to toss a controller in the privacy of my room than lack the restraint to be an idiot on the internet by laughing at others.