PDA

View Full Version : Drinking the thermoses

Gooseboxer
05-22-2010, 05:52 AM
I have this strange urge to drink whatever is in those thermos bottles.

MJAussie360
05-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Rofl, enough coffee to keep you awake till the afterlife XD

Frikeer
05-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I too would be seeing things if I drank that amount of coffe!

metallicorphan
05-22-2010, 09:40 AM
LOL,reminds me of that episode of Futurama where everyone gets 100 dollars from the government and Fry decides to spend it on 100 cups of coffees

http://forgecode.net/uploads/2009/06/photosfry-coffee-with-border.png

doughnut18
05-22-2010, 10:53 AM
I think a little whiskey in there wouldn't go amiss either!!

Pax Psychosis
05-22-2010, 11:34 AM
David Beckham goes shopping, and sees something interesting in the kitchen department of a large department store. "What's that?" he asks. "A Thermos flask," replies the assistant. "What does it do?" asks Becks.
The assistant tells him it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. Really impressed, Beckham buys one and takes it along to the next England training session.
"Here, boys, look at this," Beckham says proudly. "It's a Thermos flask." The lads are impressed. "What does it do?" they ask. "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold, "says David. What have you got in it?" asks Wayne Rooney. "Two cups of coffee and a Choc ice," replies David.

ZedChuva
05-22-2010, 12:23 PM
That should have been part of the collectors edition. Book, soundtrack, bonus disk, game, flashlight, Thermos... flare, gun, typewriter, chainsaw... but I digress.

:p

Ashapola
05-22-2010, 12:51 PM
David Beckham goes shopping, and sees something interesting in the kitchen department of a large department store. "What's that?" he asks. "A Thermos flask," replies the assistant. "What does it do?" asks Becks.
The assistant tells him it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. Really impressed, Beckham buys one and takes it along to the next England training session.
"Here, boys, look at this," Beckham says proudly. "It's a Thermos flask." The lads are impressed. "What does it do?" they ask. "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold, "says David. What have you got in it?" asks Wayne Rooney. "Two cups of coffee and a Choc ice," replies David.

HAHAHA i like that. You could just see him being stupid enough to do it.

Gooseboxer
05-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe it is not coffee in there....what if it is hot black goo????

Pearson
05-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Maybe it is not coffee in there....what if it is hot black goo???? LOL, yeah, a heaping thermos full of hot dark presence! Maybe that is how those guys became Taken, they found a thermos thinking that it was coffee inside, but it was the dark presence instead and drank from it! :biglaugh

Gooseboxer
05-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Thats exactly what happened..they drink super dark goo and thought it was Jamaican Volcanic Coffee.

Does anyone know what the significance of the thermoses is anyway?

metallicorphan
05-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Thats exactly what happened..they drink super dark goo and thought it was Jamaican Volcanic Coffee.

Does anyone know what the significance of the thermoses is anyway?

i don't think its the thermoses,but rather the coffee(and a Thermos being the most suitable object to keep it in,and is used a lot in camping)

and the coffee keeps you A.Wake

i dunno,that's all i have