PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon god orb question

Jade Falcon
04-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Fairly new to this game, but I've encountered this guardian beneath the bridge ruins but don't have what she is looking for. Have I missed something, or will I pick it up later. I've not long escaped London and went throught the old military base.

loveable gibbon
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
If my memory serves me correctly this is only something you can deal with later on in the game. I think you need special weapons which you can only obtain later on.

Edit: I believe your question can be answered more detailed in the first post of this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9002&highlight=black+dragon

Warlord1390
05-10-2007, 04:25 PM
you have to get one of the special weapons to fight them, they are one of four elemental guardians, eventhough they are not the best, you have to get the moonlit weapons to have the best...

Bob the Hick
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
To deal with the BLack Dragon you have to go through the Sage's Tower and get Atsuma's God weapon and then you can fight it. It drops a God orb wich the Sage can make a new God weapon from, I forget who its for though.

H3ALTHINSP3CTOR
06-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Black Dragon is for Karin, Anubis is for Yuki, and Gold Squat(i think that's his name?) is for Raigar.