PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Achievements

Tailz
05-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Can i pick up Normal Manuscipts in Nightmare Mode? That wayy i dont have to repeat the chapters since they take forever

Mister Buds
05-22-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah, you can. every manuscript appeared during my nightmare playthrough even though i already collected the normal ones.

ClubStew
05-22-2010, 06:51 PM
yeah, you can. every manuscript appeared during my nightmare playthrough even though i already collected the normal ones.
Do the normal ones already show up as obtained, though? And do the Nightmare manuscripts look different so I know which ones I still need?

What I mean is, if I look in Manuscripts from the options menu in-game while playing Nightmare mode, do I still see all the normal manuscripts listed? I know they show up in-game still since I had to replay a small section to get the one manuscript I missed. A bit disappointing, really.

For that matter, do thermoses show up in the same way? I missed only 2 through my Normal playthrough and am dreading trying to find them as it is. If the ones I already got show up, I'll be none too happy.

Mister Buds
05-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Do the normal ones already show up as obtained, though? And do the Nightmare manuscripts look different so I know which ones I still need?

What I mean is, if I look in Manuscripts from the options menu in-game while playing Nightmare mode, do I still see all the normal manuscripts listed? I know they show up in-game still since I had to replay a small section to get the one manuscript I missed. A bit disappointing, really.

For that matter, do thermoses show up in the same way? I missed only 2 through my Normal playthrough and am dreading trying to find them as it is. If the ones I already got show up, I'll be none too happy.

the normal manuscripts still show up as collected in your stats. unfortunately, the nightmare manuscripts look exactly the same. they're in seperate, secluded spots though so you shouldn't have too much trouble knowing you're grabbing the right one.

only the coffee thermoses you've yet to pick up will appear in your game. once you have them all you won't see them again.