PDA

View Full Version : Femme Fatale?

Sampson
05-22-2010, 05:37 PM
For some reason it feels like femme fatale (Ultra Hard) is considerably easier than fixer (hard). For me it feels like I'm taking less damage, the enemies die quicker and easier, the arena fights are a piece of cake, and I can breeze through the levels with ease. I'm 100% sure the difficulty is Not on cakewalk. Is it this way for everyone or just me?

Pentexrx8
05-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I agree 100%. I don't know if it was because I was used to where the enemies would be or what, but yea Ultra hard was easy. Hard was aggravating.

Sampson
05-24-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm just glad I finished hard.

Agent Aero
05-31-2010, 02:01 PM
You guys have just put a smile on my face :)
I thought Hard was a complete Bit*h, but now you're saying Ultra Hard seems easier i'm actually looking forward to putting this back in the drive.

Sampson
05-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Glad to hear it! Ultra Hard's a piece o' cake.

Slicder
07-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Yea i was thinking that too, i actually started a new game just to be sure (Don't worry it was only right at the start). I was thinking that it couldn't possibly be ultra hard.

For me golden bullets difficulty was the hardest because you can only take a few hits but thats probably because i wasn't upgrading anything cause i was going for the "Keep your Balance" achievement.

ViennaElite
07-19-2010, 05:52 PM
For me, "Ultra Hard" seemed also very easy. I started, like the most, on Hard and it was more difficult than Ultra Hard, but I think thatīs only because I already knew where are enemies spawning, whatīs going to happen and whatīs important to upgrade early.

Trombonafide
08-18-2010, 09:38 PM
The only difficulty I am having on Femme Fatale so far is the Arena in chapter 4. There's a guy with grenades, and he's my biggest problem.