shows  

15 members have voted

1. 1. shows

• Twin Peaks
    • V (the new one)
    • Castle
    • Dollhouse (what im leaning towards)
    • Six Feet Under
    • Trailer Park Boys (ill eventually watch this anyways)

Six Feet Under gets my vote is a awesome show its kinda a black comedy but try not to watch it in big doses cause it is pretty bleak and depressing sometimes but most of the time its actually quite funny!

michael c hall is one of my favorite actors, i just didnt think this show sounded too interesting at first

like what...?

and its because i have access to all these DVDs.

Well you have access to the internet, so surely you can download torrents, so many awesome shows:

Prison break

Smallville

Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

Entourage

Chuck

Off the top of my head, i watch like 20ish show's per year anyway.

Going to start Dexter tomorrow.

dexter is my favorite show of all time, the third season finale is rediculous. and i hated entourage, smallville didnt catch my interest, and i thoroughly enjoy the big bang theory.

i heard V was real slow but is finally picking up.

and i love nathan fillion (firefly/serenity) so castle is a definate possibility

dexter is my favorite show of all time, the third season finale is rediculous. and i hated entourage, smallville didnt catch my interest, and i thoroughly enjoy the big bang theory.

i heard V was real slow but is finally picking up.

and i love nathan fillion (firefly/serenity) so castle is a definate possibility

How can you hate Entourage?

It's like the best show ever.

Get a stool and rope and end your life!

Out of those choices, I voted for Dollhouse. I watched the first couple episodes and was intrigued. Six Feet Under is the only one I've seen all of out of your list, and it was pretty good, but like HarperBird said, if you watch too much of it you may just want to kill yourself. Actually, watching the characters lead such unbelievably fucked up lives gets a little tired. I think my wife liked it more than I did, but it does suck you in.

Castle and Dollhouse are both great. Dollhouse is a bit of a letdown because it got canned when it shouldn't have, so expect to be disappointed if you end up getting into it. But Castle is fantastic, especially if you like Nathan Fillon *cough*FIREFLY*cough*:)