PDA

View Full Version : Train Skill Mini-game?

Eddy Kemp
05-22-2010, 07:18 PM
So I've hit level-cap at 50, which means no more grinding on imperial guards for easy XP to raise skills. My skills are at about 47 across the board, so to get each one to level 75 means I'm looking at playing that skill-training mini-game about 112 times.

This sucks especially bad because 1) it costs money and 2) it's by far the hardest and most un-enjoyable component to this game.

So, then I noticed that outside the story component there is a list of the different mini-games, including "Train Skill." You can choose the difficulty and once it loads you just grind to "Level 90." However, playing this mini-game does not seem to have any impact on your character's actual skills. I'm not sure what happens when you play it all the way to "Level 90" but I'm betting it simply ends and gives you a pat on the back; plus I don't really want to try and find out.

Does anyone know if playing the Train Skill mini-game outside the story can benefit your character, or am I stuck with 112 plays in-story?

Gold Rush NL
09-24-2010, 06:04 PM
So I've hit level-cap at 50, which means no more grinding on imperial guards for easy XP to raise skills. My skills are at about 47 across the board, so to get each one to level 75 means I'm looking at playing that skill-training mini-game about 112 times.

This sucks especially bad because 1) it costs money and 2) it's by far the hardest and most un-enjoyable component to this game.

So, then I noticed that outside the story component there is a list of the different mini-games, including "Train Skill." You can choose the difficulty and once it loads you just grind to "Level 90." However, playing this mini-game does not seem to have any impact on your character's actual skills. I'm not sure what happens when you play it all the way to "Level 90" but I'm betting it simply ends and gives you a pat on the back; plus I don't really want to try and find out.

Does anyone know if playing the Train Skill mini-game outside the story can benefit your character, or am I stuck with 112 plays in-story?

Could anyone answere this please? I have about 120 games to go too :(

jalutaja
09-25-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but seems like minigames a not related to story game.

FamKers
10-13-2010, 06:22 PM
The minigames dont count towards your actual skill. To get your skill up you have to grind in story mode