PDA

View Full Version : award chain

spit13shine
04-05-2007, 02:36 AM
dose any one know what an award chain is because it says i have unlocked it and its happend more then once

Shaaady Souljah
04-05-2007, 03:06 AM
it is just chains you can put on your created fighters... it is another way to show off what accomplishments you have earned in the game and online.

Segnius
04-05-2007, 05:03 AM
I have a question about this, when you unlock a chain, will it ask you to save after an online fight? Because I don't have any award chains even though I know I've earned some, and after any fight where it said "would you like to save settings", I put no because I didn't know what it was asking about and wasn't thinking about it. If so, is there still a way I can get the chains?

Shaaady Souljah
04-05-2007, 05:36 AM
yeah, you should save when it asks you i would guess... i always did. not sure if you can get others again or not--i would guess so.

spit13shine
04-05-2007, 05:38 AM
i have it on auto save so it save as soon as i unlock one but u probly should just save after u get one

spit13shine
04-05-2007, 05:41 AM
I have a question about this, when you unlock a chain, will it ask you to save after an online fight? Because I don't have any award chains even though I know I've earned some, and after any fight where it said "would you like to save settings", I put no because I didn't know what it was asking about and wasn't thinking about it. If so, is there still a way I can get the chains?

i dont think u can