PDA

View Full Version : trouble with acrobat

Telekiller7
05-23-2010, 12:59 AM
is anyone else finding this hard? i have a group easily over 30 but every now and then they spread apart when im jumping or the prince jumps in the COMPLETELY WRONG direction and i hit the ground for the hundredth time. are there any tips for this or do i just have to keep trying?

Ellie10
05-23-2010, 02:01 AM
I got this rather easily in the stables, the first time any skeletons appear in the game. They are all the weakest, and none can throw you off. Just keeping trying.
You should be able to control the direction he jumps in. I wasn't pressing the stick very hard, so he would jump to the closest enemy, and I barely tapped the A button.

TRICKY1976
05-25-2010, 12:38 AM
I am also having problems with this one he either flies right over the enemys heads and hits the floor or wall or now n again he will go flying over a ledge!!!:mad:

TRICKY1976
05-25-2010, 01:17 AM
I got this rather easily in the stables, the first time any skeletons appear in the game. They are all the weakest, and none can throw you off. Just keeping trying.
You should be able to control the direction he jumps in. I wasn't pressing the stick very hard, so he would jump to the closest enemy, and I barely tapped the A button.

Perfect tip got it 1st time on this exact part just as i fell the cheevo popped up :woop:

judogrrl
10-13-2010, 07:44 PM
YES! I finally got it after weeks of trying. Now what I discovered is that when you allow one of the group to strike you the camera pans out a bit so you can actually see what you're doing. I did it in the stables but the camera pan out trick worked everywhere I attempted this annoying cheevo!

KrossWinter
12-13-2010, 02:23 PM
is anyone else finding this hard? i have a group easily over 30 but every now and then they spread apart when im jumping or the prince jumps in the COMPLETELY WRONG direction and i hit the ground for the hundredth time. are there any tips for this or do i just have to keep trying?

When you jump onto one of the skeletons, the ones close to him back away. What I did was just jump into the group they all formed when I jumped on one.

andrewnungester
04-20-2013, 06:01 AM
i did it towards the end of the game, inside the garden or whatever it was called where the girl was like "How dare they show up in here" it took me some time but i got it