PDA

View Full Version : Your deck / Deck Ideas

DeeJayMark
05-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Ok since there's not alot of thread yet...

Let's put our deck recipes and strategies here...
I'm always up to see new ways to bring your opponent's down...
So since i created the thread, i'll start...

Deck Name: "Begone"

Monsters: 22

Golem Sentry x3
Gravekeeper's Guard x2
Guardian Sphinx x3
Kelbek x3
Magician Of Faith x1
Marshmallon x1
Mask Of Darkness x2
Penguin Soldier x3
Red Ogre x1
Stealth Bird x1
Wall Of Illusion x2

Spells: 15
Chorus Of Sanctuary x2
Gold Sarcophagus x1
Infinite Cards x2
Level Limit - Area B x1
Messenger Of Peace x2
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space typhoon x1
Restructer Revolution x3
Spring Of Rebirth x1
Terraforming x1

Traps: 9
Begone' Knave! x2
Gravity Bind x1
Secret Barrel x3
The Gift Of Greed x3

Strategies:

So the basic idea is to get an "infinite Cards" so there is no limit to the cards your opponent and you can hold in your hands... That said, you wont be attacking alot with this deck. The trick here is to return every monsters your opponent will place on his side of the field...

For that you have plenty of monsters, (Kelbek, Golem Sentry, Penguin Soldier, gravekeeper's guard, wall of illusion... etc).

Golem sentry has the ability to put himself back into face-down def position once per turn. So be sure to back him up with "messenger of peace", "gravity bind" or "level limit - area b".

Better yet, if you can tribute summon "Guardian Sphinx" (wich shouldnt be to hard since he requires 1 tribute), you'll have the ability to switch him down in face down def once per turn, and on Flip summon, he sends back all monsters on your opponents side to his hand. And with 2400 def plus the field (Chorus Of sanctuary / boost all your Def position monsters by 500) he's a 2900 def, that beeing pretty good.

So now you might say, ok so all he brings on the field gets sent back to his hand but then what ???

Well, since "Infinite Cards" remove the hand limit, you go with your magic and traps... (Restructer Revolution / Secret Barrel) They will do alot of damage fast since practically all cards drawn will be in his/her hand...
Use "magician of faith" & "Mask Of Darkness" to get those Traps/spells back from the graveyard...

Use "Penguin soldier" flip summon effect to send 1 monster back to your opponent and 1 of yours so you can set him down again and use its flip effect again...

"The gift of greed" will make your opponent draw 2 cards therefore boosting the number of cards in his/her hand making (Restructer Revolution / Secret Barrel) deal more damage.

"Spring Of Rebirth" will increase your life points by 500 points each time a monster hes returned to the owners hand and trust me... that will happen ALOT!

Nyways, that should cover it...
Try it if ya want, let me know what you think.
And feel free to post your own decks and strategies here =)

ChemicalxRachel
05-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't remember what my entire deck strategy was lol. Course I could look to find out, I'm waay too lazy for that right this second.

Though I can tell you I liked the Magician cards. Like Dark Magician, and Dark Magician Girl. Those cards OWNED man! I built my deck around my Magician cards.

Maybe I'll look at my deck later and tell what specifically all I have lol.

And I'm totally not far enough in the DS game to really have a good deck going. I want my DM and DMG's back!!!!! lol

Slugger VII
05-23-2010, 06:03 PM
So I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh since i was young and it first came out. But the best card hands down was the "Bean Soldier". If I can get a full deck of the bean soldier ill win everytime ;)

KillerBEA
05-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Let my 3 red eyes get into my hand and then discard them all to summon montage dragon all lv 7 so 21*300 = montage dragons attack + monster reborn = red eyes back on the field = 8000+ power in the same turn

ProtoEXE28
05-24-2010, 04:48 AM
My original deck was a Chaos deck, before that was just random shit thrown together that seemed to do decently.

Chaos deck though = <3, screw you ban list.

linktriforce007
05-24-2010, 05:15 AM
screw you ban list.

Bye bye Monster Reborn and Change of Heart. =(

DeeJayMark
05-24-2010, 02:35 PM
I don't remember what my entire deck strategy was lol. Course I could look to find out, I'm waay too lazy for that right this second.

Though I can tell you I liked the Magician cards. Like Dark Magician, and Dark Magician Girl. Those cards OWNED man! I built my deck around my Magician cards.

And I'm totally not far enough in the DS game to really have a good deck going. I want my DM and DMG's back!!!!! lol

I have enough copies of both to send you 3 DM and 3 DMG on the DS.

Let my 3 red eyes get into my hand and then discard them all to summon montage dragon all lv 7 so 21*300 = montage dragons attack + monster reborn = red eyes back on the field = 8000+ power in the same turn

But now since Monster Reborn is banned, you switch your 3 red-eyes for 3 "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" (Lvl 10) so it bring your montage dragon to 9000 atk points, equip it with a "fairy meteor crush" or "Dragon's Rage" as a trap and you pierce trough your oppents def.

Still, Montage is frequently a menace when use with pretty much anything.

My original deck was a Chaos deck, before that was just random shit thrown together that seemed to do decently.

Chaos deck though = <3, screw you ban list.

Chaos deck, ya it's powerfull, i have one with "necroface" oriented.
It burns the other player's deck out of play so quickly...

Lord Yamikage
05-24-2010, 07:41 PM
My is Spellcaster deck. The key is the spell counter since I use card that have lot of spell counter. Not going to go into details with cards, since it's not "perfect" yet with the magic and trap. Gotta love Spellcaster. They have the best appearance (drawing, image, call it whatever you want). Oh, also because I image that if we can see them after we summon them, they make celebrity in our world look trash. Gotta love the Spellcaster armor too. They're very impressive.

Don't know what it is about Yu-Gi-Oh, but they're drawing are always impressive and just get better. Not to mention that they also have creative names using Latin words sometime.

P.S. DeeJayMark, use the edit button.

ChemicalxRachel
05-24-2010, 08:24 PM
I have enough copies of both to send you 3 DM and 3 DMG on the DS.

I would totally love you for that lol. I so don't know how to get my DS code though, cause I've never used online on my ds lol.

DeeJayMark
05-24-2010, 08:55 PM
My is Spellcaster deck. The key is the spell counter since I use card that have lot of spell counter. Not going to go into details with cards, since it's not "perfect" yet with the magic and trap. Gotta love Spellcaster. They have the best appearance (drawing, image, call it whatever you want). Oh, also because I image that if we can see them after we summon them, they make celebrity in our world look trash. Gotta love the Spellcaster armor too. They're very impressive.

Don't know what it is about Yu-Gi-Oh, but they're drawing are always impressive and just get better. Not to mention that they also have creative names using Latin words sometime.

P.S. DeeJayMark, use the edit button.

Yeah Really ... i mean really sorry about that 3 posts but im like a noob in forum so iforgot about those things like edit and etc...

But anyways, ive got alot of recipes for spellcaster's deck...
Best thing ever is "Magical Citadel of Endymions" and "endymion" himself in spellcaster decks, but hey if ya want great working recipes, let me know... im all out for trading recipes cuz thats what makes this a great game...

nywayz... sorry again about the 3 post backto back, im gonna get use to this...

KillerBEA
05-24-2010, 10:59 PM
But now since Monster Reborn is banned, you switch your 3 red-eyes for 3 "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" (Lvl 10) so it bring your montage dragon to 9000 atk points, equip it with a "fairy meteor crush" or "Dragon's Rage" as a trap and you pierce trough your oppents def.

Still, Montage is frequently a menace when use with pretty much anything.
then i will use premature burial, this is the deck I use in real life and its dragon deck and i have dragons rage in my deck. And im Red eyes fan so i have 3 in my deck regardless :woop:

Another combo I got, Is cats ear tribes with heart of clear water and gold metal armor. What this does is forces your opp. to atk cats ear tribe and when they do its atk drops to = cats ear tribe's and the heart of clear water protects your card from dying but your opps. card is killed in the stalemate, and the gold metal armor forces all atks on cats ear tribes.

crazy W01f 816
05-24-2010, 11:08 PM
I used an all fire deck IRL. It's horribly outdated, and there still isn't a good strategy to use for it. They need to make more trap, spell, and monster cards for the benefit of the fire attribute.

linktriforce007
05-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Yubel+Torrential Tribute= Terror Incarnate

Throw Battle Mania in there, and you've got major damage.

DeeJayMark
05-25-2010, 11:39 AM
I used an all fire deck IRL. It's horribly outdated, and there still isn't a good strategy to use for it. They need to make more trap, spell, and monster cards for the benefit of the fire attribute.

Well you can make a pretty decent Fire deck, i have one.

Lord Yamikage
05-26-2010, 06:59 AM
then i will use premature burial, this is the deck I use in real life and its dragon deck and i have dragons rage in my deck. And im Red eyes fan so i have 3 in my deck regardless :woop:

[....]

Hate to burst your bubble, but Premature Burial is banned too. God, I want my Ring of Destruction. Such a beautiful card..... T_T

Oh yeah, can't wait for this damn game.

linktriforce007
05-27-2010, 03:32 PM
You could use Call of the Haunted or The Shallow Grave.

DeeJayMark
05-28-2010, 01:38 AM
or simply "Birthright" since Red-Eyes is a Normal Monster

linktriforce007
05-28-2010, 04:42 AM
or simply "Birthright" since Red-Eyes is a Normal Monster

But Uru isn't a normal monster.

DeeJayMark
06-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Ok so i like where the discussion's heading but i think we're getting aways from the subject a bit... dont get me wrong i like the comments, and im not a hater. But it was suppose to be about "Deck building" and "strategies" and i guess i wished for more depth.

So let me check my decks and i'll post a new deck recipes and hope you "fans" will do the same... ( Cuz im a 30 years old freak who likes strategie card games).

That said... please people dont hate me, im just a good, really good yu-gi-oh duelist ;P

Fullmetalx07
06-05-2010, 04:16 AM

you sound like me, I used to run a Spellcaster deck, but it runs to slow in current formats, and usually in most Yu-gi-oh games you can get the Spellcaster cards in early in the game

my deck is going to be crystal beasts, and I have a couple of good combos that no one has think of and it surprises the other duelist when I use it on them

linktriforce007
06-05-2010, 08:52 AM
you sound like me, I used to run a Spellcaster deck, but it runs to slow in current formats, and usually in most Yu-gi-oh games you can get the Spellcaster cards in early in the game

my deck is going to be crystal beasts, and I have a couple of good combos that no one has think of and it surprises the other duelist when I use it on them

Crystal Beasts were great usage for Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder.

ZServ
06-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Apprentice Magician x2
Breaker the Magical Warrior x3
Crusader of Endymion
Summoner Monk
Flamevell Magician
Defender, The Magical Knight x3
Old Vindictive Magician x2
Obelisk the Tormentor
Mythical Beast Cerberus
Dark Red Enchanter
Magical Exemplar
Gravekeeper's Spy x2

Magical Citadel of Endymion x3
Terraforming
Banner of Courage
Mystical Space Typhoon
Swords of Revealing Light
Giant Trunade
Book of Moon x2
Mage Power
Magicians Unite
Fissure x2

Trap
Torrential Tribute
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Pitch-Black Power Stone
Dust Tornado
Call Of The Haunted
Dark Bribe

Ancient Fairy Dragon [SYNCHRO]

linktriforce007
06-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Good deck, Zserv, follows the rules well; save Obelisk which is obviously banned.

I thought Breaker was forbidden for sure...

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Crystal Beasts were great usage for Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder.

I don't use Hamon in my Crystal Beasts Deck

linktriforce007
06-06-2010, 11:35 PM
I don't use Hamon in my Crystal Beasts Deck

I do. =P

It helps add a little muscle.

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:47 PM
I do. =P

It helps add a little muscle.

I used to play Hamon, but I took it out...when I played it in my deck, it didn't work out well for me, but for other people it work perfectly, lol

linktriforce007
06-07-2010, 02:54 AM
I used to play Hamon, but I took it out...when I played it in my deck, it didn't work out well for me, but for other people it work perfectly, lol

When you're just aiming to get out Rainbow Dragon, Hamon helps you discard your crystal beasts in the s/t zone to the grave, and you've got a monster with 4000 atk. That's not something to laugh at. =P

Fullmetalx07
06-07-2010, 03:05 AM
When you're just aiming to get out Rainbow Dragon, Hamon helps you discard your crystal beasts in the s/t zone to the grave, and you've got a monster with 4000 atk. That's not something to laugh at. =P

yea, I know how Hamon works in Crystal Beasts deck...I probably put Hamon in my side deck, just in case I need some extra power in my deck

linktriforce007
06-08-2010, 02:09 AM
yea, I know how Hamon works in Crystal Beasts deck...I probably put Hamon in my side deck, just in case I need some extra power in my deck

aight. I thought you didn't understand the concept. My bad.

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 02:46 AM
aight. I thought you didn't understand the concept. My bad.

it's okay, lol

Kaiyo
06-09-2010, 03:20 AM
The videogames normally have ban lists in them and prevent you from using those ingame.
I'd use a Spellcaster deck that uses spell counters, a few trap cards, Dark Eradicator Warlock, Tempest Magician, Explosive Magician and Arcanite Magician. The only non spellcaster monsters in the deck are Jinzo and Buster Blader.

Fullmetalx07
06-09-2010, 05:18 PM
The videogames normally have ban lists in them and prevent you from using those ingame.
I'd use a Spellcaster deck that uses spell counters, a few trap cards, Dark Eradicator Warlock, Tempest Magician, Explosive Magician and Arcanite Magician. The only non spellcaster monsters in the deck are Jinzo and Buster Blader.

Wow, A lot of people like Spellcaster decks, makes me want to start using spellcasters again.

linktriforce007
06-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Wow, A lot of people like Spellcaster decks, makes me want to start using spellcasters again.

To be honest, I find spellcasters kind of lame. The epitome of spellcasters is Black Luster Soldier; and they add up to Dragon Master Knight, if you manage to pull that off.

Fullmetalx07
06-09-2010, 08:32 PM
To be honest, I find spellcasters kind of lame. The epitome of spellcasters is Black Luster Soldier; and they add up to Dragon Master Knight, if you manage to pull that off.

Forget about BLS unless your talking about Black Luster Solider: Envoy of the Beginning then its a different story, but most spellcaster decks use Dark Paladin much better then BLS and I prefer to use Dark Paladin.

DeeJayMark
06-09-2010, 11:14 PM
I think "Endymion" and "Magical Citadel Of Endymion" are the best thing in spellcaster decks... Lots of great magic and cards to put spell counter on the field and The field doesnt get destroyed whatsoever u do the minute it gets 2 or 3 spell counters...

Or another great idea that i saw once, a Dark Magician girl deck based upon sending DM and DMoC to the graveyard to boost DMG and it was surprisingly VERY effective...

shadowkid717
06-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Sabers, Infernities, and Quickdraw variants are gonna wreck until the new ban list come September.

ZServ
06-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Good deck, Zserv, follows the rules well; save Obelisk which is obviously banned.

I thought Breaker was forbidden for sure...

No he's not?

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html#limited_adv

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091203002749/yugioh/images/d/da/ObelisktheTormentorJUMP-EN-UR-LE.png

legal version

also

Forget about BLS unless your talking about Black Luster Solider: Envoy of the Beginning then its a different story, but most spellcaster decks use Dark Paladin much better then BLS and I prefer to use Dark Paladin.

problem is EotB is banned

linktriforce007
06-12-2010, 04:52 AM
I got owned. lol. Yes, you're right. I forgot about that version.

Kaiyo
06-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Black Luster Soldier: EotB and Chaos Emperor Dragon: EotE are both banned in reality and the videogames don't allow you to use them unless you cheat the games itself.

Fullmetalx07
06-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Black Luster Soldier: EotB and Chaos Emperor Dragon: EotE are both banned in reality and the videogames don't allow you to use them unless you cheat the games itself.

Yes they are banned, but in the games I think by getting 100% card completion, they allow you to use 1 banned card in your deck.

ZServ
06-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Something I've been running recently

Monsters
Ancient Fairy Dragon [SYNCHRO]
Harpie Lady 3 x3
Element Magician x2
Combo Fighter x2
Fire Ant Ascator
Spirit of the Breeze
Harpie's Brother
Harpie Lady 2
Morphing Jar
Skull Red Bird
Obelisk the Tormentor
Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
Dancing Fairy x2
Harpie Lady 1 x2

Magic/Spell
Swords of Revealing Light
Creature Swap
Premature Burial
Pot of Avarice
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Harpies' Hunting Ground x3
Fissure x2
Terraforming
Giant Trunade
Elegant Egotist x2

Trap
Dust Tornado
Magic Cylinder
Trap Hole
Raigeki Break
Sakuretsu Armor x2

Lord Yamikage
06-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Yes they are banned, but in the games I think by getting 100% card completion, they allow you to use 1 banned card in your deck.

With all due respect, that's bullshit. Unless both players agrees to play with one, or even more, banned card(s) that should not be enforce to every players. Many many banned cards are either way too powerful, or way-too-freaking-powerful-that-it'll-end-the-duel-in-one-turn. Happened to me when I was dueling fellow duliest from the "local store". I went first, did my things, and end my turn. My opponent, he beat me on his first turn. Checked the ban list, chains, effect, and everything. Lost on my opponent first turn....

Yeah, like I said, some banned card need to remain banned because they are way-too-freaking-powerful-that-it'll-end-the-duel-in-one-turn.

Dalagrath
06-13-2010, 08:15 AM
I went to a tournament today and TuningSynchro was destroying everyone. That and herald of perfection.

DeeJayMark
06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
With all due respect, that's bullshit. Unless both players agrees to play with one, or even more, banned card(s) that should not be enforce to every players. Many many banned cards are either way too powerful, or way-too-freaking-powerful-that-it'll-end-the-duel-in-one-turn. Happened to me when I was dueling fellow duliest from the "local store". I went first, did my things, and end my turn. My opponent, he beat me on his first turn. Checked the ban list, chains, effect, and everything. Lost on my opponent first turn....

Yeah, like I said, some banned card need to remain banned because they are way-too-freaking-powerful-that-it'll-end-the-duel-in-one-turn.

That is SO true my friend, SO true...
Some old cards like Raigeki & Harpies feather duster, change of heart, etc...

That need to remain banned...

Andwinbur
06-30-2010, 02:30 PM
I think that I'm going to go for, as it's 5D's, Earthbound Immortals + spell counters/casters because it's fun and not over used

AmazingDexter
07-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm going to use my Evil Hero or Nightshroud deck, i'll post it later when i get my hands on my psp

Shorty11857
07-27-2010, 06:40 PM

I'm pretty sure in the last DS game you only need 80 or 85% to get that ban list not 100% sure

I'm really not sure what decks I'll use, I've always been a fan of Creator Decks or I could just go with a quick deck of high powered level 4s and tuners, it can work pretty well sometimes especially in the early game when you lack a lot of the cards needed to make more complex decks

DeeJayMark
07-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Well, has for me, its hard to say what i'll use, it will all depend on how fast i can unlock all the cards... then i'll have plenty of choices =)

Ahhhh so many possibilitys ;P

Kirye
09-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I don't exactly have a perfect deck, but it works! D: Made some changes!

Lv4's and below:
Skilled Dark Magician x3
Magical Exemplar
D.D Warrior Lady (Great card to play in a tight spot)
Defender, The Magical Knight
Royal Magical Library
The Creator Incarnate
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Old Vindictive Magician
Summoner Monk
Time Wizard (Dangerous card, but can save me in a dangerous position)
Krebons (Tuner)
Junk Synchron (Tuner)
Frequency Magician (Tuner)
Dark Resonator (Tuner)
Reese the Ice Mistress (Tuner)

Lv 5-6:
Magical Marionette
Cybernetic Magician
Chaos Sorceror
D.D.M - Different Diffension Master (Easy to summon lv 5 spellcaster, brings back some of my monsters)
Dark Magician Girl
Chaos Command Magician
Tempest Magician (Synchro)

Lv 7 and higher:
Dark Sage
Dark Magician x2
Dark Magician of Chaos (I know he's banned, i'm not using his OTK loop though)
Sorceror of Dark Magic
Darklord Zerato
The Creator (Open to suggestion on changing him?)
Buster Blader (Only in when my friend uses his dragon deck, otherwise he's out)
Arcanite Magician (Synchro)
Dark Paladin (Fusion) (Same as Buster Blader)

Magic Cards:

Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Mist Body
Lightning Vortex
Pot of Greed (Probably will be replaced with Pot of Duality in Decade Duels due to being banned)
Polymerization (Same as Buster Blader)
Demise of the land
Mage Power
Monster Reborn
Magical Dimension x2
Magical Citadel of Endymion

Trap cards:
Pitch Black Power Stone x3
Magician's Circle
Divine Wrath x2 (Such a great card)

I know it needs work. XD But i'm getting somewhere.

DeeJayMark
09-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I don't exactly have a perfect deck, but it works! D:

Lv4's and below:
Skilled Dark Magician x2
Obsidian Dragon
Mythical Beast Cerberus
Mystical Elf
Magical Exemplar
Destiny Hero - Defender x2
Mechanicalchaser
Dark Effigy
D.D Crow
Jenis, Lightsworn Mender (For the defense and her being a spellcaster)
Krebons x2 (Tuner)
Dark Resonator (Tuner)

Lv 5-6:
Mutant Mindmaster
Jinzo
Cybernetic Magician
Chaos Command Magician
Tempest Magician (Synchro)

Lv 7 and higher:
Dark Magician x3
Dark Magician of Chaos (I know he's banned)
Sorceror of Dark Magic
Darklord Zerato
The Creator
Buster Blader
Arcanite Magician (Synchro)
Dark Paladin (Fusion)

Magic Cards:
Magical Blast
Serial Spell
Soul Exchange
Lightning Vortex
Ribbon of Rebirth
Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Dark Magic Attack
Diffusion Wave Motion
Polymerization
Double Attack

Trap cards:
Magic Jammer
Pitch Black Power Stone x3
Divine Wrath x2 (My friend uses Stardust Dragon and I play him alot)
Success Probability 0%
Miracle Restoring

I know it needs work. XD I've won many a duel though.

I don't doubt it won many duels...
Great deck but i think it lacks speed.
Here would be my pitch at it. (im not trying to diss or something)

First, you have alot of high level monsters, almost half of all your monsters are. So this means you need tribute material.
So since its a spellcaster deck (i think)

-Obsidian Dragon
-Mystical Elf
-Destiny Hero Defender x2
-Jenis, The Lightsworn Mender

+Gravekeeper's Spy +3
+Royal Magical Library +3

Mystical elf = no effect so easily switchable.
Destiny Hero Defender, really goud def, but not a spellcaster and making your opponent draw 1 card each turn, means he has more chance to get good hand.
Jenis, 2100... but no real effect since you dont use a lightsworn deck.

Gravekeeper's spy, spellcaster, and when flip, allows to special another copy of him, 2000 def
Royal Magical Library, spellcaster, 2000 def, and speel counter on it to draw card

Switch Mechanical chaser for another Skilled Dark Magician.

Dark effigy is too weak to easily stay on the field till you can summon one of your 2 tributes monster.

Maybe adding a Breaker the magical warrior or/and Defender The Magical Knight would help too.

I would switch your tuners for "Frequency Mafician" since they are spellcaster and an effect witch can sometimes be helpfull.

Jinzo will prevent you from using your good traps, and Mutant Mindmaster will probably get destroyed during the next turn since he has 0 atk.

Try 1 Magical Marionette and 1 Dark Magician Girl since you have 3 Drak Magician in yur deck and she is VERY easy to special summon.

Dark Paladin And buster blader (along with polymerization) are slow and really only good if you duel against Dragons.

Spell cards, you NEED "Magical Dimension" this can easylly special summon your high level monsters. Star blast can help too.

trap, 1 "Magician's Circle", helps your DM Girl in special summon or any other 2000atk or less (Skilled DM, Breaker..., etc)
Birthright can special back your Dark Magicians from your graveyard.

Switch "Magic Jammer" for a "Spell Shield Type-8", same effect OR better.

I'd also get rid of "Succes prob..."
Adding another "Secret Village Of The Spellcasters" can help since its effect is strong if you duel anything except spellcasters.

Anyway, im not trying to be rude or anything, its just my ptch on it.

Kirye
09-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Oh no worries, I always take constructive criticism greatly. XD I know that alot of cards in my deck are pointless, like Jenis and Mystical Elf. The reason I have them is because I haven't really boughten new cards in a while, and I lack alot of lv 4 spellcaster monsters (To use for synchro-summoning Arcanite and Tempest). I've been thinking about buying the Endymion structure deck since it comes with alot of spellcaster types I could use. Defender the Magical Knight would be amazing to have instead of Jenis and Elf.

I took out Destiny Hero - Defender, he was taking up space. Great defense though, always helped out. I forgot to add that I replaced Dark Magic Attack with Amplifier for Jinzo.. but again maybe you're right, I think I have him in there out of favoritism rather than actual usefulness. Replaced Dark Effigy for Double Coston, my friend gave me one. He is a zombie type, but he can summon most of my magicians in one tribute.

I was thinking instead of adding another Village of Spellcaster, what if I had Magical Citadel of Endymion? Not only does it have it's own defenses on getting destroyed, it collects spell counters easy. I probably won't bother with Endymion the monster though, doesn't really go well with the deck.

As for cutting back on level 7+ I know I should. That or find a way to summon them. If I replaced Obsidian Dragon (He was only a decent defense) for another Magical Exemplar, would that help out? I also took out one Dark Magician. He never stays in the field for long, it's just easy to summon him and then replace him with Sorceror or whatever. Darklord Zerato I would replace, but I feel he's my trump card. With most of my deck being dark, using a single tribute to bring him out is great. Especially with his effect to destroy all monsters and still survive until the end phase.

Dark Pali, Poly and Buster I have in my deck whenever I duel my friend, who uses only dragons. If I duel anyone else then they're out of the deck. Same with Success Probability, to get rid of his BUUD.

The tuner cards i've since replaced for Frequency Magicians, and I kept Dark Resonator since it's the best way to summon my Arcanite. I lack alot of lv 5 casters, and frankly there really aren't many of good use besides Marionette.

Dunno what else to type. XD Thanks for the input though, i'll get to work!

Spaidz
09-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Damn i haven't played yu-gi-oh in a while i remember my last deck was a dark world deck it was pretty good @ the time... i'll try remake it in the game if not i'll mess around with some new combos

mmxxooll
10-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Always made a fire deck.

Its Fooga
10-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Bye bye Monster Reborn and Change of Heart. =(

If this game updates itself like the PC version based on current game rules, that'd be sweet. They recently un-banned Monster Reborn and Dark Hole.

Mikesahhh
10-07-2010, 02:32 AM
hmm depends on what the ban lists will be but chaos decks are allways good, and lightsworn decks or gladiator beasts

xEmoRangerx
10-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Clear deck ftw!!:b

mauleriscool
10-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Haven't touched my cards in like 5 years or whatever, then I found there is banlist and half of my deck is banned now.