PDA

View Full Version : Glitch!!! Now i cant continue!!

TRICKY1976
05-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Im at the part near a sarcophagus heres a section taken from crustys sarcophagus guide so you no were im at..

Location: The Terrace. You will come to a section where you have to slide down multiple banners to reach the bottom. On the way down you will see the sarcophagus. Once you reach the lower level with the enemies either kill or ignore them and wall run up to the ledge on your right. Wall run up some more and smash that sarcophagus.

Well at the bottom the enemeys wont appear so i cant get over the gap at the bottom iv cleared my cache,reloaded checkpoint,recovered G/tag but nothing works iv a feeling ill have to restart the whole game!!!! Any ideas??

Ellie10
05-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Well at the bottom the enemeys wont appear so i cant get over the gap at the bottom iv cleared my cache,reloaded checkpoint,recovered G/tag but nothing works iv a feeling ill have to restart the whole game!!!! Any ideas??
What gap are you talking about?
Before or after you jump and shred down the banners?
Are you stuck as in you can't progress, or you can't reach the sarco?
IIRC, you were able to reach it regardless of enemies being there or not.
If you can take a screen shot, that would help.

TRICKY1976
05-23-2010, 11:47 PM
What gap are you talking about?
Before or after you jump and shred down the banners?
Are you stuck as in you can't progress, or you can't reach the sarco?
IIRC, you were able to reach it regardless of enemies being there or not.
If you can take a screen shot, that would help.

Theres no enemys at the bottom so i cant do the power of flight to get over the big gap at the bottom once you make it down the banners i just keep falling onto the spikes!!:(

chichan123
05-24-2010, 01:16 AM
ok, if u feel u are stuck and cant continue, browse your memory card for the save files. There will be two files. One the current save and the other the autosave backup. Just delete ur current save and boot the game. While loading the game, it will say ur current save is corrupt, an backup is available and will be loaded. This way you need not play the entire game again.

illdizzog
05-24-2010, 05:18 AM
I have a different glitch.

Ive finished the game and started a new one. I loaded up my save this morning and the game was silent, so i checked my TV and the volume was up. I went into the options menu in the game and all three sound options were turned down. I turned them back up and carried on playing, only to notice the camera's Y axis wasnt inverted. Again, into the menu's i go and sure enough the Y axis in marked as not inverted.

Before i carried on any further i checked the Upgrade Menu and all my hard earned upgrades have disappeared except for Battle Rage. Now im thinking maybe thats the only sat that carries over, but i was sure when i first checked they were all there.

I tried deleting my regular save and making the game load my backup save like chichan123 mentioned but even tho the sound and control options are as they were still no upgrades.

TRICKY1976
05-24-2010, 12:21 PM
ok, if u feel u are stuck and cant continue, browse your memory card for the save files. There will be two files. One the current save and the other the autosave backup. Just delete ur current save and boot the game. While loading the game, it will say ur current save is corrupt, an backup is available and will be loaded. This way you need not play the entire game again.

Yeah i ended up using the backup autosave luckily it didnt take me back to far and this time the enemys spawned so was able to use the power to get over the gap!!! thank f**k!! i was starting to panic that id have to restart the entire game again!!!:woop:

TRICKY1976
05-25-2010, 02:45 AM
I used the backup autosave and now iv lost all my stats inc upgrades!!!! cant be bothered playing now!! all i had left was the sarcophagus to collect the upgrades (only needed 4 more):mad: and the untouchable & invincible achievements!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

chichan123
05-25-2010, 02:28 PM
I used the backup autosave and now iv lost all my stats inc upgrades!!!! cant be bothered playing now!! all i had left was the sarcophagus to collect the upgrades (only needed 4 more):mad: and the untouchable & invincible achievements!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Man this game is very buggy......it happened the other way around for me.....i replayed same section of the game three times due to the glitch occurring twice for me. But for each time, the upgrades i collected were saved and actually helped me in getting the completionist achievement faster. Sadly for you all the upgrades are lost. This game is really an afterthought by Ubisoft