PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty: ?/10

POMMKING
05-24-2010, 12:39 AM
hey guys,

i read that some people are annyoed by the AI and so the difficulty too. what do u think, how hard is this game?

DPayne
05-24-2010, 01:36 AM
This game starts out very easy and then the difficulty magically fucking ratchets up to 15/10....its absolutely ridiculous... Especially the bonus rounds once you hit set 6.

Lozia
05-24-2010, 03:07 AM
I personally don't think the achievements are that hard. You can grind your way through Season Player eventually. I reckon a 5 maybe.

Cla55y
05-24-2010, 03:18 AM
A theory here (and thats all, i havent tested it all that much) but under the "quick race" menu there is a difficulty option if you hit Y which is as a default on medium. I turned it to easy and the next race in the season i won was an elimination and i flew out in front and never saw anyone again. It wasnt a race i had done before though so i cant be 100%. it was my first race in Episode 9

Siduakal77
05-24-2010, 10:45 AM
A theory here (and thats all, i havent tested it all that much) but under the "quick race" menu there is a difficulty option if you hit Y which is as a default on medium. I turned it to easy and the next race in the season i won was an elimination and i flew out in front and never saw anyone again. It wasnt a race i had done before though so i cant be 100%. it was my first race in Episode 9

Tested it.. I'm literally parked on the track right now on Air Strike after going there and trying that..

because the game has put 10 missiles in a row across the entire track, so I slammed on the breaks.

Also anyone saying you can grind it out is on crack..

I can get 1st place in every single race within 3 tries. But the fucking Air Strikes? I got 2nd once.. usually I get 5th-4th before it rains them down in clusters that the only way to dodge is to park your car and watch them detonate.

Maka
05-24-2010, 02:22 PM
How many hours to get perfect in season play mode?

kingsisqo
05-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Tested it.. I'm literally parked on the track right now on Air Strike after going there and trying that..

because the game has put 10 missiles in a row across the entire track, so I slammed on the breaks.

Also anyone saying you can grind it out is on crack..

I can get 1st place in every single race within 3 tries. But the fucking Air Strikes? I got 2nd once.. usually I get 5th-4th before it rains them down in clusters that the only way to dodge is to park your car and watch them detonate.

i try that and lose a life for been "too slow" so i have to "grind" thru it although i no i wont keep the combo when it happens....

Shawn Lesane
05-25-2010, 09:26 AM
How many hours to get perfect in season play mode?

5 to 7 Hours ... and 5/10

I Kid UK I
05-25-2010, 10:38 AM
I think the difficulty after 3 episodes starts to get a bit frustrating but i find that if you get a power play early on and set it off before the pack splits up much then it gives a massive advantage.

NokkonWud
05-25-2010, 12:05 PM
It's not difficult at all, the career has about 3-4 races that should test you, the rest aren't that tough at all and even until the end I must have done 90% of them first time. I'd rate that side of things a 3/10.

There are some grinding like achievements, 5 minutes in the air, 1081 miles, 1000 rivals etc... but they're not hard, just more time consuming than the campaign.

The game is however, fun.

Vindicator51
05-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Only the air strike events ( not revenge ) took my time pretty much. I'll do a 5 / 10 as well.

Masterbelg
05-25-2010, 05:51 PM
I had a lot of problems with the first air strike event, but after a few tries I understood the ways of doing it. Also the elite races aren't unbeatable, just take vixen and raptor down in the beginning and keep wrecking the cars that overtake you. I'd give it a 6 on 10

FoxGuy3001
05-25-2010, 06:08 PM
7/10, the time trials are way to exact as far as how fast you can actually finish them.

demi
05-25-2010, 06:42 PM
* You can boost online in private matches
* Season mode isn't too difficult, but has its moments
* Some misc. achievements are brutal (Beat The Team, Eliminator Efficiency)
* Grinding the rest of the achievements when you finish Season mode (I guess they assume people will be stuck on this for a while)

Overall a 7/10 sounds good

NokkonWud
05-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Finished it to 1000/1000 today, it hardly takes any racing whatsoever to go from 99 to 1 online, on that basis I drop it to 2/10. Personally I'd have liked more of a challenge, but it's definitely great fun.